Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, but how does your tertiary function manifest in accordance with your other functions - or isolated from your other functions (to an extent)? What about your inferior function? Also do you actively work on developing your tertiary or inferior functions, if so how? Do you try to incorporate them with your leading functions too?

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
I think the only function that can ever work "in isolation" for me is Ne. Everything is normally fed through by Ne.

I develop Si by working on mainting my physical and mental health, working on routine, organisation and self-reflection of my past actions and their consequences.

I worked on Te through school. Logic puzzles, organising thoughts, thinking through ideas objectively, planning ideas, gathering research, what you need to test your ignorance.

Reactions: Llyralen

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
That's pretty thorough of @Falling Snow.
Most of the time I work Ne-Fi together. Lovely. People like it. Counseling strategies are used.
Sometimes Ne- Te together... and this what most people would SEE, especially if they are T's. But I can tell Te kicked in because it's not the right place for it in personal relations and sometimes I'll come home from work Ne-Te because I guess I'm using those when stressed at work and then I'll stress the heck out of everyone else out until I'm able to read a book or something for a bit and do something introverted. Te sorts my facts.... like if I've got a bunch of non-feelings related stuff and also it wants to get things done, organize, and delegate. Te is not the nicest or the most patient.... at least not mine. The over-all arching principals are nice, though, and usually help me memorize nutrition principals about the body.
My Si is a screaming tiny baby infant and I have only barely been able to handle any hint of nostalgia and like it. I actually wanted some Christmas traditions. Si sometimes makes me distrust the same kind of person if I've had bad run-ins--- but this doesn't sound effective, it sounds like a neurosis. So.... Si not the best. Also... I have horror stories about trying to find my way around. I have very poor directional ability-- whatever you call that.

Reactions: Falling Foxes
1 - 3 of 3 Posts