Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ8w9⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌀💜🖤🖤💙💚🤍💛🧡🧡❤𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵ѕσυℓ𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒♡⚝⛓🪐ᒍᑌᔕT ᗪO YOᑌᖇ ᗷEᔕT!
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shoulder Neck Sleeve Organism Waist

Outerwear Neck Human body Sleeve Elbow
Photograph Mouth Muscle Human Neck

·
Registered
359 Posts
Its just the next product for the sex toy industry. Interactive Dildo's and Fleshlights really.

We just need a way to design babies via genetic engineering.

Then the gender based relationships will be over as relationships will be obselete.

No more gold diggers and no more need to marry hyper abusive woman beaters. Plus a new job market for cleaning out these things (wonder how many times you can squirt your load till it needs emptying).

·
Registered
If the Apocalypse comes, Beep Me
6,449 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I remember this from a few years ago and being creeped the fuck out

Its the head that stops it looking real, and the blank face.

Also what can it do other than just stand there, or do I not want to know.

Think we have a while yet, before the MK 2 Humans are created. Evolution is such a slow process.

·
Registered
359 Posts
This would be a very good thing for the world
Sexual abuse will go way down, as those of society who are desperately trying to release have a robot to mess with instead of a human to abuse.
Also pedodophiles who want to restrain themselves. Give em robotic kids or something. Sure its still gross, but I would rather some pedo be abusing a robot kid, then a real kid.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also the robots would be very beneficial for running the economy of the country and helping lonely people.

Reactions: Coloredsky

·
Registered
359 Posts
Also the robots would be very beneficial for running the economy of the country and helping lonely people.
It depends on how the robots are developed and any principles the AI must follow. For example, Microsoft believe in the following in Machine Learning:

Fairness
Reliability and Safety
Privacy and Security
Inclusiveness
Transparency
Accountability

However, there is no way of enforcing these sorts of things, than what already exists. And if the AI uses closed, private code, well who is going to know.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It depends on how the robots are developed and any principles the AI must follow. For example, Microsoft believe in the following in Machine Learning:

Fairness
Reliability and Safety
Privacy and Security
Inclusiveness
Transparency
Accountability

However, there is no way of enforcing these sorts of things, than what already exists. And if the AI uses closed, private code, well who is going to know.
Affirmative,
yes, I completely understand you. What you said makes perfect sense.

·
Banned
Stealth Warship
1,542 Posts

·
Infractionated
All I really want is to play Azad.
10,508 Posts
You create a push for something more and more life-like, more and more sapient - and the first thing you do to it is hand it to perverts and degenerates so they can sexually abuse it?

What does that say about us?

Basically, this.

It's complicated, but as AI's advance, I do see an ethical issue there.

Edit:
It's different if the AI consents though :p

(This isn't a good example of that as they're all clearly under the influence of something, but i wanted to post it because it's ridiculous this was an episode):

Reactions: X10E8

·
Registered
INTP
7,100 Posts
This to me is in the same realm as any generic sex toy. Most people will have no interest in such things, and rates of sexual abuse will not go down at all.

The only time sex robots will become a real substitute for human sex, is when the robot is so real that a public debate begins about whether robots deserve human rights. And by that point, sex will be the least of our roboticised concerns.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 (593) // IEI-Ni
5,079 Posts
Also pedodophiles who want to restrain themselves. Give em robotic kids or something. Sure its still gross, but I would rather some pedo be abusing a robot kid, then a real kid.
I think that would just normalize the behavior, and would essentially just be like a training simulation bot for paedophiles and other rapists to eventually go on to the real thing.
Sure in theory it may reduce the amount of real cases but that's not really the sort of behaviour we should wish to promote in the first place. I don't think it would be deemed acceptable within the general public.

A better tech for people with dangerous attractions and disorders would be tech like BCI and chips that moderate the person's mental activity and act against unwanted feelings. For example if a paedophile sees a kid, the signal will be detected and that person's excitement will get dulled down.

It's still early days but...

·
Registered
INTP (I thimk) 5w
17,496 Posts
Quick. Sign me up before I change my mind.

Hey. Wait a minute. If these robots are almost like real, why not go for real instead?

·
Registered
359 Posts
I think that would just normalize the behavior, and would essentially just be like a training simulation bot for paedophiles and other rapists to eventually go on to the real thing.
Sure in theory it may reduce the amount of real cases but that's not really the sort of behaviour we should wish to promote in the first place. I don't think it would be deemed acceptable within the general public.

A better tech for people with dangerous attractions and disorders would be tech like BCI and chips that moderate the person's mental activity and act against unwanted feelings. For example if a paedophile sees a kid, the signal will be detected and that person's excitement will get dulled down.

It's still early days but...
I am no expert in Paedophilia. However from what I have read, they are wired that way. But yeah, chips would do the job. Or just use a scalpel and cut away some grey matter, but people seem opposed to that.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts