Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep on getting different test results now i've got estp whereas before I was ENTP and before that ENFP. what am I? I'd like to know. I would just like to ask wether or not ESTP's are more sexually aware than other personalitys?

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Define sexually aware. We are good at sex.

Please don't determine your type based on that though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Erm, I think I would get kicked out of the site if I put down what I thought myself sexually. But love to flirt and show alot of loving emotion. Love to have and give pleasure. :wink:

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Erm, I think I would get kicked out of the site if I put down what I thought myself sexually. But love to flirt and show alot of loving emotion. Love to have and give pleasure. :wink:
You sound like an ENFP so stick with that for now.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I meant that in a good way. It just comes off as not sexual because I'm turned on by the fact that you say you're good at sex.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I meant that in a good way. It just comes off as not sexual because I'm turned on by the fact that you say you're good at sex.
LOL, I didn't take it in a bad way you just sound like an ENFP to me that's all. I appreciate your horniness :wink:

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Oh i see Derosa, pick on the old guy.

Reactions: Derosa90

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Does anyone feel sexual tension with almost everyone?

Not that I do... I was just wondering...
Can't really see how that is possible. sexual tension IMO is a connection of personalities and different from being horny.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
We are good at sex.

Please don't determine your type based on that though.
Rofl! Tree.. I love how you just say that so matter of factly.

And yeah.. type can't determined based on that.. I'm an intp and everyone I have ever been with has told me I'm the absolute best they have had..

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Rofl! Tree.. I love how you just say that so matter of factly.

And yeah.. type can't determined based on that.. I'm an intp and everyone I have ever been with has told me I'm the absolute best they have had..
sure sure whatever you ESTP you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts