Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silly quiz time. Which Classic Novel Is About Your Life? | Rum and Monkey

My result: Pride & Prejudice - The one theme that is found throughout the pages of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is morality. You pride yourself in being someone with sound morals and would not compromise what you feel is right. Everybody that enter your life are treated with respect and kindness, but you don’t allow anybody to get in your way when it comes to the goals you have set. You are ambitions and believe that gender, race or disability doesn't need to stand in the way of anyone to get the future they deserve.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Alice in Wonderland

Like Alice in Wonderland, your life is one big adventure that gets you into many crazy situations. Your friends are witty, funny and a weird group that often makes you feel like you have gone down the rabbit hole and ended up at the Mad Hatter’s Tea party. You don’t even always understand what they are on about, but you love them to bits and find them hilarious. You do have a bit of an issue with authority, however.

Reactions: Vivid Melody

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe

You can fully relate to Robinson Crusoe from Daniel Defoe because you are a survivor. No matter what life throws your way or how isolated you feel from others, you find ways to make it work. You are intelligent and are quick to make a plan if things don’t work the way you hoped it would. Don’t get too engrossed in everyday survival, however – look up every now and then and enjoy the beauty of nature all around you. Be sure to include a tropical island in your future vacation plans.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The Count of Monte Christo by Alexandre Dumas.

Although you are not quite as vengeful as the lead character of the Count of Monte Christo, you can relate to his plight. All you want is to be treated fairly, with respect, but unfortunately this doesn’t always happen. You can’t stand injustice and you would fight for justice to the point of taking the law into your own hands. People who wrong you, don’t get away lightly, which is why the clever ones tread lightly around your toes. Through your life you have had many adventures, but there are even more to come. Enjoy it and remember that everything you do may affect others.

...How did "Reading under a tree" come to this...? I'm an INFJ, not Batman!

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird” summarizes what your life is all about. You are selfless and constantly try to find ways to help and uplift other people. Your efforts are however not always understood or appreciated. A firm believer in fairness, equality and social justice, kindness comes to you naturally and the only reward you strive for is to help create a better world for all.

·
Registered
402 Posts
The Count of Monte Christo by Alexandre Dumas.

Although you are not quite as vengeful as the lead character of the Count of Monte Christo, you can relate to his plight. All you want is to be treated fairly, with respect, but unfortunately this doesn’t always happen. You can’t stand injustice and you would fight for justice to the point of taking the law into your own hands. People who wrong you, don’t get away lightly, which is why the clever ones tread lightly around your toes. Through your life you have had many adventures, but there are even more to come. Enjoy it and remember that everything you do may affect others.

...How did "Reading under a tree" come to this...? I'm an INFJ, not Batman!
Not sure I would agree with this totally but I got: The Count of Monte Christo by Alexandre Dumas.

I was wondering the same as well. :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe

You can fully relate to Robinson Crusoe from Daniel Defoe because you are a survivor. No matter what life throws your way or how isolated you feel from others, you find ways to make it work. You are intelligent and are quick to make a plan if things don’t work the way you hoped it would. Don’t get too engrossed in everyday survival, however – look up every now and then and enjoy the beauty of nature all around you. Be sure to include a tropical island in your future vacation plans.

·
Registered
6,591 Posts
Your life was based on:

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird” summarizes what your life is all about. You are selfless and constantly try to find ways to help and uplift other people. Your efforts are however not always understood or appreciated. A firm believer in fairness, equality and social justice, kindness comes to you naturally and the only reward you strive for is to help create a better world for all.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
The Count of Monte Christo by Alexandre Dumas

....yikes.

·
Registered
159 Posts
"If You had a limited amount of words to use in life, how would you apply them?"
This is a terrifying prospect to me. A nightmare. A bad place.

Anyway I got The Count of Monte Christo. I haven't read this since I was in single digits but I don't recall a happy ending...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts