Personality Cafe banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
every page of our latest shit show was 80-98% ENTP despite having multiple people of different types involved (or maybe because)
I put the words "duty honour" in it, draw between ESTP and ENTJ. "duty and honour" was 94% INFP. lmao
at this point I'm just misusing it but still...
perhaps the blogs by estps and entjs that were used to calibrate it had lots of lists "things I find important! -duty -honour -efficiency -cats" and the infp blogs might have been more sentences with incomplete punctuation where new things where thought of and added, and that other thing too, and thinking of that, this also applies, and to round it up consider this, and that, and those and these.

Thank you so much, it's such an interesting website! It uses machine learning to analyze texts and match them with forum members' posts, who gave their MBTI. Please let me know if there is a machine learning website for pictures, so I can teach it to identify MBTI from faces, using this website: mbti-typings.my-free.website

Interestingly, it consistently typed me as INTJ from my forum posts, which means it can identify Ni-Dom (Ni dominant) fairly well. I guess I use Ti fairly often to analyze personality, news articles, games, artwork, and other topics I find interesting (possibly because I spend more time on the internet forums and news sites, than socializing with friends).

For secondary and tertiary typings, I have been typed as INFJ and ENFJ, so it also identifies the use of Fe. All in all, I'm very impressed from what can be deduced in terms of MBTI, specifically cognitive functions like Ni-Se and Ti-Fe.

-------

The above post is typed as INFJ (88% accuracy too), with ENTP secondary at 9% accuracy (and INTP tertiary), so it identifies Fe-Ti. Very impressed!

I did it again with 2 paper I wrote for English class...one was about the Pros on why we ( humans) should go to Mars. And the other was about a time I wish to get sick so I could stay home from school...bc I never got sick...

my word count was about 2000 ....I use a lot of metaphors, adjectives, i write like I talk, not necessary to rules of English, I believes it gives me more character/personality in writing

anyways, my infp is still 70%plus...lol you just don’t know how happy this makes me,lol I’m so happy.
that was fun.

INFP
72%
ENFP
5%
INTP
3%
ENTP
2%
ESFJ
2%
ENTJ
2%
ISTP
2%
INFJ
2%
INTJ
2%
ENFJ
2%
ISFP
2%
ESTP
1%
ISFJ
1%
ISTJ
1%
ESTJ
1%
ESFP
0%

This is fun. I submitted some of my short stories/writings for analysis.

One about an obsessive compulsive robot measuring itself:

A snippet referring to an encyclopedia as if it were a beautiful woman:

One told from the perspective of a child afraid monsters will get them if they get out of bed to go to the bathroom at night:

Well, okay. :ROFLMAO:

Discussion starter · #27 ·
These are really fun! lol

Reactions: Behnam Agahi
This is fun. I submitted some of my short stories/writings for analysis.

One about an obsessive compulsive robot measuring itself:
A snippet referring to an encyclopedia as if it were a beautiful woman:
One told from the perspective of a child afraid monsters will get them if they get out of bed to go to the bathroom at night:

Well, okay. :ROFLMAO:
Pretty obvious that they're typing by topical focus.

So last try I got a clear intj result, from my forum posts. I tried again, inspired by Squirts experiment, where a story of a child scared of monsters gave an infp result, and wrote a little text right into the box about monsters and a monster from my childhood (not sure of the age, I might have been 5 or 6), I censored some parts I don't want on the forum with [...]:
"Where is the monster?
Where does the idea of monsters come from, from the beginning? or where they always there? Lurking in the shadows in corners, under beds, in dark forests and in the darkness of the depths. Our very worst fears, our most nagging worries, most dreaded futures, wrapped in mist and layers of darkness as something just out of reach, animated and given life. Out of sight for us, but always watching us, finding us wanting, waiting for a time to catch us unawares, at our most weak and meek, to jump out and make us face all our piled up horrors.

When I was a child, I once watched [...] I had watched so many films that ought to be scarier, but the setting probably made the experience. My parents where away for the evening, and I was alone with my brother.[...] It was evening, and we were watching this [...] movie in our parents room. That room was also always making me a bit uncomfortable.[...] I also associated it with bad nightmares as that was the only time I would come there to sleep, [...]. I can't remember anymore what part scared me so, but I think there was something about the [...] seeming invincible, as he was already dead, you could not escape even if killing him. This theme has featured in my dreams many times. In one dream I overpowered a ghost clad in black [...]. I beheaded him on our front porch and cut him up in a thousand pieces, and sent them to be buried in holes spread out over the entire world. Still there was a feeling this too was only a temporary solution, that he would eventually find a way, and come back to haunt me.

Somewhere in the middle of [...] I was so scared I didn't want to watch more and went to my room to sleep instead. But for over a year I would be scared of this ghost. I sensed it luring outside my window when I was to sleep, waiting. My defense was to lie still as a statue until I fell asleep. That way I would trick him and he would not know it was me. I knew this would work the way you as a child sometimes just decide something is one way and then know it with certainty. Sometimes I miss that ability, but it is madness of course and would make life as an adult difficult. I was ashamed of this fear, and despite lying petrified by fear every evening until I fell into a not so restful sleep, I would not tell anyone about it. I must have learnt to be still very well, because people has often told me to this day, that it is a bit scary to see me sleep, because I lie so still, like I might be dead."

So last time I got overwhelmingly an intj result, from my recent forum posts, and now I got this, haha, children and monters and being scared seems to give a sure infp result:

I wonder if it is also about writing it a bit like a story? compared to the forum posts? but seems it is mostly about content.

Interesting api, it's nice to see someone using AI for personality matters. Here's what I got 😂

View attachment 878758
Hi, I got your result from copy-pasting your forum replies, here are your result:

It indicates that you use Fi-Te, and that you are extroverted. I would say you are actually ENFP

Here is the text used:

People usually are surprised when they see that I figure almost everything out by myself.
I've dealt a lot with dependant friends or family members and I find it annoying. I hate it when people call intimacy and being dependant a relationship.
I call it a relationship when you are loyal and caring for no reason but for the definition of relationship itself.
So if you're looking for a short partnership, alright I'm in, but I expect you to call it a relationship only when you don't need me for anything and decide to stay with me just for the meaning and the feeling itself.
Now let's get this funny...
The person below me is stupid
ENTJ, now let me explain...
Nahhh on second thought I don't feel like explaining so just ENTJ.
Yeah I completely agree, we shouldn't judge a book by its cover ^_^
About the social influence I think it has a considerable impact. I have even thought about a society MBTI type 😂 for example I usually find northern european people to have more Fi and it's like they have an XXFP society. It's also the same with Australians.
I find latin and middle eastern people to have more Fe. Maybe it's just my mind I don't know 😂
Yeah I'm the one in the pic (thanks),
Sure

@littlewyng

I want to give you the honor of making a thread in this subforum:

If you don't do it in 24 hours, then I will do it for you :p

Hi, I got your result from copy-pasting your forum replies, here are your result:

It indicates that you use Fi-Te, and that you are extroverted. I would say you are actually ENFP

Here is the text used:

View attachment 878780
Wow thank you, really ☺
I think what you're saying is pretty much more accurate since you used my replies and sent a bigger and better data for the AI.
I'll look deeper and better into MBTI to type myself.
Thank you very much again, you're sweet 🙂

I wrote:

"Here I am typing into the box to see what type I am. What will the result be? We shall see. I have a lot of potatoes in the fridge."

Result:

INTJ
54%
ISFP
13%
INFP
10%
ESTJ
8%
INFJ
8%
ESTP
1%
ENTP
1%
INTP
1%
ENFP
1%
ISFJ
1%
ESFP
1%
ESFJ
0%
ENFJ
0%
ISTJ
0%
ISTP
0%
ENTJ
0%

😂

@littlewyng

I've created a thread on the What's my type subforum, and mentioned you :)

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Aw that’s awesome thanks!

Reactions: Sparky
Reactions: littlewyng
21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.