Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently met this girl I like. We've been talking via sms and phonecalls for the last 3 weeks, and we've had ALOT in common.

Well goes like this.

She's an INTP, but I've seen some INFP in there.
Well I'm an ENTP, which used to be an INTP, so I understand the blunder she might have with feeling.

So through the course of the past 3 weeks, we've pretty much "clicked" left, right and center.

When she switches INFP, I go INTP, and vice versa, mixing in some "Thats just like, you're opinion, man" ENTP every now and again.

So here's the catch.

I have a gf. She's leaving for America in 2 months, parting ways for a year and basically being "avalable" again.
This caused due to a 4 year relationship that has caused us to fall out of love, but still feel very strongly about one another.

Seperation being the inspiration to "sort my shit out", so that when she returns we can marry and happily ever after...
...yadda yadda...you get the idea.

My new "muse" however, does'nt seem to be as understanding as "Tolerance" goes.

She wants me to leave the gf NOW, causing all manner of emotional fallout and heart based anguish so that she can visit me coming end of month.

Now this is all fair and well, but being the ENTP that I am, I want to favor the situation which complements my comfort most.

Thus...leave the current gf now, and I spend the end of the month having butterflies all over again, and maybe something more, but christmas alone, or have her visit (maybe) end of month, and keep it strictly "friends" and spend christmas between the loyns of my current gf...

0_o...

I was hoping plan 2 was gonna pan out, but today after calmly and as "sensitively" explaining the situation, she did what any rational INTP would do.

Flip out, and now silent treatment.

I know it's probably in my best interest to let her cool down, and then try again, but realistically how easy is it going to be to sway this little INTP to my will?

She's the smart, curious, perceiving, slightly overweight devil I've been waiting for forever...and going on looks about a 7 out of 10

The currant gf is a pretty little carefree "simple" cheerleader style sexpot...and going on looks a 8.5 out of 10.

Lets have it...

:mellow:

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Out of curiosity, have you current girl friend and you agreed on being 'available again' during the year of absence?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
What the fuck is sims?

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Wait, so she reacted badly to you telling her you'd rather be fucking your old girlfriend, whom you've fallen out of love with, just to have someone there on Christmas, instead of waiting another month for her? And you think her "flipping out" was an unexpected reaction? :laughing:

Um, good luck.

Reactions: viva and geGamedev

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Double post on accident. Soz

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Out of curiosity, have you current girl friend and you agreed on being 'available again' during the year of absence?
Yes. We both have agreed to be "avalable again".

Wait, so she reacted badly to you telling her you'd rather be fucking your old girlfriend, whom you've fallen out of love with, just to have someone there on Christmas, instead of waiting another month for her? And you think her "flipping out" was an unexpected reaction? :laughing:

Um, good luck.
No. I explained to her that I'd like to "end" it on a neutral tone. The issue is with the waiting. I will be working through December, but will have Christmas off. Anyways, the other girl is going to be on their farm, some 450 miles away, or on Holiday far away.

She is going overseas come June next year. So I think we BOTH understand that this is a temporary love affair at best, with the occasional meet and greet every 2 or 3 weeks, over weekends, at best.

I guess I should also mention that she is studying in a city 350 miles away.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Reading all of this made me lose cognitive reasoning a few times. Need to eat brain food for brains.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Now this is all fair and well, but being the ENTP that I am, I want to favor the situation which complements my comfort most.

I know it's probably in my best interest to let her cool down, and then try again, but realistically how easy is it going to be to sway this little INTP to my will?
Charming.

She's the smart, curious, perceiving, slightly overweight devil I've been waiting for forever...and going on looks about a 7 out of 10

The currant gf is a pretty little carefree "simple" cheerleader style sexpot...and going on looks a 8.5 out of 10.

Lets have it...

:mellow:

Well, now that you've provided a proper rating allow me to create a mathematical formula that will guide you towards maximum douchebaggery.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Well, now that you've provided a proper rating allow me to create a mathematical formula that will guide you towards maximum douchebaggery.
I totally wanted to write that but was beggining to repeat myself a bit. Ty for that, agree 100%

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update folks. Had a LONG 2 hour conversation with her last night. All is right in the land of unjust again :happy:

We're gonna be meeting up at the end of the month as "friends" for a nice wholesome chat over some blunts and red wine.
Shits gonna be SO cash!

Other than that, I asked her about the message...and she told me she never sent something like that...

...turns out I missed her number with one digit, and accidently sent it to the wrong person :p
I'll inquire today to whom I sent it, but we laughed about it last night.

Also, thanks for the "creative" comments.

...but Haters gonna hate :p

Chao :mellow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.