Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently joined this forum because I am an INFP. I always thought that I was an exotic weirdo in the midst of normals. I am SO weird and have always thought my weirdness was not normal or healthy. Having found this forum and having interacted with INFP's, and reading the many wonderful threads, I have come to realize that there are other weirdos like me (in a good way) and now that I know I'm not alone, I don't have to keep on judging myself and trying to prevent my weirdness, rather I am begining to understand and appreciate myself and focus on the betterment of me. Thus, my fellow weirdos from outer space, I thank ye all and I LOVE THIS FORUM!! You are all just so wonderful. I feel like Tarzan after having found Jane :kitteh::laughing:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Your welcome, pal! I was happy too when I discovered that there was a whole MBTI type of people like me, it makes me think it's okay to dream, to venture into our inner world, to seek rich experiences and to have hope. I think this forum has been helping me find myself lately. So have fun here! =)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I recently joined this forum because I am an INFP. I always thought that I was an exotic weirdo in the midst of normals. I am SO weird and have always thought my weirdness was not normal or healthy. Having found this forum and having interacted with INFP's, and reading the many wonderful threads, I have come to realize that there are other weirdos like me (in a good way) and now that I know I'm not alone, I don't have to keep on judging myself and trying to prevent my weirdness, rather I am begining to understand and appreciate myself and focus on the betterment of me. Thus, my fellow weirdos from outer space, I thank ye all and I LOVE THIS FORUM!! You are all just so wonderful. I feel like Tarzan after having found Jane :kitteh::laughing:
Welcome back to your home world @Vivianightime, we've missed you too!

·
Registered
917 Posts
this forum is definatly a wonderful place full of wodnerful people (especially the other infps, and i'd also like to thank you all), i'm also very glad i found it, definatly helps me feel more normal, and helped me answer several questions i'd had (some of which i'd not fully realised i'd been asking myself until i saw possible answers)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I know the feeling. I think I'm more comfortable with myself after finding this site. I don't know if I'm in any position to welcome you here (I'm fairly new myself), but if I am, welcome.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Remember: normality doesn't exist. Normal means average and not one person in this word is "average". The entire concept is an abstraction at least when it comes to people.
Nobody is normal.
Though I guess INFP's in general are still less fitting to people's expectations, which is what we often call "normality" : d
But that makes us valuable.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yes! I love this place, too :) I used to think there was no one on earth who thought like me. My mom said she admired my differences, but i felt alone. I'm so glad I'm not the only one like me!
Lol-- I took a personality match-up test at school and the closest match to me was 50% different! That shows you how rare we are! Or maybe just me

·
Registered
232 Posts
I recently joined this forum because I am an INFP. I always thought that I was an exotic weirdo in the midst of normals. I am SO weird and have always thought my weirdness was not normal or healthy. Having found this forum and having interacted with INFP's, and reading the many wonderful threads, I have come to realize that there are other weirdos like me (in a good way) and now that I know I'm not alone, I don't have to keep on judging myself and trying to prevent my weirdness, rather I am begining to understand and appreciate myself and focus on the betterment of me. Thus, my fellow weirdos from outer space, I thank ye all and I LOVE THIS FORUM!! You are all just so wonderful. I feel like Tarzan after having found Jane
:kitteh::laughing:

You're welcome. You're very very welcome. Now that that's out of the way, how exactly are you weird or exotic? I'm interested to know. The weirder the better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts