Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,297 Posts
Sometimes I just thank people because they have a cool looking avatar without considering as much what they've said. Anyone else do this?
You should be very ashamed of yourself young man.

(joking!!!)

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,856 Posts
Lol, NFs! :laughing:

< will be offended if you don't like my avatar, SO YOU BETTER THANK ME!!

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,856 Posts
Lol <3

Prediction: This will turn into the thread for avatar selection validation.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Lol, NFs! :laughing:

< will be offended if you don't like my avatar, SO YOU BETTER THANK ME!!
Hah! I just thanked you 'cuz you're Sonny. And I like your posts. Very insightful.

Oh and you're a 9. I'm biased towards 9's.

And I thanked everyone in this thread because it's a thread about thanking :p My favourite topic.

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
Sometimes I just thank people because they have a cool looking avatar without considering as much what they've said. Anyone else do this?
hmmm nop, I don´t do that but when I thank someone because they said something I like or I agree or I feel like "hey! I was thinking about just that!" I go and look at their avatar or signature, because I get all curious and maybe I go and look at their profiles because I want to know more about them and...ohh God I made myself look like a stalker!! *rolls and hide under the bed* I am harmless I promise :tongue:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
I don't thank people based on avatar or signature, but if their avatar or signature is very interesting I might look at their profile to learn more about them.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank You My Friends

:shocked:

Alright. Looks like I'm a freak. Forget all y'all.
You will never receive my thanks ever again.

Just kidding. I'm still going to thank random people who have cool avatars though. (It's really just random people who have cool avatars)

New question- Do you ever thank people because they have no thanks and you want them to feel special?

If not. @Ntuitive Mega Freak (with good intentions).

@Jawz Thank you for responding in these threads. You always have interesting things to say. I can genuinely thank you. Thank you my friend.

@Vivid Melody Did your avatar used to be a cat?

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
@Jawz Thank you for responding in these threads. You always have interesting things to say. I can genuinely thank you. Thank you my friend.
Yes. I even thank a lot of those posts that have 0 thanks even though the poster has taken a lot of time to draft a good long post --- even if I don't read it completely. If they're free to give --- just give 'em. Who cares. It's not like it creates any kind of hierarchy, or system that creates difference amongst posters. Total #of thanks received is sometimes meaningless when one has made a heart-felt post only to have it completely ignored by everyone.

So ... when I see such a post, I thank it. That's just how I do things.

Thank you for the kind words, sir :) I appreciate your validation - and hold it in high regard!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts