Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the whole song, the one line that speaks to you...

'I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.' - Rolling Stones, Sympathy for The Devil

'The rivers are full of crocodile nasties and He-Who-Made-Kittens put snakes in the grass.' - Jethro Tull, Bungle in the Jungle

'For the want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.' - Pink Floyd, Us and Them

Ok, two lines max...

'I rode a tank, held a general's rank when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.' - Rolling Stones, Sympathy for The Devil

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
"I got all the fuckin' work I need" - Dan Reeder

”(Oh yeah) Everybody's stupid, that's for sure” - Sparks

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
"What do you want? I want food and pussy! How come? It's just the way God made me" - Dan Reeder.

·
Registered
4 Posts
"The past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand" - Joy Division, Heart and Soul
"We scale the face of reason, to find at least one sign that could reveal the true dimension of life, lest we forget" - Dead can Dance, Anywhere out of the World
"Life is short, and love is always over in the morning" - Sisters of Mercy, Temple of Love
"It is by far not an easy thing, to delight the barren heart of the virgin queen" - Sopor Aeternus, The Virgin Queen

·
Registered
245 Posts
"Our lives dictated by tradition, superstition, false religion" - Gueen, Innuendo

"It'll drain the power that's in you, make you plead and scream and crawl" - Gueen, Too much love will kill you

"But everybody wants to put me down, they say I'm goin' crazy" - Queen, Somebody to love

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Heavy days are here again, it's that time of the month - "Tampon Lollipops" by Skinless

You fucking whore!
- "Lord Abortion" by Cradle of Filth

Bitch! You know I cried, but I'd rather die than be with you again - "Bitch" by Apoptygma Berzerk

Next time you open your mouth, I'll put my fist down your throat - "Enjoy the Abuse" by Combichrist

Von Blute rostig ist die Sense bist du freundlich nicht zu mir - "Liebe Liese" by Rammstein

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest. - Simon and Garfunkel: Boxer

It's where the water flows, it's where the wind blows. - Roxette: It must have been love

To live like I must and ride with the dust in my face - Cardigans: A good horse

It's quite a slow disaster - Cardigans: Godspell

Did you ever know that I have mine on you? - Nobuo Uematsu / Faye Wong: Eyes on me

'Cause she's so high... High above me, she's so lovely - Tal Bachman: She's so high

Why should I hope to make it through - Tal Bachman: If you sleep

Getting lost within myself - Metallica: Fade In Black

Never opened myself this way - Metallica: Nothing Else Matters

Why don't you ever learn to keep your big mouth shut - Annie Lennox: Why

We argue, we don't fight, stay awake to the middle of the night - London Grammar: Metal and Dust

You can keep me company as long as you don't care - Garbage: Only happy when it rains

It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black - Rolling Stones : Paint it black

Of course there are two oceans: the shallow and the true - Until ribbon breaks: Orca

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Not the whole song, the one line that speaks to you...

'I watched with glee while your kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made.' - Rolling Stones, Sympathy for The Devil

'The rivers are full of crocodile nasties and He-Who-Made-Kittens put snakes in the grass.' - Jethro Tull, Bungle in the Jungle

'For the want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.' - Pink Floyd, Us and Them

Ok, two lines max...

'I rode a tank, held a general's rank when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank.' - Rolling Stones, Sympathy for The Devil
I like your style.

I always liked "The time to hesitate is through" from Light My Fire by The Doors. I like its simplicity.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like your style.

I always liked "The time to hesitate is through" from Light My Fire by The Doors. I like its simplicity.
Now listen to this: I'll tell you 'bout Texas Radio and The Big Beat. Soft, driven, slow and mad like some new language.

1 - 20 of 237 Posts