Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just soooooooooooo excited to introduce you all to this new idea/concept. It's called the "Act like a non-ENFP thread!" You see, those of us silly/goofy/loveable INTJs on the darkER side of the world (but of course nobody can be completely dark!!!!) decided to have a whole bunch 'o fun acting like others!

To this end, I, Sciethen, the squeezable, cuddly, ball of love that I am, decided to share our cup of overfilled fun with ya'll! In this thread, make sure you ACT LIKE A NON-ENFP!!!

Trust me, it'll be grrrrrrrrreat!

If you wanna see our version, check this thread out to get an idea!

And don't forget...

HAVE FUN!!!!

·
Registered
177 Posts
How pathetic :angry: no one is NOT acting like an ENFP here. (I am resisting the urge to say something nice)
Gee... I thought you ENFP's were good actors, great at pretending when it suits. Boy am I glad to be normal, you know? It's not normal to have other people feel like they have known you forever. What kinda manipulation is that? Don't think I do not see through you! You only do that to people so that you can use it to your advantage, get them on your side, form deep bonds and do something crafty and devious. :frustrating:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm game.

So I'm off to a co-worker's birthday party, right, and the only reason I'm going is because it'll be dismissal fodder if I don't. Oh, and the free booze. Fair enough. So I'm on my way, on public transit (where most folks give 20 minutes leeway, but I give a full 45; being late makes me mildly homicidal), and there's a woman with her spawn. She's taking up three THREE seats with her, her spawn, and the SUV-of-death pram-like-thing for said spawn. Seriously? You can't accomplish the same thing with an object the size of a single time zone?

And the kid whined the entire time I was on. Tired, or something. Kids are not cute. 'Nuff said.

...How was that?

·
Registered
177 Posts
(Moment of NOT acting like a non-ENFP) because I have to express how cool that is haha! and I was looking at the INTJ version...and it's funny...when they're trying not to act like themselves, they automatically try and act like us. And I think when we're trying to be a non-ENFP, we act like them. Or at least, it comes across that way.

---

I refuse to ever go through a KFC drive-through, ever again. The pig, oh I mean the guy, in front of us, seemed to want to order the complete menu. We just turned the motor off, what a waste of gas. Some people have no consideration. Currently, someone is zealously sending me msn messages about their current problem, as if I want to know about some nail cutter she made you pay for? What makes you think I care about your problems? Go to sleep (at a reasonable, healthy time) and leave me alone. Pay attention in class tomorrow, and stop asking me to help you with schoolwork. Master your own mind and abilities before lazily expecting everyone else to pick up the pieces.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm game.

So I'm off to a co-worker's birthday party, right, and the only reason I'm going is because it'll be dismissal fodder if I don't. Oh, and the free booze. Fair enough. So I'm on my way, on public transit (where most folks give 20 minutes leeway, but I give a full 45; being late makes me mildly homicidal), and there's a woman with her spawn. She's taking up three THREE seats with her, her spawn, and the SUV-of-death pram-like-thing for said spawn. Seriously? You can't accomplish the same thing with an object the size of a single time zone?

And the kid whined the entire time I was on. Tired, or something. Kids are not cute. 'Nuff said.

...How was that?
Agreed. I hate kids. Their loud screeches and runny noses makes me want to regurgitate.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Agreed. I hate kids. Their loud screeches and runny noses makes me want to regurgitate.
This. And the utter inability of parents to discipline their wayward little snotwads? Listen, we have to get a license to drive a car, there should be a license to procreate. And if I'm the only one with the balls to step and tell the little shit to coll it and ac like a Homo sapiens, I'd damn well better not get stared at like I'm Satan's left nut.

Wow, this is...cathartic...

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Orange font? What am I, a fucking ENFP?

(Wait, do INTJ people swear :mellow:)
you don't have to act like an INTJ, you just have to not act like an ENFP..
*sigh* i wish people would just be as intelligent as i am, the world would look so much better and there wouldn't be a deep cutting blackness which consumes my soul.. :crying:

although it's such a nice day, we haven't had a nice day like this in a while. it's normally very cloudy in england isn't it? reminds me of when i went to cyprus, the weather there was so nice.. hey wait are you falling asleep? how can you be when im droning on about something as interesting as the weather today?:mellow:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I hate people. They laugh, they cry, they talk about their feelings like anyone else gives a fuck. NO ONE DOES. I'm so glad I, for one, am capable of holding it together.

On a side note, it's not as much fun for ENFPs to act like their un-selves as it is for INTJs to act like their non-selves. It feels... cruel. And inconsiderate. I don't much like this.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Why are INTJ and INTP posting at all in the secret club that is the ENFP forum? If I wanted to read a bunch of made up 'facts' I'd buy the National Enquirer.

Please excuse me while I petition the forum mods to lockdown our ENFP forum of truth, justice and intolerance.

PS FU all in advance for your support of my efforts. I really don't care if you're on my side on this.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why are INTJ and INTP posting at all in the secret club that is the ENFP forum? If I wanted to read a bunch of made up 'facts' I'd buy the National Enquirer.

Please excuse me while I petition the forum mods to lockdown our ENFP forum of truth, justice and intolerance.

PS FU all in advance for your support of my efforts. I really don't care if you're on my side on this.
Hah! A wonderful impression of a defensive and upset INFP.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
So I am to gather that the antithesis of ENFP characteristics is child hating? Interesting.

So I come here to avoid all the people I hate (which is practically everyone) just to find a post about how we should all start acting like them. What purpose does this serve, and why should I care?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
While I was typing up my paper for the Journal of Mathematical Studies on Fermat's Last Theorem, I think I discovered exactly the process by which the world revolves around me.
Do you feel high and mighty, but are finding yourself pulled in multiple directions at once? Have you been experiencing fluxuating back pain and cramps on a monthly cycle? Does your greatness feel eclipsed in any way, however slight? If you answered Yes to any of these questions, you may be suffering from PMS: Parasitic Moon Syndrome.

PMS occurs when the celestial body that orbits you is itself orbited by a lesser, cancerous rock called a moon. With this added gravitational pull, long term damage to the back, such as bulging or herniated discs, can occur, leading to extreme discomfort and expensive corrective surgery.

Thankfully, relief is here! Introducing: Lunarlax! Lunarlax treats your PMS at the source. It works by rapidly breaking the moon down into manageable "stones", which are quickly and painlessly passed from your body.

For easy, fast-acting relief, look no further than Lunarlax!

Side-effects may include: discomfort, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, loss of balance, loss of direction, loss of confidence, loss of hair, loss of tides, and loss of horoscope.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts