Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stole this idea from other personality types..I know I'm sorry I'm being very unoriginal which is not INFP'ish at all :dry: But wait a minute, that's the point, I'll try and start, hopefully I won't sound unnatural (I probably will, at some point..argh..)

Okay here goes..

You shouldn't put too much focus on what could have been, and what should have been for your life and the world. Putting too much energy into visualizing a better place for the world to be is unhealthy, you cannot move forward wondering about changes that might not even take place. Stop imagining things, or else you would be more impaired with disappointments.

*Now I feel reduced and a bit self-hating lol. I want to run now*

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SORRY

Fuck, I actually felt bad after posting that bullshit. I'm too much of an INFP'ish to be like that :crazy:

Disregard this thread if it's not useful

·
Registered
751 Posts
Don't these liberal and hippie idiots realise our soldiers are fighting and dying to save their sorry asses? They should be signing up for the military and not being their usual lazy selves, sitting around writing poetry all day and claiming welfare like they always do! If they won't stand with our troops or behind our troops, then they can sit there being lazy or writing poetry in front of them instead!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Idiot, get to the POINT! No, I do not know what's the use of metaphors. What do you mean I'm being judgmental? Hell yes I'm judging. You are equating my experience with my friend to a series of colorful lights. Do I look like a disco to you?..I'm being mean? No, I just don't see why anyone would feel the need to over elaborate their view points in more than six freaking paragraphs, and I didn't even ask about how it relates to how you felt when you first completed your english homework. Stop pretending that you understand and just get to the point.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What..oh no..no..no...no..damn it..don't..don't..don't cry..okay, don't cry..don't cry..DON'T CRY! What the hell. Do I look a therapist to you? If you wanted to overreact and cry, please do so elsewhere. I have made it clear from time to time that I do not like talking about feelings, why do I get nutcases trying to find comfort from me anyway? I don't get it. I must work on fixing people like this colder stares.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Those guys would not stop asking me for my number at that massive party last night. I got so much attention, especially when I put that lampshade on my head.

·
Registered
118 Posts
This thread is stupid and gay.

(Okay, just to be clear I would never use the word "gay" with a negative connotation or call someone else's thread stupid, I'm just saying it as an example of something that I would never say. )
God, I hate people like you, who overly explain themselves over and over. I'm not interested in how you feel. No one here is.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts