Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
It took me a moment to get it, but I get it now. Lol. Hey, it can't be any more absurd than the 'intjs lets act girlie' thread.

Have at it.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
We should, like, totally put off taking over the world so we can go shopping on Wednesday! I saw these, like, fuzzy pink slippers and I need them so bad. My daddy bought me a new chihuahua that I named Princess Sparkles IV, and I have to, like, buy her a pink dress to match the slippers, you know? Then we should so get drunk and go to that new club...

I tried to misspell things, but my inner grammar nazi was mortified by the idea.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
haha bro u think too much. u jus need 2 chill an go with the flow sometimes u kno what im sayen lol.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
This isn't the "Act like an INTP acting like an INTJ acting like a non-INTJ criticism thread" thread.

Take your bitching elsewheres.
Like, I don;t mean to be, like "mean," you know, psilocin because you're a totally cute and adorable smoking baby (and I really hope you don't get cancer because that would, like, toally suck for you because it's well, icky and not terribly hygienic, you know, for babies, like espevcially)

...OMG! Is that pound cake?!

But, like, I, like, think The Proof was acting like an "INTP," which, technically, you know, like, is a totally non-INTJ type. Even if they are cranky, but they can't help it and stuff, so I feel really bad for them sometimes.

Not as bad as I would if you were a mouth cancer baby but... BIRD!! .. <sorry, I got excited>

coochie coo!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
"OMG, you INTJ's are sooooo cool, and sooooo smart! I feel so dumb when I'm around you! No wonder you want to be left alone, I bet people like me make you want to shoot yourself!"

:tongue:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
"OMG, you INTJ's are sooooo cool, and sooooo smart! I feel so dumb when I'm around you! No wonder you want to be left alone, I bet people like me make you want to shoot yourself!"

:tongue:
I think you may want to go with the "INTJ" position of "I'm so smart," (right--you're an INTJ acting like you;re not an INTJ, but you're still all hampered by your INTJ-ness)... so try to channel

"I really want to be left alone, but secretly I want to be cool like you."

1 - 20 of 45 Posts