Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 830 Posts

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know that there's already one in SPAM but with MENTIONS being disabled, it kind of makes it all pointless. :/

So . . . to get the ball rolling.

I want to compliment @Hotaru for being a great friend, and one of the most genuine and interesting people to join PerC in a very long time. Guurl, you rock!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

·
Banned
5,877 Posts
FGGHGHHJJKGHJJ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Let me just tell you how amazing you are!!! You've always been supportive no matter what through good and bad times and you're funny, genuine and extremely wise so all of the love in the world for my gurl @Snowflake Whisperer <333 also for creating this thread!!! You go Snowy~

I'll compliment A LOT of people multiple times but I was to start out with everyone in the mafia games for being so cool and entertaining (and a special hug to @snowbell because she deserves plenty!!), everyone from the Last Poster thread because dang you're all super rad and a special mention to @Mr. Meepers for always being a ray of sunshine!!! I really want to start listing and mentioning people but I don't want to leave anyone out because I seriously love y'all so much [and MISS some of you hardcore] nor I want anyone to be uncomfortable??? ...I'll make an exception for @J Squirrel because he's wonderful and amazing ♥♥

This forum is full of amazing people so keep on rockin'

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,262 Posts

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
Y'all are my awesome homies! Thanks for being awesome people! :D
:blushed: *kitty snuggles!* like I said, you're one of the good guys fakelefty :kitteh:

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,064 Posts

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Woot! I got a sticky. I praise the admin/mod who did this. Was it you @Promethea? :unsure:

·
Banned
14,865 Posts

·
Banned
17,148 Posts
To @Shahada

There's a lot of "smart" people who rationalize such a lack of care for others and i'm always joyed to be exposed to an individual who commands respect of not only minds but hearts.
Even after diving through old threads i'm yet to see a subject that I could tease apart your reasoning, the tenacity you have for informing yourself on subjects.
Whether people agree or disagree with you, I believe that you hold a great interest of members on here due to your capacity for logic and empathy.
I think it's important that one shows appreciation for one's efforts in challenging peoples' views, we are all better for the criticisms as we only improve as our preconceptions are put to the test.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Ooh, me gusta. Good thread is good.
@Morfinyon -- you are absolutely amazing beyond words, and I love you so much <3 <3 <3 @HorrorHound -- you're so awesome and supportive and kind, "thank you" doesn't even begin to cover it. But thank you <3 @AL1CE -- you're just really fucking cool. @Katrina Stormo in Utero -- *doesn't say anything and embraces my sweet child*

·
Spam-I-am
13,626 Posts
too many to mention but here are some
@Daleks_exterminate for being a beautiful space queen princess
@FluffyTheAnarchist for amusing me
@Wontlookdown for amusing me
@Eclectic teal for being insightful
@RobynC for some good topics and being original
vinniebob for giving me constipation, oh wait that's me, I should probably quit reading my own posts them maybe I wouldn't be full of shit

·
Spam-I-am
13,626 Posts
I almost forgot @Swede for being insightful and being I true INTJ, where ya been swede? you haven't been posting much lately
you been quiet....to quiet, you aren't planning world domination with out me are ya?

·
MOTM Aug 2014
4,986 Posts
@FakeLefty you're fucking awesome:kitteh:.
@Lunar Light Hi. I like you.
@Dyslexicon I thought you were annoying at first, but I judged too quick. You're sweet and I've come to really like you <3.
@J Squirrel You're a kawaii fuzzy butt.
@jeb Not spoken in a while, but I hope you're well and life is treating you good. Stay awesome!
@amoon <333333
@Expy The cutest person ever to exist here <3.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Yeah, I thought it was a really good thread idea. Hopefully it stays popular enough to stay stickied.. we shall see. XD
Aww yeah I posted on a stickied thread before it got stickied. I posted here before it was cool. XD

1 - 20 of 830 Posts