Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, let's make up some surreal sentences using alliteration!

I'll start off with the letter "A", and each poster afterwards will work with the following letter of the alphabet. So in other words...

OP: A
Poster 2: B
Poster 3: C

So on and so forth.

Here it goes...

Adventurous addicts artfully anger agreeable aardvarks.

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
Benevolent barons baking brownie bites.

Reactions: Sage del Viento

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
Eating easter eggs each evening 'entre' easters

:tongue:

I am allowed to use foreign languages, right?

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...I am allowed to use foreign languages, right?

Absolutely!

I was just trying to keep it to the Latin/Roman alphabet since that's the predominant one, even for non English countries. Foreign words are fine as long as used in said alphabet.

The only other true "rule" is that the sentence must be somewhat coherent.

The game sounded much more fun when I first proposed it, and I did not really consider how difficult it can be regarding some letters...

God speed to the poor fellow who attempts the letter "X" if we get that far! :laughing:

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I indiscretely instigate irritating Indonesians impolitely imitating innocent imps in incandescent indoor icerinks, insisting it is in Indonesia's interest its irate inhabitants increase imaginary ilk indignations in ill-conceived illumination (I imply it increases interspecies intimacy).

edit: fuck

Juvenile joggers jestfully joked jeggings, jumped jumping jacks, jeered jaundiced jeriatrics... jerks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Kooky krakens knock kvetchers, kick kibitzers, konk klutzy kazoo-players, and kayak back to the Kremlin.

Reactions: Sage del Viento

·
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
11,718 Posts
^ Seeing as you did both M and N...

"Oscar ogled an ostrich in an oscillating, ominous, omnipotent way."

Although technically I guess since I'm using a vowel here this would actually be considered assonance, not alliteration.

66 Posts
Solitary souls seem somber solely slaying saddening silence,so sincerity succumbs strange societal stimuli
Somehow serpents still slither scarring senses stablishing sadistic stares ,superficialing senseful signs
Seductive sounds stimulate sensual sanctity
sending signals
Solidified

INFP Poetry rave !

·
Registered
INFP 5w6
1,341 Posts
Temper tailors to time. Tyrants trampling tentatively teething terribly towards theatrical theodicy. Tortured. Touching together tough, two tied throats twitch telling tiny twitters... trippy. Trials take tribulations therefore they triumph twisted.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts