Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's probably already a thread for this, but I figured that due to recent events :)proud:) a new one would be more relevant because we have more insight into who he is.

He's a bold revolutionary, an intellectual, a deep thinker, a militant atheist who makes videos of himself pointing out the logical fallacies of feminism an religion.

Also, he's anally pleasured himself with a banana and poured hot oil on his micropenis.

Any ideas as to what type this guy could be?

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
I feel sorry for his private parts. Definitely ENTP though. Some of his videos are rather clever but some make me feel like banging my head against a wall.

·
Registered
52 Posts
He's INTP because ENTPs don't have small penises.

Nah but I'm seriously doubting he's an extrovert. He's just a loud and obnoxious asshole. He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be energized from social interaction or even enjoy the company of most people. I googled around a bit and it seems he has tested as both INTP and INTJ, so there's that too.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
Strikes me as INTJ who's crafted an entertaining persona well. l was waiting to see ENTP answers, l don't reject it completely but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Function wise, he appears to have Te in abundance in the way that usually makes me envious of Te types when they use it for effect. Dr.Cox monologue style.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Probably an INTJ.

My INTP brother likes him a lot, he says that he introduces new thoughts into his head. My brother is super heavy on Ti, and when we argue it's very evident. The way that the guy (Amazing Atheist) rejects arguments is very Te, very headstrong, much like me and other INTJs I know.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
If he isn't an ENTP, he'd probably be an INTP. He seems to be provocative in a tert/inf. Fe way.

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
You really can't tell if someone is an introvert or not in seclusion. I can ramble about my opinions to hell and back if there's only a camera watching me.

It's a lot different when it's a camera.

He seems like a very stereotyped 5w4 INTX. I say this partially because I feel like I could easily be that way if I cared to reach many people.

He might be ENTP as I really can't remember the last time I gave enough fucks to reach that many people with my opinion.

·
Banned
161 Posts
The only interesting thing this guy has ever done is shove a banana lubricated by chocolate syrup up his ass... but to be fair that was pretty fucking interesting.

EDIT: Probably should have read the OP.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Also, he's anally pleasured himself with a banana and poured hot oil on his micropenis.
aha, OH YEAH. LOL
Lets not forget about all the E-Begging and empty promises he's made over the years. I like his videos, but he's done things to make me think he's a bit of a shitty person. I wouldnt trust a word he says.

I'm going to say INTJ that plays up his Te while on camera, making him appear more extroverted.

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
aha, OH YEAH. LOL
Lets not forget about all the E-Begging and empty promises he's made over the years. I like his videos, but he's done things to make me think he's a bit of a shitty person. I wouldnt trust a word he says.

I'm going to say INTJ that plays up his Te while on camera, making him appear more extroverted.
Give an example or two of his Te?

·
Registered
196 Posts
ISTP

I used to listen to his videos constantly, so I have a bit more insight with regards to his personal life. And it gives me so much reason to believe he is ISTP. He is an ISTP, I just know it.

And his whole militant atheism thing, it's like a fixation, not the way an N type would view things. He is an ISTP, just trust me.

Edit: Okay, he is clearly using Te in his videos. I guess INTJ is still a good second option.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts