Personality Cafe banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
The photo I used for reference.

I love math so she spoke to me. It's one of my loves. Thank you so much for letting me do this painting for you. I felt since she was the heart of your family. I wanted the tree to be growing out of her since she was your family tree but also she loved knowledge so I wanted to make it the tree of knowledge for you.

Oh my God that is amazing!

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<b><a href="https://www.personalitycafe.com/member.php?u=80201" target="_blank">NIHM</a></b>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Your art is really quite wonderful, well done on all of these. You have potential to go far with your art.

I'm a little tempted to ask for one myself... if you're up for it, of course.
If you do, feel free to take your time.

Three adjectives to describe yourself: Reserved, Curious, Knowledgeable.

Favorite color: Blue. Orange closely follows.

What do you like to collect: Knowledge. If I had the money probably a whole of lot of geeky stuff like high quality figurines, movies, video games and art books (or just books in general, I've always liked encyclopedias and reference books with lots of information on subjects I'm interested in). Or maybe just things like tarot card sets, crystals/minerals or mysterious oddities from foreign lands.

Favorite past time: Probably drawing, writing, researching stuff and playing the piano. Daydreaming the day away. Chess was fun too.
MBTI type: INFJ

Enneagram: 5w4

Thank you, I hope you like it. I need to work on perspective more. I probably should have chosen the chessboard. Piano's are not the wisest choice. I'm not great at them. I went with a lot of orange in this. It's not something I can paint by heart so I had to reference what one looked like. Hope you like it.

I painted it to this.

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I knew that was ai.tran in the OP :)
Also i love DAI and its soundtrack, particular the tavern songs.
Your art is really pretty and also touching on realism. The eyes on the first example are stunning!
When you're finished all the other requests and still want ideas I have a request myself :)

Three adjectives to describe yourself
Reserved, curious, empathetic

Favorite color
Purple, Red, monochrome (black and white)

What do you like to collect
Desk decorations, notebooks (i never filled up the last but still want a new one), and books. I love bookshelves.

Favorite past time
art/drawing, listening to music, video games

MBTI type
ISFJ

Enneagram

6w5
I'll be doing yours next do you have a photo I can use of you?

·
Registered
I don't know what i'm doing
6,875 Posts
I'll be doing yours next do you have a photo I can use of you?
Ooh yay! I will send you it by PM and give you more details of what to do if you need some ideas :)

·
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
2,801 Posts
Ah, good job! I very much like the overall feel, perspective and color usage in particular and that you tried something that wasn't easy for you and yet it still came out nice. I also like the clothing choice too. Haha, classy. :p
Yep, I do like it and am grateful you took the time to do it! :D

I do have some minor constructive criticism to offer though.
My eye color is more darker green (teal-ish), even when in light.
I would slightly decrease the stockiness in the body shape because I'm quite slender (but that might've not come through in the photo and I get that getting the perspective right can be difficult!)
And I'd probably give the hair a little more detailing too. (but I'm biased because I like detailing and highlighting the hair when I paint lol)
I could do a very minor edit to show what I'm getting at, but overall it's nice work you've done!

Please do keep up the good work and practice! :)

(Nice song btw, it suits it!)

I'm curious what your process is.

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ah, good job! I very much like the overall feel, perspective and color usage in particular and that you tried something that wasn't easy for you and yet it still came out nice. I also like the clothing choice too. Haha, classy. :p
Yep, I do like it and am grateful you took the time to do it! :D

I do have some minor constructive criticism to offer though.
My eye color is more darker green (teal-ish), even when in light.
I would slightly decrease the stockiness in the body shape because I'm quite slender (but that might've not come through in the photo and I get that getting the perspective right can be difficult!)
And I'd probably give the hair a little more detailing too. (but I'm biased because I like detailing and highlighting the hair when I paint lol)
I could do a very minor edit to show what I'm getting at, but overall it's nice work you've done!

Please do keep up the good work and practice! :)

(Nice song btw, it suits it!)

I'm curious what your process is.
Thank you for that feedback. Yeah, I thought you might have a slender build but I thought from top-up you might have a larger shoulder length. So your t-zone would be wider from top-down. Perspective has always been an interesting project. I can work on another piece for you with a different perspective while waiting on Wisteria to PM me.

I normally started with paints of colors to get the shape down first then start adding shadows and light to shape the face, eyes, and lips. I like organic stuff because crisp lines on the piano can be a little daunting to make each shape and place them but slowly it comes together. I'm normally really detailed but I wanted to see if I could try a more traditional painting style. I can add more detail to the next painting.

Besides, it gives me something to do. As you know us ENFPs need projects.

Again thank you for the feedback, I loved it.

Hehe I think I made your hand too bulky and puffy. I imagine you have long thin fingers? Hands are really hard for me.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts