Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introduction
As an astrology geek, I'm always looking for opportunities to prove the idea correct or at least find some popular trends among signs. I'm sort of improvising based on the information that I get, but I'm hoping to have a final product on my blog eventually. I could use all the help that I can get on this, so if any of you are knowledgable on astrology (specifically moon signs, rising signs, or other major ones) let me know and I'll almost definitely have some questions and/or tasks for you. Also, be sure to give me your ideas for surveys! I need your creativity, people!

Survey #1: Temperaments and Elements
For my first experiment of it on PerC, I'm checking for correlations between sun sign elements and MBTI temperaments. You can help out by voting on THIS POLL and adding a short-writeup including your MBTI type and Zodiac sign. I can't stress enough the importance of the writeup, since the poll itself only documents your element and temperament and is only to observe trends. It's with the individual zodiac signs that I'll get actual results! So yeah, if you have 2 minutes please take the time to do that, whether you're an astrology geek or not.

The Future of the Astrology Experiment
The future surveys that I'll be doing will depend on the results of this and your writeups, but I'm planning on bringing moon signs, rising signs, enneagram types, and more into the picture! Remember, be sure to let me know if you have any skills to bring to the table or ideas, since I really can't do this alone!

Thanks! :D
I'll be sure to post updates here, and I look forward to hearing your feedback, ideas, and more!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts