Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As comedic as it may be, I have a big head. So big, apparently, that people can't help but laugh when they see me. It's caused me depression to the point I can't sleep for days, and contemplations of suicide. When I look at myself in the mirror however, I don't see anything wrong with me -- and that's the worst part.

Why was I born with a large head and a small body. I am like 5 feet 8 inches and my head is like the size for someone who is 6'3". I think the circumference of my head is about 23" something like that and what sucks is that I have a big head and a big face. I have always been made fun of as a young kid it never bothered me but now that I'm in high school, when someone notices or tells me I have a big head it really hurts so whenever I go to school I always try to hide myself such as wearing hoodies and not going to the crowded areas where many people are. I always feel like a freak at school cause everyone has like small proportional heads and I'm like the only one who is a freak. It's always on my mind and has caused me to be very insecure. Whenever someone looks at me I go crazy and start thinking "man he probably was looking at the size of my head". "sigh" I just wish I looked normal? and I always feel like I was given this big head or God gave me this flaw because I couldn't have everything going right for me and that I couldn't be perfect. I just wish my head was normal so I could do the things I do now without being made fun of. :sad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts