Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting sick of liking types that don't work out well with me. Does anyone know what type mostly does work well with ISFP's in a relationship? I don't really care about attraction theories or duality and stuff.. I just want to know what works out in real life.
If you have any experience with ISFP's, I'd love to have your input :)

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Might want to ask other ISFPs?

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
I'm getting sick of liking types that don't work out well with me. Does anyone know what type mostly does work well with ISFP's in a relationship? I don't really care about attraction theories or duality and stuff.. I just want to know what works out in real life.
If you have any experience with ISFP's, I'd love to have your input :)
To know that we must know everything you want in a person and everything a person like that would want from you :wink:
MBTI-wise then INTJ might work. Neither the ISFP or the INTJ got the same weak functions, nor is the dominant of one the inferior of the other so there wouldn't be a constant inferior loop. The auxiliary of each is the inferior of the other which means that there's less fracture. The INTJ will hold a supportive role with auxiliary Te and the ISFP will hold a supportive role with auxiliary Se.

Ofc. then that's only when it comes to the processing of information; the more interesting parts is the goals of the people. But you need to look into enneagram for that. It seems as if the instinct part of it is of interest as well.
I'd say an enneagram 6 would have an easier time with another enneagram 6 due to the whole loyalty paranoia thing etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts