Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if there was a thread about this already in the past...

I am wondering, though, that with our beautiful (lol), artistic, sensitive personalities... That which place should we live that reflects that on us, and that will make us really happy to live in? You should include some pictures, how the people are like, what the culture is like, etc. In can be any state, any country or continent in the world...

If given the choice... I'd love to live somewhere, where there's an old fashioned charm to it... Or somewhere where it's not heavily industrialized...

Something like that... Very simple living style. :)

Where would you like to live? And which place do you feel would be best for us to live in?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Forgive me if there was a thread about this already in the past...

I am wondering, though, that with our beautiful (lol), artistic, sensitive personalities... That which place should we live that reflects that on us, and that will make us really happy to live in? You should include some pictures, how the people are like, what the culture is like, etc. In can be any state, any country or continent in the world...

If given the choice... I'd love to live somewhere, where there's an old fashioned charm to it... Or somewhere where it's not heavily industrialized...

Something like that... Very simple living style. :)

Where would you like to live? And which place do you feel would be best for us to live in?
I wouldn't mind living in a place like that as well.

Anywhere with green trees and a good size garden should do it for me. I guess I like looking a lush places. A house does not have to be too big as long as I have privacy and quietness around it. I prefer living in the rural places or city-towns not so far from a coast. I'm pretty content living in Northern California, though it would be nice to be in a different neighborhood in my city-town just because I'm in the suburban part of my town.

·
Registered
85 Posts
In London, Victorian times, excluding the doctors and social classes.

Also, I quite like the idea of star gazing on a clear sky night amongst the sounds of nature and feeling of fresh breeze on my face. Although I think I would not survive without internet after a month or something.

·
Registered
375 Posts

This picture is from my trip to Northern California in '09. Get this...this little place is 15 minutes from the ocean, and 15 minutes from the giant redwoods area called "The Avenue of the Giants" where there are 300 foot trees. It's 15 minutes outside of Ferndale (where "The Majestic" with Jim Carrey was filmed...really neat town), and right in this spot you have quaint little farms, forest, river, flat plains of green grass, and hills where you can see the ocean. I could pick some exotic spot, but really, this is pretty near ideal.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Honestly, the best place would be in an interdimensional/time/space-traveling device, so I could go anywhere/everywhere.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
the place i want to live is basically whichever town i'm passing through when i'm on a trip, or whichever place i see a picture of at any given moment :dry:

oh well, guess i'll have to settle on edmonton for now.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've always fantasized about living an Alaska (into the wild anyone LOL).

my ideal pefect place must have mountains. absolute must. there's a couple of backcountry areas I've seen and been to that I would absolutely love to set up home. Places in the Uintas, Idaho, Wyoming and up into Canada near Calgary. Just some country that is just heaven. I would love to wake up to with that stuf outside my window. but I also like the city, so I would want to be within a reasonable distance to a decent sized city as well.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
and up into Canada near Calgary.
give Longview a shot - i only stopped briefly to get some food when i was on my way home from a trip (was living in Calgary at the time), but... if my memories are correct, it had a weird sort of beauty to it. i vaguely recall the place was very well named. plus, it's a weird little town, i went to eat in this wee tiny little diner that *should* have sold stuff like burgers and fries, but instead they sold filet mignon and escargot.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts