Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoyed Bournvita a very popular beverage. Now I am more addicted to drinking coffee. I drink at least 6 cups of coffee everyday. Is it harmful? I don't know.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of my friends told me that drinking coffee too much is harmful to the body. As I told you I take 6 cups a day, unable to control!

·
Registered
57 Posts
There are many types of tea-I like spearmint, vanilla chai, jasmine, and cinammon apple. Coffee is also very high on my list-I am probably 50/50 between cofee and tea. I love Hazelnut coffee the most-or cafe ole.

·
mafia mod
13,333 Posts
Martinis of course. Shaken not stirred, and hold the frilly red straws

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I drink loads of coffee. It's normal where I come from. In Finland, Sweden, Denmark and The Netherlands more than 10 kg of coffee is consumed per person per year on an average in each of these countries. I'd be pulling vup the average if I wasn't outside the country most of the time.
I'd havea mug of coffee with breakfast, another at work before start of the workday. Thereak at morning break, coffee-break, lunch, afternoon coffee-break. When I get home from work, after dinner and with my evening coffee and cake - but only one mug then as I'd have to sleep unless it's Friday and Ill have another mug. That should amount to 2 liters.

·
Registered
989 Posts
A beverage I enjoyed as a kid was Royal Crown (RC) Cola

·
Registered
803 Posts
I drink loads of coffee. It's normal where I come from. In Finland, Sweden, Denmark and The Netherlands more than 10 kg of coffee is consumed per person per year on an average in each of these countries. I'd be pulling vup the average if I wasn't outside the country most of the time.
I'd havea mug of coffee with breakfast, another at work before start of the workday. Thereak at morning break, coffee-break, lunch, afternoon coffee-break. When I get home from work, after dinner and with my evening coffee and cake - but only one mug then as I'd have to sleep unless it's Friday and Ill have another mug. That should amount to 2 liters.
The Baby Boomer INTJ Libertarian Coffee-Swilling Club now has 2 members. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts