Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Oh alright, all I am sure of, at the moment is a) Reddington is an ENTJ, b) Elizabeth uses a lot of Ni
The way the show is going I think Red maybe a sociopath (I've heard that you cannot type them at all), btw have you seen 'Peaky Blinders' ? (The main protagonist is an ENTJ based on popular opinion).

PS Are you following the current series as well ? The whole thing about the bag and bones, ... there was this fan theory that 'Red' is actually not 'Red' (but some other guy, an impersonator) and Red is actually Liz's mom (sex change and what not). These are just fan theories, not spoilers :crazy:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Here are my guesses ...

Elizabeth INFJ
Tom ISTP
Reddington xNTJ
Dembe ISFJ
Kate/Mr Kaplan ??
Resler ISTJ
Aram INxP
Samar ISTP
Harold xSTJ

The way the show is going I think Red maybe a sociopath (I've heard that you cannot type them at all), btw have you seen 'Peaky Blinders' ? (The main protagonist is an ENTJ based on popular opinion).

PS Are you following the current series as well ? The whole thing about the bag and bones, ... there was this fan theory that 'Red' is actually not 'Red' (but some other guy, an impersonator) and Red is actually Liz's mom (sex change and what not). These are just fan theories, not spoilers :crazy:
I think you're right, Red does seem to be a sociopath.

The one about Red really being Liz's mom, that's a good one. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Here are my guesses ...

Elizabeth INFJ
Tom ISTP
Reddington xNTJ
Dembe ISFJ
Kate/Mr Kaplan ??
Resler ISTJ
Aram INxP
Samar ISTP
Harold xSTJ

The imposter theory is more or less confirmed now ... :wink:

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Here are my guesses ...

Elizabeth INFJ
Tom ISTP
Reddington xNTJ
Dembe ISFJ
Kate/Mr Kaplan ??
Resler ISTJ
Aram INxP
Samar ISTP
Harold xSTJ

Could you elaborate a bit on Elizabeth being an INFJ?

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
I've watched it... but I don't feel like the theory is "confirmed" enough.
Well they are more or less pointing us towards that direction, and there has been a talk about 'twins' on reddit :crazy:
The twin bit might explain the fact that Masha/Liz is Red's daughter and Jennifer is probably the daughter of a twin and that could be the reason he doesn't feel the same way about her. (it's still pretty ridiculous IMO).

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
My typing of Elizabeth was based more on a vibe than analysis. She reminds me of an INFJ friend I had many years ago.
I actually never wanted to type her character cos she is a poorly written character which hasn't developed over the course of 5 series, secondly Megan Boone is a pretty mediocre actor (or it's just because of the fact that most of the actors in the show might look pretty mediocre around James Spader).

·
Registered
631 Posts
In which ways?
It's hard to pinpoint aspects of a vibe, but here are some non-MBTI similarities ...
> they communicate in a similar manner
> facial expressions are similar
> both orphans and have underlying issues as a result

So yeah, not very convincing, they just appear so similar to me.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I actually never wanted to type her character cos she is a poorly written character which hasn't developed over the course of 5 series, secondly Megan Boone is a pretty mediocre actor (or it's just because of the fact that most of the actors in the show might look pretty mediocre around James Spader).
James Spader is a convincing actor. He's the main reason that I started watching the show. The unpredictable twists and turns keep me watching.

Elizabeth Keen is all over the place. I'm wondering if she'll eventually become a criminal like her father.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
James Spader is a convincing actor. He's the main reason that I started watching the show. The unpredictable twists and turns keep me watching.

Elizabeth Keen is all over the place. I'm wondering if she'll eventually become a criminal like her father.
I think she will, but not like her father perhaps ... she might end up shooting him I think :crazy:

·
Code Cracked
12,584 Posts
Redding strikes me as an ISTJ. With his memory it just seems like he leads with Si. The only problem is how flexible he is. I think that's more a characteristic of his S than a potential P, but I can see an argument for P. He's too poetic to be an ISTP, I think. I can also see arguments for him being an Ne user just because he thinks outside the box when solving problems - but this might also be Si showing that he has a wealth of information from his past experiences to inform his actions. Also, Redding just feels to me like an ISTJ.

I'm still working on Liz.

I'm only in the middle of season 2, so I can imagine that my perspective might change based on that. I think that Liz uses Fi pretty frequently, so IXFP or EXFP would be my best guess, but I really need to see more of the show to make a strong case for it.

Pretty confident about these:
Mr Kaplan is ISFJ easily.
Aram Mojatabi: INTP
Dembe: INFJ
Jolene: ESFP
Samar: ISTP

Not so confident about these:
Restler: ESTP
Tom: He's not badass enough to be an ISTP, in my opinion. He gives me more of an ISFP vibe. I know he's detached and intellectualizes a lot, so I can see him leading with Ti, but it seems more Fi to me. Maybe an ESFP?
Tom? I have to disagree. He is a loner. One of the reasons I do not think Raymond is an IXXX anything. He is always surrounded by people. And Tom is bad ass. Did you catch the spin off?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts