Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LMAO...okay this is probably going to come out of left field but how much do you guys relate to the character Sabrina Spellman from the show "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" personality wise?

For the past few days now i've been thinking about using the MBTI in character creation because I feel like if used properly it would give characters more depth and make them more realistic as well as relate-able. I was up late and was watching the show while at the same time looking over MBTI stuff and I decided to try to type the character and came up with ENFJ. I feel like the plot of the show usually revolves around things that one with the Function ordering might run into.

Numerous episodes suggest that she possibly has dominant Fe because she's always trying to help other people (which usually issues arise from) and I don't think she's ESFJ because that would suggest that there is secondary Si which would in theory prevent her character from running into similar problems each episode.

So what do you think?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, actually now that I understand Ni a little bit more in theory both Ni or Si would keep her from running into the same problem each episode although Si is a bit more rigid I feel like. So i'm still leaning towards Ni as being her secondary function. But I guess for now ExFJ seems to be a fairly appropriate way to type her. Thanx :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'd agree definitely ExFJ, especially the F... She's not really silly enough to be ENFP, and probably not sensory enough to be ESFx so I'd think definitely ExFJ, probably ENFJ... but I'm an ENFJ too, and I'm probably projecting myself onto her character too...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd agree definitely ExFJ, especially the F... She's not really silly enough to be ENFP, and probably not sensory enough to be ESFx so I'd think definitely ExFJ, probably ENFJ... but I'm an ENFJ too, and I'm probably projecting myself onto her character too...
I never really considered her to be ENFP. To me it looks like her character has dominant Fe which pretty much is what set up my theory about her personality type. I can't really decide between ESFJ and ENFJ because both secondary Ni or Si would seemingly prevent her from making her mistakes. I chose Ni as a secondary function because Si would seemingly make her come to her realizations in more of a rigid and sort of "well this spell thing didn't work for me this time so therefore i'm not gonna try it again" while Ni likes to explore it's options a bit more. I also read something about Ni being responsible for those "Aha!" moments and she usually as a good amount of those lol. I like how it's always the character that i'm interested in that hasn't been defined by the MBTI. Bugs Bunny has one for cry out loud. Why not Sabrina lmao.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts