Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INFPs: Do you go to the cinema often?

I seldom go to the cinema myself. It was a really long time since I were in the cinema. I usually prefer to rock the boat instead. Hell I even do it with high music on and I can't do it without my earphones... in private as they say... as I prefer it.

·
Premium Member
15,252 Posts
Every time I go to the movies I really enjoy it -- however I really have slacked off over the years. This summer, fuggetaboutit, I can't even remember the last movie I saw.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Are you saying that you like to go boating and listen to music, rather than watch a movie at the cinema?

I do go see movies, but it's been a very long time. So long, in fact, that I cannot recall the last movie I've gone to see. I blame this dry spell on the sub-standard movies being developed by Hollywood. Since the 80s, the quality of movie released by Hollywood has steadily decreased.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love going to the cinema, unfortunately they rarely show any films I want to see. Most of the time I end up going to some movie I'm only half interested in.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think the last few movies I went to the cinema because I really wanted to see them was the Lord of the Rings trilogy, otherwise it was for something to do on a Friday/Saturday night with friends in high school, or because I was in a city and bored enough to want to waste a couple hours at a cinema.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I love film. Film is my ultimate passion.

That is why I refuse to see about 99% of the films coming out today. They are complete crap. I rarely go to the movies anymore. I sit at home and watch a timeless classic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts