Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read the book watchmen again recently and I was wondering about the comedian. Is he an ESTP or an ENTP. The way he acts seems to point ESTP clearly. However when I listen to him talk he seems too philosophical, Sees the big picture (shuts down Ozzy who failed to see the big picture in meeting) and he seems to have that Fe "wittiness" about him. This would put him more in the ENTP personality. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
From memory he seems ENTP. He has that typical 'class clown' vibe about him.

ESTP seems more 'responsive' to me usually, while I see the Comedian as assertive first, off doing his own thing usually.

What about him made you think ESTP?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I've looked around on this and found he's pretty consistently typed as ESTP online. I found this:

ESTPs (also known as The Doer) are straightforward doing types. They prefer action over speaking. They are disinterested in facts and theory instead living in the current moment. ESTPs are very observant and can easily pic up little things that others might not notice. They are blunt, moving from one situation to another flawlessly without looking back. Still ESTPs make their decisions based on logic rather than feeling or values. They rather offer practical solutions to a problem rather than emotional one. ESTPs need to keep moving thus their thrill-seeking side. They are often energetic and keep things fast phased and silly disliking serious and emotional heavy situations.

I must confess that it's been too long since I've seen the movie and I've never read the comics so I might not be entirely remembering his character right. I'll schedule a rewatch for myself, just to find out how the comedian actually is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts