Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First big post and a big follower of the MBTI theory. I am not of the belief that your "type" completely dictates all aspects of your personality. Although I am a firm believer in using it as a tool and guide to help make better decisions in life and ultimately lead to fulfillment and happiness.

"The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide" by Heidi Priebe

Here I reveal my thoughts about the inner workings of the book The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide. Heidi Pribe does a fantastic job not only highlighting all the great personality traits of an ENFP but personifies the dark and callous parts as well.

A book that is so willing to show where we (ENFP) fail in inter-communication and self-development is what makes this books a must read for any ENFP. Understand the inner work of an ENFP mind and increase your knowledge today.

Order The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide: http://amzn.to/1WnqjMy

For anyone seeking a deep understanding of yourself, partner, friend, co-worker, or any ENFP pick up this book today.

I appreciate all feedback let me know what you think.

Good Fortune to You My Friend,

Jecht Spencer

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Why would I need this superficial garbage, also why are you selling it? :dry: & the fuck are you even talking about? There is something fishy about you, I can smell it...the narcissism speaks in your body language louder then your words man.

Can't fuckin trust a word you say. Something is off in the way you communicate...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Why would I need this superficial garbage, also why are you selling it? :dry: & the fuck are you even talking about? There is something fishy about you, I can smell it...the narcissism speaks in your body language louder then your words man.

Can't fuckin trust a word you say. Something is off in the way you communicate...
I'm not selling anything. I review the books. I am narcissistic at times as all humans are naturally selfish.

Why don't we focus on the book and the review and less on attacking me personally. You attacking me speaks a lot louder than anything you just said.

Thank you for the comment. Appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
940 Posts

Perhaps he has trained his speaking skills so they come less as natural and more as professional, which may be offputting?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Cool review. ENFPs are one of the best types to hang out with.

^ Who shat in your cornflakes?

·
Registered
422 Posts
@JechtSpencer

Good insights on the book, I agree it is good to learn all aspects about myself, including the not so fun bad parts of me. I also understand the letters ENFP do not completely define me but does give me a good idea of how I operate. I can see there are times I am manipulative and I do not like that and I do not do it intentionally. Thanks for the review, very intriguing.

Reactions: JechtSpencer

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perhaps he has trained his speaking skills so they come less as natural and more as professional, which may be offputting?
Thank you I appreciate that. I think I may come off a bit robotic at times which is not naturally in my nature but could be because I recently just got out of the United States Navy. They turned me into a robot haha. I've been working on videos for about 3 months now and just re-released my channel as I changed my niche and may actually be in the process of changing my niche again lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

Who shat in your cornflakes?
Yeah we can be quite the dramatic and adventures types although the ESFP's may put a fork in us for saying that.

I appreciate the feedback and coming of aid :). I try to be as friendly as possible while still remaining true to my core values. The internet is a mean place o.o cheers.

@JechtSpencer

Good insights on the book, I agree it is good to learn all aspects about myself, including the not so fun bad parts of me. I also understand the letters ENFP do not completely define me but does give me a good idea of how I operate. I can see there are times I am manipulative and I do not like that and I do not do it intentionally. Thanks for the review, very intriguing.
@candycane75 Yeah the book really is a great read it pulled off a solid 5 stars from Amazon with over 40 reviews. It is quite rare for a lot of types to get such a thorough reviewed book for one specific type. Though for an ENFP to write a book it is basically a license to kill haha.

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I feel like I may have gone a bit to negative in terms of my review but to be honest it was refreshing to see an author not gloss over the fact that we (enfp) can have a dark side.

Thank you for the feedback.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thank you I appreciate that. I think I may come off a bit robotic at times which is not naturally in my nature but could be because I recently just got out of the United States Navy. They turned me into a robot haha. I've been working on videos for about 3 months now and just re-released my channel as I changed my niche and may actually be in the process of changing my niche again lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah we can be quite the dramatic and adventures types although the ESFP's may put a fork in us for saying that.

I appreciate the feedback and coming of aid :). I try to be as friendly as possible while still remaining true to my core values. The internet is a mean place o.o cheers.

@candycane75 Yeah the book really is a great read it pulled off a solid 5 stars from Amazon with over 40 reviews. It is quite rare for a lot of types to get such a thorough reviewed book for one specific type. Though for an ENFP to write a book it is basically a license to kill haha.

I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I feel like I may have gone a bit to negative in terms of my review but to be honest it was refreshing to see an author not gloss over the fact that we (enfp) can have a dark side.

Thank you for the feedback.
I can see how you would think you might have been a little negative, but I appreciate it. Another quality most of us ENFP's have is that we like authenticity, it is important to us. So although it may be painful to hear our not so wonderful qualities it is good to know for our growth, because most of us are into growth!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can see how you would think you might have been a little negative, but I appreciate it. Another quality most of us ENFP's have is that we like authenticity, it is important to us. So although it may be painful to hear our not so wonderful qualities it is good to know for our growth, because most of us are into growth!
I know. What I find that is my own personal torture is my need to please (validation) combined with my need for self-growth. Ultimately the path to success is to not care what people think about me and pursue my passion with complete and total ferocity. Subsequently though I find myself caring to much what others think (even strangers.) It is painful. I used to think something was wrong with me, like I was mad, or even crazy.

Some people would not resonate with me because I was so "out there." Now those same qualities I thought as negative are the reasons why people love me. It is ironic how things come full circle.

Thanks for the comment.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts

^ Who shat in your cornflakes?

Idk, I don't have anything against him specifically, all I know is that something is off and that his body language betrays a certain degree of narcissism and contradiction I'm uncomfortable with for some reason. I swear I feel like James Doakes right now.

This rarely happens. Only met one other woman who triggered me like this on the first meeting and she has some borderline shit going on >.> a new relationship every 3 months or so...messed up.

I'll just stay away and block. No offense dudes. Sry to intrude.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Idk, I don't have anything against him specifically, all I know is that something is off and that his body language betrays a certain degree of narcissism and contradiction I'm uncomfortable with for some reason. I swear I feel like James Doakes right now.

This rarely happens. Only met one other woman who triggered me like this on the first meeting and she has some borderline shit going on >.> a new relationship every 3 months or so...messed up.

I'll just stay away and block. No offense dudes. Sry to intrude.
It is all good no big deal :). I don't take any of it personally especially over the internet. Just part of the game. Good Fortune to You.

5,146 Posts
But is it professional if its off-putting?

Someone could say no, but I think that "professional" is something that is supposed to please some specific audience. That audience will punish people who won't please them.
It is in our best interest to create a situation where things that we dislike are punished and things we like are rewarded, otherwise the other side dictates how world should be.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts