Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
My husband is an INTJ and an engineer! Love him. I love how he is logical and can think something through, we can have an intelligent conversation, sex is great, and it just works. We share a lot of the same morals. He is a thinker and not very emotional (Thank goodness because I can't have an overly emotional man) while I am not very overly emotional I guess I must think a lot about emotions in a logical way. I am a deep thinker...just not smart thinker. HAHA!

I don't think I over run him with too many texts or emails UNLESS I am mad. I think he wishes I texted and emailed him a little more. I go all day without texting or calling while he is at work because I figure he needs to concentrate. Sometimes, he is the one that sends me this really technical email about what is going on at work and I have to read between the lines to at least let him know I read it. lol I think last night he said "you're not talking to me" because I was on Facebook. So, I guess INTJ's have their moments also.

And then again, there are times when he walks in the door and before he can change out of his nerd clothes I am toting him around the house to show him everything I did today and that is about the point he is wanting to unwind. I bet I do drive him a little crazy. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.