Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have known I was an ENFP for quite sometime now.... but I only just realised that every male I seem to be attracted to is indeed the second half of that ENFP/INTJ 'perfect match!' Everything suddenly seems so clear to me! (I'm always trying to interpret meaning in things, and gain greater understanding of my personal relationships...ofcourse!).

My on/off boyfriend/ex is a a 4th yr engineer student.. and our main problems arose due to his lack of 'effort' (as perceived by me), and my overwhelming emotional needs etc. But I honesty love the way he is so 'emotionally dead', and I feel like he needs me ! haha! He is so smart and mysterious too, its fun! :)

SO I ASK, what the hell is it about those bloody INTJS that make you keep going back? Do you share my experiences??!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like your metaphorical take on the matter....it rings somewhat true...

Though I honestly get weirded out with guys who are too nice, or 'keen.' I need them to be mysterious (which often means tainted!), even arrogant, and difficult to pursue.

This often results in me (despite being the female) being the one who cooks them food, buys them random gifts and is just simply awesome. It sort of fulfills me?

*sigh!*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.