Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently writing a story with a fictional ENFJ main character (a person in political life).

I know that ENFJs are generally outgoing, friendly, helpful, compassionate and charming individuals.

But I'm looking for ENFJs to tell me more about the darker side of ENFJ-dom.

First of all, from personal experience I would love to know from ENFJs (to help me understand you all more):

• What are you like on your worst days?
  • What drives you crazy?
  • What depresses you or makes you sad? Or makes you just want to curl up and cry or die?
  • What kinds of insecurities are ENFJs likely to have about themselves in the world?
  • What is likely to make you blow up at someone? Or are you likely to do that at all?
  • What is your worst weakness?
  • When you're having a particularly bad day, how do you act? (do you withdraw, do you go crazy on people, do you cover it up and act as if nothing is wrong?)

The second part of this question is how you as an ENFJ find relationships with INTJs.

For any of you who are in any kind of relationship with an INTJ (romantic, family, friendship, work related), how do you cope with that (we can be a difficult bunch, as you might know!).

• How do you find your interactions with ITNJs in general?
  • Is there anyone with experience of a rocky relationship with an INTJ initially which turned into something great?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Can't remember the last enfj I saw on the forums.

Well, if I can be any help, a female enfj friend of mine seems to be very fixated on how she thinks her generation is really shitty and she fears for what the future will look like. Its understandable I think. She also attracts a lot of people who take advantage of how generous she can be. She wears emotion on her sleeve, she seems unable to hide them.

Those are the only things I can think of and am somewhat certain of.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you still need this?

• What drives you crazy? When I can do something better than someone who is in charge. When someone doesn't like me and I don't know why.
  • What depresses you or makes you sad? Or makes you just want to curl up and cry or die? Betrayal or rejection from close friends.
  • What kinds of insecurities are ENFJs likely to have about themselves in the world? Am I doing as well as everyone else I consider a peer? Can I anticipate 'life' so I'm not taken by surprise and unprepared? No? S%#t.
  • What is likely to make you blow up at someone? Or are you likely to do that at all? Not likely. But perhaps when I feel directly attacked about something I care dearly about... but its more crying hysterics, not anger.
  • What is your worst weakness? My own anxieties and lack of real confidence.
  • When you're having a particularly bad day, how do you act? (do you withdraw, do you go crazy on people, do you cover it up and act as if nothing is wrong?) It depends on what is wrong, but I tend to withdraw if it is about love or go to my family/close friends for support if it is about work/something else.

·
Registered
360 Posts
dark sides
-emotionally manipulative, boy they know what to say to stab you right where it hurts most
-manipulative in a way where they will twist the truth to a version that benifits them
-any conflict or betrayal from a friend will depress them, blame the Fe
-prone to random outbursts of these angry emotions they let themselves build up inside
-speaking before the think, which leads to irrational conclusions about matters
-thinking that the world isn't operating in a genuine way, or how it should be
-government controlling everything type conspiracy theories

these are some of the negative aspects of my ENFJ boyfriend haha (he'll probably be very hurt if he say this lmao), apart from these they're truly amazing people. apart from manipulation, the other points are not hard to deal with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts