Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good INTJ friend. There was a pun. We both laughed.

I said, "I love that."

He said, "I appreciate that."

:crazy:

I love you INTJs.

Post your own if you want...

PS: Sorry if this isn't funny, I have a weird sense of humor.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Lol had a similar experience with my infj friend. forgot what we said though.... it was perfect.

·
Registered
749 Posts
INFP friend: Alcoholism is like spina bifida (both genetic). Me: Seriously...GTFO
What's with INTJs and lol cats?? For some of the most austere and logical people out there lol cats seem like the last thing you guys would gravitate towards. I suppose I don't make the rules though..

·
Registered
287 Posts
What's with INTJs and lol cats?? For some of the most austere and logical people out there lol cats seem like the last thing you guys would gravitate towards. I suppose I don't make the rules though..
No, you don't,

This is a bit much, how a non-INTJ starts a thread and a bunch of other non-INTJs start replying to it (apologies to INTJs who have responded). I understand that there's bound to be a little bit overlap, but what is wrong with your own forums? It's not as if this is the only thread where this had happened. I'm sure you all mean well, but this continued trolling of our forum is starting to grind on me a bit.

I'm thinking of starting to demand tribute. Or at least a strongly-worded thread on the matter. Please play in your own backyard and stop coming over here so much. You're disturbing the cats.

·
Registered
749 Posts
No, you don't,

This is a bit much, how a non-INTJ starts a thread and a bunch of other non-INTJs start replying to it (apologies to INTJs who have responded). I understand that there's bound to be a little bit overlap, but what is wrong with your own forums? It's not as if this is the only thread where this had happened. I'm sure you all mean well, but this continued trolling of our forum is starting to grind on me a bit.

I'm thinking of starting to demand tribute. Or at least a strongly-worded thread on the matter. Please play in your own backyard and stop coming over here so much. You're disturbing the cats.

I just did.

So sorry to leave you Q_Q -ing over a thread you didn't need to click on or respond to. But if internet pissing matches are your thing I'd be happy to oblige you and continue posting.

·
Registered
106 Posts
now... now.... boys you both have extreemly large dongs and noggins. there is no need to use them to hurt each other with :) there are other ways of doing that.... that are much more devestating and spirit crushing!

·
Registered
782 Posts
INFPs seem to be the 'nicer' ones. If you look at an INTJ and an INFP, the INTJ looks 1) intense and 2) unfriendly. that scares some people.
but the INFPs just have that "fuzzy bunny" appearance about them[from my perspective.]
and INTJs have the stronger Te :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
INFPs seem to be the 'nicer' ones. If you look at an INTJ and an INFP, the INTJ looks 1) intense and 2) unfriendly. that scares some people.
but the INFPs just have that "fuzzy bunny" appearance about them[from my perspective.]
my word. I hope I don't look like a freaking fuzzy bunny. lol

Reactions: Evgenia

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
what's not to love about being approachable?
it's nice to look approachable, I'd just rather not look so... cute XD haha
but aside from that, I guess it'd be a reasonably good thing to look like a fuzzy bunny :p

Reactions: Evgenia and Staryu

·
Registered
782 Posts
it's nice to look approachable, I'd just rather not look so... cute XD haha
but aside from that, I guess it'd be a reasonably good thing to look like a fuzzy bunny :p
you'd rather NOT look so cute?! id definitely pick cute over having a "death stare" any day. apparently i look mean and scary before people actually talk to me[wtf]..ok that could be due to my tons of dark makeup but still. cute=approachable.ohh i love fuzzyy bunnies:laughing:

·
Registered
62 Posts
you'd rather NOT look so cute?! id definitely pick cute over having a "death stare" any day. apparently i look mean and scary before people actually talk to me[wtf]..ok that could be due to my tons of dark makeup but still. cute=approachable.ohh i love fuzzyy bunnies
well, my friends often say stuff like "Aww you're so cute" and then brush me off and don't take me seriously... which can get pretty annoying sometimes, haha. well yeah, "death stare" is the complete opposite end of the spectrum :p lol, actually most of the people I've known who have worn loads of dark makeup turn out to be the least pissy and threatening. it's quite interesting.
well, if cute is synonymous to approachable then alright :p
perhaps my multiple reads of Watership Down have skewed my view of fuzzy bunnies, haha

Reactions: caraez

·
Registered
782 Posts
well, my friends often say stuff like "Aww you're so cute" and then brush me off and don't take me seriously... which can get pretty annoying sometimes, haha. well yeah, "death stare" is the complete opposite end of the spectrum :p lol, actually most of the people I've known who have worn loads of dark makeup turn out to be the least pissy and threatening. it's quite interesting.
well, if cute is synonymous to approachable then alright :p
perhaps my multiple reads of Watership Down have skewed my view of fuzzy bunnies, haha
then tell them to take you seriously. lol im the complete opposite in terms of that..apparently i talk in an aggressive manner when i have an idea or something [HUH?]. oh well, i guess that's TJ.
people have some stupid bias that dark makeup makes you goth, emo, and a people-hater[id say this part is mostly true, i often either extremely hate or extremely love people. there's no balance when it comes to this.]
goth and emo aren't adjectives i identify with. oh well, there goes people's prejudice and fear again.
ive never read watership down..id like to sometime.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can relate to amaurosis a lot. I guess because my insights are strange, when I imagine my ideas to create awe they usually create snorts and giggles instead. :p

Sorry :( But I don't think that these forums are meant to be exclusive to a type. They're more reserved for discussion of the type, which other types can surely provide insight on. My thread wasn't really insightful, but it was meant to be amusing and it was more relevant to post here than in the INFP forum.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Maybe it's the INTJ non-socialness. I've been to some of the other fora. On the ENFPs, the main thread is abouthigh sexual drive. On ours, it's "how do you know you're an INTJ" 'Nuff said.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts