Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Into cold waters, so drinking happy, listening to those little tiny drip drip dripping drops of water. .. so reflective am I, seeing the little minutes of time splashing about, I come to sense in myself a long and tired moment so gratefully cascaded to this day.

Over a long, rolling beautiful shining hill, where the great great trees grow just so tall, that the sun, so bright in the giant overreaching sky, can sip away my soul and so together we are one.

Into the distance I see that in my mind so gently, so alive, so crystal clear, so self, so long, and forever the identity, I know, upon me, there will be, the view of the castle.

Bright, great, fairer shadows loom above, as I walk along the dirt path to the inevitable destiny. Where I walk into the land of dreams, searching for the treasure I seek, searching for the bright and shiny memories that will hold so very true.

It is a pity that I must now awake.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, I think everyone here loves you Izzie, in all honesty, I'm an akward creature, and I love to be eccentric, it's in my blood and nature. You're safest keeping a good distance. In all seriousness, I am a bit quiet unless I feel safe to speak.

Are you reserved in real life?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts