Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I'm not exactly sure why you'd state that you're an Infp if anyone can easily see that you are one on your profile page.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I keep a blog as well but I haven't written in it in a long time. The used xanga.com for my blog. It's interesting because you're able to comment on other people's blogs and they also have these things called e-props which kind of are the equivalent to the Thanks on Personality Cafe. If you're looking for more views, I'd suggest commenting on other people's blogs if the website you use has that option. I clicked on your link and I didn't see any links to post comments. If you're not able to with what you're using right now. Try xanga.com.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
questforself;bt30657 said:
I keep a blog as well but I haven't written in it in a long time. The used xanga.com for my blog. It's interesting because you're able to comment on other people's blogs and they also have these things called e-props which kind of are the equivalent to the Thanks on Personality Cafe. If you're looking for more views, I'd suggest commenting on other people's blogs if the website you use has that option. I clicked on your link and I didn't see any links to post comments. If you're not able to with what you're using right now. Try xanga.com.
Thanks! I'll definitely check that out! And if you click on the article title and then scroll down there is a place to comment. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts