Personality Cafe banner

2061 - 2080 of 2121 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
That's an interesting comparison! If this song would play in my dream, it would make it less scary! 😆
Ye it's a bit scary lol.
The past was quite scary when I was young rotfl
The simmilarity were in the lyrics though :))))

Reactions: Ewok City

·
Registered
INFP
663 Posts
The past was quite scary when I was young rotfl
Ah you're right, it was kinda scary too for me, with all the rumors about the song being used to summon the devil when played backwards, or you will be tempted to commit suicide after listening to it. 😰😥

My classmate would pick up a guitar and play this song, then I would go "NOOOOOO STAHP 😡😡😡"

But of course, they keep playing it until I eventually got used to it.

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
Ah you're right, it was kinda scary too for me, with all the rumors about the song being used to summon the devil when played backwards, or you will be tempted to commit suicide after listening to it. 😰😥

My classmate would pick up a guitar and play this song, then I would go "NOOOOOO STAHP 😡😡😡"

But of course, they keep playing it until I eventually got used to it.
Nooooo!!!! That's just the brainwashed that said that. 🤗
No be scared cutie 💖 Hiiis justa song!🧸

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I think I was at the university again for this one.

I was also in my traditional warrior clothing which was basically a light pale jade shorts? :oops:

Unlike normal shorts, my shorts were only half way across my thigh. In tradition I also didn't wear a shirt or shoes.

Anyways, I was just wandering around when a dude and his friend wanted to fight me. :oops:

It was a friendly fight as they wanted to see my ability to fight.

Of course I managed to beat both of them.

A K-Pop group of women happened to be observing the fight. :oops:

I don't know if this group existed in real life but they all wore black and not to mention this group was really large like 20+ girls. o_O

As I was leaving after the fight after impressing the guys with my combat ability the women took interest in me and began to follow me. :oops:

They haven't seem a warrior before and especially not a traditional one so they were curious.

As we were walking together they asked stuff about things about me.

I'm not used to talking with this many women though so I was a little timid. o_O

Plus I was shirtless and wore short shorts...

Sadly my body and subconscious was trained in a way so that I was always low key searching for threats to be able to form a quick defense if such threat was recognized.

Sort of like an active defense system. I believe it is the most effect in the range in front of me then to the sides of my vision. Of course behind my head the defense doesn't work too well... but it actually still works but more limited. More reliant on guess work like sound and visualization, and intuition.

So even while talking to these harmless girls... I was subconsciously observing them for any signs of danger like one could pull a knife on me or something..

Though this defense system does depend on who it is though. The dragon queen for example has no response so an attack from her would be completely by surprise, and the rest of the hut hovers between very low detection to none at all.

But out in public I'm at least subconsciously aware of threats and escape routes.

Anyways, we walked through the halls of the university that were also strangely mostly empty... and chatted about my warrior ways. :LOL:

Soon we had to depart on our own ways. :cry:

I enjoyed the conversation. It is rare that someone wants to know more about me. :)

Besides some people don't think I'm an actual warrior because I don't study in the normal way... Yes, I'm an unofficial martial artist because I was not formally taught, but I am indeed a warrior though. Some martial artists for example are not warriors.

Same thing applies to soldiers who may or may not be warriors, but being a soldier doesn't make you a warrior proper.

However... the women began to give me a bunch of gifts?? o_O

The gifts were in black packets like a mystery pouch and functioned like a surprise and random gift as well.

There was a large pile of these gifts laid on my hands by each of the members.

I don't think I can carry all of this ladies.. :oops:

So one of them went to get me a bag. :LOL:

Thank you for the gifts? 🙃

That was all I could remember for this dream. :)

I actually do fight my squire boy mostly in my traditional warrior clothing when fighting with our hands and feet. 🙃

My squire boy spars in his usual clothing.

It is only in swordplay we wear padded armor and in the heavier variety due to blunt metal blades.

The next dream was me in the basement in Hana's room? :oops:

Though I don't think in my dreams it is her room anymore, but I still like to believe so.

My mother and father were in this room too.

I was looking at this antibody or antigen analysis sheet for myself? :oops:

Most of the stuff on the sheet was negative or neutral, but there were one or two that were positive. o_O

And right next to those positive cases was something about severe or something. :eek:

After viewing these documents I left the room so that my mother could organize the stuff in the room.

And that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
201 Posts
It was kind of scary, but not horror movie kind of scary. The feeling is similar to the suspense, a few seconds before the jump scare comes out. At least that's how I would put it!
ime that can sometimes be worse than if the bad thing simply happend... one of my worst nightmares was just like that, a suspense moment with enough space for the imagination to make it terrifying.
but also interesting that you had the dream more than once, usually hints to an unprocessed event/memory.

I've read about it a lot too, but I haven't had that dream before. The other dream that is quite common is falling from a really high place, and waking up before you hit the ground. Haven't had this one either. 🤔
me neither, still an empty space on the dreams- i-want-to-have-checklist. unfortunately those common ones are really primarily uncomfortable dreams. e.g. the tooth dream wasn't scary but very unpleasant. maybe i should be happier about not having dreams like these, the fact that the tooth and the falling dream are experienced by many people says a lot about how stressed a big portion of the population must feel.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I tend to have dreams where I am exploring someplace, either exploring outside in different environments or exploring a building with different rooms. I often wonder what these dreams mean.

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was at downtown and was just walking around in this dream.

There seemed to be a heavy storm quickly approaching as the wind started to feel different. o_O

Everyone began to go inside.

I went into this evacuation tunnel and somehow was now inside the tunnel beneath the university? o_O

I went to the first floor but I only stayed here briefly as I went onto the second level.

The university was in disarray. It was a mess and there was only partial power. I am not sure what happened. :oops:

There was barely a soul in sight and only a woman here and there.

On the second floor which looked liked I was in the small office or grad rooms wing I was curious what was happening and went to the entrance to the main hallway.

However, the lock down door was engaged, but it seemed to have failed 2/3s of the way down. :oops:

I was wondering if I should duck under the door to see what was happening outside.

I believe the university was under attack by an individual or even perhaps a group.

Before I could go check a woman wearing all black was watching me. :oops:

She had the look of I don't think it is a good idea...

I refrained from going under the lock down door and went back to finding a safe place to bunker down. Probably the stair well.

Once she saw me change my mind she went off somewhere else probably with the same mindset as me.

The next dream I was in a clothing store and there was this mother cat looking for her baby kitten? :oops:

She did manage to find her baby kitten. :giggle:

Now I went outside and found myself outside the building of a private military? o_O

They wore all black and it seemed like this whole neighborhood was also owned by them.

I walked to a park and then around a different neighborhood.

Then someone said that there seemed to be aliens in the sky. :oops:

I looked up and sure enough in the distance there looked to be like three space ships flying downwards...

I knew something bad was about to happen soon as the space ships flew past us. o_O

I made my way back to the hut.

The last dream I could remember for tonight was that me, my sister, and the lovely princess were playing a war game in the kitchen and living room. :oops:

The lovely princess was wearing all white and had white hair.

She seemed to have invested into a bunch of tanks and a few tank destroyers... o_O

I was focused on infantry and had few pieces of artillery. I also had a tank here and there.

My sister also employed infantry and also had pieces of artillery.

My sister and my armies were in the kitchen while the lovely princess was out in the living room.

I don't think much happened besides that we were in the preparation and planning phase. :oops:

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
There was a devastating and super powerful storm coming. :eek:

I remember talking to my squire boy that if he wanted to take something with him when 'it' finally came... If he is eyeing the PS4 (since he doesn't have as much hobbies like me), he should consider taking the console itself to make it easier to bring into the basement if he found it precious to him.

A piece of our humanity if you will.

Yes, that would mean he would have to leave the cables, games, and controllers and stuff, but in a hurry you have to be quick. Not to mention we are not going to have power when 'it' comes anyway. o_O

The console it important. Without it you can't play games. All you had to do was find cables, a controller, and a game after which is a lot easier than finding another console itself...

The PS4, as long as the console and hard drive is intact... Has all our memories on it. :)

You just need to find the means again to activate said memories which is why it is important to protect the PS4 first than the other components. Kinda like protecting your brain.

If I was him, I would try to take at least one controller at least though aka at least one arm.

I wasn't able to fully finish our conversation because my sister doesn't believe that 'it' was coming. :cautious:

Me personally I am going to be bringing along with me a sword, a special pillow, and the little Miss. :oops:

Also the special thing me and the dragon queen hold dear for each other. :cry:

If I can I would bring our box of games, but that container is kinda heavy without help. o_O

I mean, I can carry it myself, but it would slow me down, and even more so since I only have one good leg right now. :cautious:

Anyways,

When 'it' arrived it quickly turned day into night... :eek:

The clouds were dark and massive as they swept through the blue sky. The clouds filled up 70% of the sky which was enough to cast a dark shadow all over the area.

The storm clouds continued to spread and at a decent pace.

The wind seemed to die for now and will probably pick up once the storm begins to settle in.

My mother had to do something or get something in the garage. :oops:

The lights were on in the garage but I don't know what she was doing in there but it seemed important.

We anxiously waited for her from inside the hut and hoped she would hurry up and come inside. o_O

Everyone else went into the basement to hunker down while me and the dragon queen waited for my mother.

My mother was finished with whatever she was doing and returned to the hut. 🙃

Light seemed to return as well, but only briefly. :oops:

When she was inside the hut and we closed the door is when the darkness came back. o_O

We grabbed what we can and made a bunker in the basement to survive the impending super storm. :cry:

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
I dreamed that I was in a place fare away in the moutains, in a stabbur, and I think I was a child. I was stalked by a grown up man who was sometimes wisible, other times invisible, therefore it was hard to run away from him. He had an old blue bike. My mums aunt was there and first tried to protect me but then the stalker came and she screamed load and ran away-and left me there. i woke up of my own load scream!

Reactions: PaladinRoland

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
In this dream I was being lectured by the professor. o_O

She was dressed in black.

Not the normal a normal lecture... the scolding kind of lecture...

She was scorning me for my terrible performance at school. :cry:

In real life I was kinda angry a little because I did put in some work for 33% at least, but she gave me 0% for the whole class. :cautious:

At least the other guy gave me 25%...

That is probably why I have no respect and dislike professors and everyone at the university..

I was just like 'meh' and ignored it... only to have my subconscious relieve my feelings in a dream. :oops:

She is a funny lady I tell you. :sneaky:

Anyways, the school counselor arrived and she wanted me to come to her office to discuss something about improving my marks using these strategies other university students use.

She was going to lecture me too apparently. :cautious:

Thankfully this ended early the professor's lecturing of me, but I'm in for another one. At least not as mean as the professor, but I hate lectures of any kind. o_O

I followed the school counselor who was dressed in all black too...

I was now in a place where there was a bunch of school children around the ages of 4-5? :oops:

There were two teachers with them both women who seemed quite happy supervising these 4-5 year olds.

They seemed to be placing various children's toys in museum style displays.

As I walked past the children's toys... The song Suteki Da Ne from Final Fantasy 10 was playing? :oops:

It was the instrumental sombre version where Yuna and her guardians leave Besaid Island on a ship to begin their journey to defeat Sin.

I am not quite sure where the counselor went? Probably already in her office already which was just ahead.

I dunno.

I felt sad, but also at peace in a way. :cry:

Wind, and my heart are swimming with a lack of words~ Moved by the wind into the world~ . . . Stars shedding tears into an overflowing stream~ I see the night all around me...

Anyways, in the moment just before I entered her office... I was hanging out with my friends and my sister where...

I was pretend playing Hana-chan? :oops:

I pretended that I had an invisible spear and fought the air.. o_O

Unknowingly I learnt a new technique in Zannin. :oops:

It was two feint attacks just barely out of reach. The first was a quick stab while the second was a very small airborne overhead from that jab. The last feint had a really distracting and lame bounce or half hop in place... before a sudden and devastating lunge sprung out of it using the small momentum briefly from the lift to initiate a burst of momentum with your right foot in a springing motion that propels you forward. The first feint could also be ditched and the second feint becomes the opener.

It actually works in real life too. Jeez that lunge is nasty. :oops:

I tried doing a standing lunge with my right foot without the hop and lame attack... You know how I feel about spin and airborne attacks (though there are rare exceptions), but for some reason that half hop that briefly lifts you in the air allows your right foot to spring with much greater force than normal. The distance and power is much more than a standard propulsion with your right foot alone. o_O

It is also similar to an attack I already use with a sword where I hop forward with my left foot and then I do a quick chop as my right foot stomps the ground.

This new technique has no name like most of Hana's arts. There is only one move with a name and that is, 'The Nightingale Tail Cutter'.

Basically a slash from lower right side into a standing stance with sword in the air (unless it connects) before purposely missing the forward down cut (unless it connects). With blade down the opponent believes they have an opportunity... Now a Zannin master will bring the sword up with a sudden shifting step back at the same time. The masterful aspect of this part of the art is that you strike the opponent with the very tip of your blade thus the Nightingale Tail Cutter.

Or you can instead extended forward and rise the blade with a shift forward instead thus the Meadowlark Tail Cutter. The goal here is either catching the opponent with the tip if the blade if they are slightly out of range or have tried to evade the down ward chop from before, or to drive the blade into them if they're advancing.

For non-Zannin masters you'll usually miss and instead just cover your retreat or to push the opponent back. :oops:

The Nightingale Tail Cutter also be used with a spear and arguably much more deadly with a spear, but the side lower slash is more awkward with a spear, but after the downward chop... The range in either direction is impressive and can easily catch an opponent whether they are retreating or advancing. :oops:

Anyways, the next dream also involved Final Fantasy 10. :oops:

I was Tidus now. I was practicing blitz ball alone on the deck of the ship late at night.

Pretty much kinda the same scene like in the game as well. :LOL:

I was trying to learn the Jecht shot. o_O

I was also playing the game in the dream too as my sister was watching me as well.

In game a prompt showed up to explain that I had to press the movement keys which was another way of saying the d-pad when Jecht discourages you to make the remarks disappear to learn the Jecht shot.

There was an interesting note about something about overcoming my anima as well??? :oops:

I don't quite remember what exactly it said about my anima... possibly to be free from her... maybe independent..? ...Who knows. o_O

Ah hah. I can summon Anima! 🤪

~Come Anima! Give them DEATH!!!

~She draws her sword and with one single draw... Command Info = -Anima , Zannin-

------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . 99999 points of damage dealt. Instant Kill.

Anyways, I was able to learn the Jecht shot successfully. :giggle:

Now it was morning and we were just sailing the waters now. :)

I wasn't sure where we were sailing though.. I don't remember these waters being in the game at all? :oops:

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙃

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
Hhhhmmm... Something about Satan... :oops:

Well, creative ways to say Satan... Like 'say them', and 'say tan'. o_O

Also something about women in general doing Satan's bidding, and accepting and doing evil in the world. Something like that.

Then a grand mother talked to me about an 'Age of Aquarius'. :oops:

I was also in Hana's room.

I was just resting on a large bed.

However, in real life Hana's room is another storage room and there is no bed there. o_O

I still like to believe it is still her room though...

Anyways, I was looking up somethings on my laptop. There was another laptop that was quite large next to my computer.

I don't quite remember what I was researching about. o_O

I believed someone was massaging my back too. I don't know who it was though... I saw a haze of black behind me...

In another dream I was gathering with a bunch of swordsmen and women. We were gathering in a park at my elementary school.

The leader was a Japanese guy, and he seemed to favor the women here because they were women. o_O

I believed he just appointed a woman as his right hand too.

I could tell he appointed her not for her fighting ability even though she was quite decent, but for other 'means'.

Now that I think about it most of the positions were women with one or two being guys... o_O

While everyone was dressed normally I was dressed a little more unique.

I had light sky blue jeans and a fancy shirt on. 🤪

I seemed to have an air of respect around me as the warriors here knew I was widely renowned like I was a living legend or something. People knew not to %$^% with me. :oops:

While everyone else's sword were handled normally which was hanging down rested, mine was over my shoulder. 🤪

lol

I'm the sigma male. :LOL:

I never really cared about society or the system... In fact I wished it leaved me alone... I take what I need from it and I'm off doing my own thing. Existing outside the cycle is quite lovely too. You can be the real you with no one telling you who should be or what you ought to be.

Not to mention my swordsmanship and martial arts are quite formidable...

Who is ready for dem aliens today?? 🤪

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
Unfortunately no aliens, which was to be expected. :oops:

But...

In this dream we had a lot of presents! 🥰

Me, the dragon queen, my squire boy, the lovely princess, my sister, and my mother... We were all there opening our presents. :giggle:

Um. My grand mother and my auntie were also here too? :oops:

They also had presents to open as well. :)

It was such a lovely morning. :LOL:

Though the dream didn't get to the part where we actually opened our presents though... o_O

It was a happy dream. :sneaky:

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
She didn't visit my dreams this holiday. :cry:

Nor did she visit either last year. :cautious:

But I did see a white bunny outside our window this morning. :oops:

I wonder if that is her?

It wasn't afraid of me, and it was only when the dragon queen turned on the lights did it run away.

Before it fully ran away it stood in place to watch us from the window before hopping off. :oops:

Besides the usual dreams of visions of the end and regular dreams there wasn't much I have to talk about tonight. o_O

Though I did sleep more peacefully tonight. :)

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
I dreamed one dream that I packed a lot of x-mas gifts but when I sent them away there was one left and I draw the conclution (dream-logic) that that must then be for me. So I was just about to open it and guess what?

I woke up!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
37,378 Posts
I dreamed that I was on the buss which drove into a big city with a friend, and we were dressed very stylish and elegant, and two guys showed up and started flirting with us. The guy who flirted heavily with me was someone I would not normally fall for IRL, but I guess thats completely normal in dreams, and in my dream I fell for him. Well anyway they invited us to a party but I could not go because corona abut they invited us again but I refused because corona and they invited us again and I refused because corona and then I woke up.

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
In this dream I was fighting a dark queen of some kind. :oops:

She was dressed in the traditional Spadia queen battle armor of the late Spadian queen.

However, the armor was not in the whitish gray, but colored in black instead. o_O

Her sword was already drawn and so was mine as we stood still in high stance.

My armor was a silver gray and... I seemed to be wearing the Spadian battle maiden armor since it looked similar to the queen's battle armor except for her squires of course. I was wearing a woman's armor set. o_O

We didn't stand there for long as we both rushed towards each other and exchanged a vicious and relentless flurry of blows. It was a rapid switch between offense and defense as we either attacked repeatedly or we attacked and blocked and then returned a counter attack. It was a back and forth and the balance seemed to be changing unpredictably.

Sometimes she was pressing me back and sometimes I would push her back as we kept moving and attacking.

It was then I realized she was using the same sword style as me. Zannin. :oops:

It also wasn't long before she glanced a fresh hit against me probably 4-5 seconds into the fight. o_O

I angled my guard slightly wrong as her sword slid across my sword and the tip of her sword struck me right in the forehead. :eek:

The swords in the dream must be ultra razor sharp as the blade cut a nick right into my steel helmet. :oops:

I was still able to fight as it was only a minor cut even though blood seeped from the gash...

It was only a split second the fight was in neutral before I quickly sprang into offense and dashed towards her and repeated struck numerous guards before I too, struck her.

She was blocking for the wrong attack so my cut went over her guard. It was a devastating hit too. o_O

My sword dug right in between where her shoulder and neck connected and slashed clean diagonally downward across her chest.

This took the fight out of her as she launched back and collapsed onto her back.

Somehow I plunged the sword from behind her?? o_O

Then I also impaled myself with my own sword as I pressed my body onto hers??? o_O

...I guessed we died together..? :oops:

Okay. 🤪

The last dream I could remember for tonight was I was taking a test at school.

Apparently the professor was really mean to me. :oops:

I dunno, but she seemed to hate me. :cautious:

However, the female students in the class wanted to help me with the test.

One gave me a purple pencil since my purple pen wasn't the best writing instrument for the test.

Another woman, who was designing firearms on a piece of paper at her desk, came over and provided her wisdom to me.

She also teased me a little.. o_O

Kaede-sama is that you? :oops:

She was dressed in black and was wearing glasses too...

I believed she was designing a SMART series to the Kaede Research and Development line.

However, she wasn't designing toy blasters, but actual firearms. o_O

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙃

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I found myself back at the high school, but...

Strangely there wasn't anyone else around. :oops:

I was on the second floor and went towards the stairwell.

I believe that the high school was one of the origin points when it first began. Though the high school nowadays is replaced by the university instead in my dreams with the occasional elementary school here and there.

Now that I was in the stairwell and...

There was a sound of a power surge and then the power went out. o_O

Now it was dark, but I could also feel that gradually I wasn't actually at the high school anymore, but now I was in a plane of nothing but black. This darkness felt different. It felt tranquil and peaceful. Soon I wasn't alone anymore.

Then I could feel her. :oops:

It was a soft and gentle energy. I could feel her presence and her touch even though there was nothing in this abyss.

Then the power turned back on and I found myself back in the stairwell.

I went down the stairwell and there were now students everywhere on the first floor. Some of the students began to make their way through the stairwell. The students seemed to have returned and populated the school when it was deserted before.

I exited the stairwell and entered the main hallway.

I noticed something.

I think I saw a peculiar someone in the crowd in the distance.

It was a woman looking at me, and she was wearing glasses. The crowd was a blur, and I was intently focusing on just her from the crowd.

Could it have been her? Kaede-sama? I couldn't quite confirm her presence since the dream was pretty much over at this point and the next dream played. :oops:

The next dream I was in a chasm of some kind.

I was trying to make my way down using these strange veiny trees. o_O

They weren't stable as they collapsed as I tried to climb them or to use them like a platform.

I rode the collapsing trees and to help cushion falls and drops, and eventually I found myself at the bottom of the chasm.

I walked the length of this empty floor of this chasm and I found a dead end. o_O

But... It wasn't a dead end. I hit the dirt wall and eventually it started to give away to form the exit back outside. I remember sun and water...

I don't remember much more than that. o_O

The final dream was about the song 'Suteki da ne' from Final Fantasy 10. :oops:

The song played in full, but the last two lyrics was replaced.

The lyrics were replaced with, "I want to be your god" and was repeated twice. o_O

I am not sure if it was 'god' or 'gods'.

Okay.. :oops:

She wants to be my god. 🤪

I don't really mind though. :LOL:

It is strange to have someone devoted completely towards you. :oops:

Then again I'm devoted to the dragon queen. :LOL:

I'm bound by honor and devotion, and nothing and I mean absolutely nothing would make me betray my character.

hah hah hah

I'm like Noelle in a few ways...

I'm not sure if the dragon queen is the same since I can't read her thoughts nor am I her. o_O

I mean, I respect all of her choices done by her own free will if she chooses to. I do serve her faithfully and with my all after all.

I guess that is why it is called 'trust'. 🤔

And is probably why our bond is stronger than steel and even beyond death...

I wonder if it would be the same in another time where it was the lovely princess instead? I mean, she was my first crush actually... The dragon queen in comparison is strong, and has both strength and wisdom, but what about the lovely princess? She is up against a queen after all...

lol

Sometimes my mind wanders and rambles, but...

That is all I could remember for tonight. :)

...her? Being my god? She wants to be my god? :oops:

Does that mean I don't get to be a Creationist since she will be the one providing for us? o_O

I don't mind, but that would mean I would have to ask her every time since I can't make stuff out of thin air since I don't have god powers. :oops:

I knew it. This world is a simulation. Now how does one get out of this matrix? o_O

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was at... Destiny Islands? :oops:

There was no one here but me...

Apparently I was here waiting for 'something'? o_O

Now there were lots of crabs that appeared. :oops:

I was not sure if they were alive or dead since they didn't move at all when I walked by them..

Then small rocks appeared? :oops:

There was a lot of rocks from star rock, meteorite rock, and space rock...

Don't ask how I know what rocks these were, but my dream self just knew. Not exactly their names but what they were. o_O

I am not sure if this happened but there seemed to have be a nuclear explosion in the distance? :eek:

However, thankfully, I was at a safe distance. :oops:

Is this my 'Beach'? 🤪

What was I waiting for?

Maybe... the sixth mass extinction? 🤪

I might be an extinction entity for all we know...

I'm kidding.

I'm just messing with you. :LOL:

2061 - 2080 of 2121 Posts