Personality Cafe banner

2101 - 2120 of 2121 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,379 Posts
Some days ago I dreamed a very sad and touching dream that makes feel like crying if I think about it. It was deeply personal. It was a hug, an explanation and maybe kind of an apology from someone I know. The first part is too personal to share more of here, but the second part was about a cute little toad who got slowly blown up until it exploded.

Tonight I dreamed that I was in a park and there was this spade burried up to the shaft and I heard this male voice telling me with a sad voice that the spade was used to dig for vegetables but he never found any...then I woke up.

Reactions: PaladinRoland

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
It was late at night since it was dark outside.

It was only me and my mother awake and we were in the unlit living room.

I think it was snowing outside, and there seemed to be a Christmas tree set up in the living room too? o_O

It was cold and windy outside as I looked out the window. It was nice and warm inside. :)

Then I realized what the Christmas tree symbolized possibly... The rocket ship. 🤪

My mother said something about holding something because well, it might be a really big present under the Christmas tree. Something like that.

There wasn't anything after that. o_O

The next dream had the weird university and mall infused place. :oops:

Class was over so I changed my footwear for some reason. o_O

For some reason I only had one shoe, but later a woman found my other shoe and gave it to me.

Then I got myself all dressed heavily armored style.

A thick yellow coat that seemed to be like a hazard suit and large yellow gloves.

I was going to run outside in the snow with just the gloves a hat but decided to put on the coat anyway.

I usually run outside without a coat since I look cool, and I'm only outside for a few moments anyway. :LOL:

For some reason I don't feel any cold for the first couple of minutes...

Anyways, when I entered the next building the university that was already mixed with mall slowly transitioned into an actual mall. o_O

I was found myself riding a train cart? :oops:

Hey, at least the ride was semi automatic. :LOL:

I did have to push myself away from bumping into objects and people though using my outreached hand, but it was a smooth and peaceful ride all the way through. :)

And that was all I could remember for tonight.

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
It was in the same unlit living room at night like in the dream yesterday.

There were two women here as well and they were trying to make a birthday cake for me in a cake competition where I would judge which of the two cakes would be my birthday cake. :oops:

Everyone else in the hut was watching those two create their cakes.

The first lady who was Caucasian was making a cake that resembled a loopy, up and down snowy slope for stuff like skiing and snowboarding.

There was more detail and color to it besides well, snow, but I don't quite remember what the cake actually looked like. o_O

The second woman who I don't quite remember her identity, but she was most likely Asian.

Now I don't remember her cake too well or it is kinda hard to describe. o_O

It was made of 3 box shapes each lower than the other one. It was quite colorful.

For some reason I helped her with some advice that her fonte(?) was not smooth enough so my sister came over to make it even more smoother. :oops:

I think the dream also skipped into an anime of sorts? It took place in a school.

There were two female students at odds about something with the class each taking whose side.

One of them was really hungry...

...I knew it. She slipped on board the rocket ship which means the alarms are going to eventually go off. o_O

She only wants one thing, and I'm going to have to stop her with my trusty god arc Durandal.

The dream was over before I could see whose cake was the winner though. :oops:

The last dream took place in the morning or afternoon and I was just listening to music on my laptop at the kitchen table. 🙃

I was listening to a Wagakki Band track that I have not heard of in real life but to my dream self it was familiar and that I've already listened to the song.

Then I tried to search for that one particular unknown Wagakki Band song that I tried to search for in my other dreams. o_O

I still couldn't find it. :cautious:

In a dream long ago I did listen to that song once... and it was amazing. 🤪

I mean, all of Wagakki Band's songs are pretty good to me, but there are some that draw out powerful memories..

This particular song was on par with 'fuurin no utautai' which was the first. However, this particular song was so good that it potentially even surpassed 'fuurin no utautai'. It was both a powerful song but also sad without being sad similar to 'ikitoshi ikeru hana' (also another song on par with 'fuurin no utautai' for memories).

I am not sure why I keep dreaming about this every once in awhile. It is going to be impossible to find a song that doesn't exist. :oops:

Or maybe it actually does exist somewhere... I'll know when I hear it. o_O

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was wandering this empty building with the lights off and I found this double stacked bed. :oops:

The bottom bunk bed had a cage with a square cutout so it wasn't a complete prison. o_O

I went to sleep in the bottom bed. Besides it was also safer at the bottom.

There was even a small mattress at the bottom bed that can be used to block out the square cut out and the exposed bars of the bed. It was long and tall enough to do so.

Anyways, I pulled up the blanket, placed the small mattress to block the exposed part of the cage, and went to sleep.. :sleep:

When I woke up there was this scared kid that got into the bed. :oops:

I think I wasn't in the empty building anymore, but in a different building..

Anyways, I didn't want this kid hiding here since he would also reveal my hiding spot so I pushed the lad out. I too could feel an ominous presence approaching. o_O

I blocked the entrance with the small mattress and covered myself with the blanket.

I could hear the kid for a bit who was terrified, and then... silence.

I waited and something went over the small crack where the mattress could not fully cover...

It seemed to have twisted space and time as it went with a blur. I did see her for a split second. o_O

Her long black hair covered her face, and she was crawling on all her fours... She was dressed in an ash white of sorts.

Kinda like Laura from the Evil Within, the girl from The Ring, or even LUCYBOT-9000 from Zompocalypse. :oops:

...Um.

She seemed to have teleported beneath my legs.. o_O

However, from her perspective she only saw blankets and promptly left...

And that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙃

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,840 Posts
I woke up last night in sleep paralysis after a weird dream about some large stray cat trying to get into my house. I felt bad because my jerk dream self was like "no." It meowed and popped its big head through the cat-flap... we don't even have a cat-flap so that probably surprised me because I woke up after.

While I was under sleep paralysis I tried to take my mind off it by having some sort of lucid dream where I was hovering just above the stratosphere of a planet and drifting along its numerous puffy clouds. You couldn't even see land below. It was brief but relaxing because the SP made me feel like I was actually floating. It was a little blurry but it looked just like this.

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was at the dream university again like usual.

I was also the most heavily armored student here with my stacked coat, hat as a helmet, thick boots, and some thick and large gloves. Layered everything. 🤪

The whole floor outside was covered in ice. :oops:

As I was walking over it with other students the ice began to crack. o_O

Some parts were just water and I crossed through it quite fine without sinking in since some parts of the pool of water were deep but you can't tell unless you attempted to cross.

Later the ice broke and now I was about to go under but before that happened I held onto the intact ice to remain half submerged. o_O

Thanks to my thick gloves I was able to stay pretty much in place while I tried to get out. However, I was slipping very slowly so I get out at one point. :oops:

Then a man dressed in all black came by...

He offered his hand to help me out. :oops:

I looked to see who it was and it was a black man.

...Morgan Freeman? :oops:

We walked together through the ice pretty smoothly after that. :)

And that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

·
Premium Member
37,379 Posts
There was this guy with social anxiety sitting in a mall with a dark blancket over him staring through an instrument that looked like a huge black telescope to shield him self, kinda like how an ostrich sticks its head in the sand when it gets scared, and suddenly a woman with a blond bop haircut looked into the black tunnel vision and said "Hi, I'm Emma"

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was at the dream mall again.

I think I was calling for my mother to take me home since I was done doing what I was doing here.

I don't know, but our call was interrupted? o_O

And a poem appeared in my hand. Unfortunately I don't remember what it was about.

It was a deep and complex poem of sorts. Around a page length.

The next dream was at the dream mall again except it was busier and the stores were loaded and also packed. :oops:

I believe it was also fused with an elementary school and a university? It was weird. o_O

...I went to a Gamestop/EBgames? :oops:

In the dream the store was 3 or 4 times larger than the original, and was quite sparse, but there was a lot of games and stuff. There was even four sets of sofas too.

I guess business has been treating them relatively well. :)

I bought myself a super mini chess set for some reason. o_O

The listed price was 19.99$, but the sticker on this one set was 9.99$ so I thought perhaps I could dispute the difference and get it for a steal. :LOL:

It was kinda pricey at 19.99$... o_O

The final dream was me at Walmart talking to one of my friends.

He was a cashier in the dream.

He said that why I wasn't able to see this other friend it was because she worked at a different time. Night shift to be exact.

If I wanted to see her, I would have to come back at night.

But she actually appeared and she wanted to take me somewhere. :oops:

She seemed to be part robot like an artificial intelligence.

Later when she had to go to be deactivated or recalled for safety reasons a doctor said that it was okay.

However, there was a dialogue option to take a different path, but unfortunately my friendship points was under 1000 with her, ~395 roughly. o_O

But for some reason I believed it was originally past 1000, but in this time line it was not. 🤔

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was in an economic forum of some kind. 🤔

I was with my mother who was sitting to my right. My Vietnamese friend from long ago was also here and he was sitting to my diagonal left one seat behind me.

In the dream I honestly didn't care about the economy or whatever they were talking about. Possibly something about Gamestop, but I could be wrong. :cautious:

Trudeau and Biden (and their cronies) were talking about the economy and other important matters. I really didn't care. Probably another scheme to protect their buddies or to enrich themselves, or sway public perception so they can get away with things. :rolleyes:

A man sitting to my left and one seat away was handing out these papers to fill out.

I didn't want it since I didn't care about matters of the West, but the lad was quite insistent. :cautious:

I refused and threatened the man by using two pencils as weapons and demonstrated my ambidextrous ability with how fast and clean I was able to output many attacks from many directions and angles. :sneaky:

While the man angrily left to hand the forms to others my friend knocked over his stuff on purpose which sent papers and things scattered on the floor. :oops:

When the man came back he was confused why his things were on the floor.

I didn't help him pick up his stuff...

In another dream my subconscious was reminding me to take certain screenshots because in the dream I had 20 pages that I forgot to screenshot. o_O

Well, in real life it is only 1 or 2 pages... but they can add up over time was what she was getting at. :oops:

Hey, it is not your business!! o_O

Unless she is in on it. :sneaky:

hah ha hah :LOL:

·
Premium Member
37,379 Posts
I dreamed that I was with my old school class, and we where all on or inside a huge man and he was blue or had blue colored cloths on, kinda like smurfs I guess. A classmate spoke with me but I can't remember what she said

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
It was raining and I was with my squire boy, my sister, and the lovely princess. I think we were at the university that was mixed with a high school this time.

I was piggybacking my squire boy, and I mentioned how he had gotten heavier... :LOL:

Of course he is heavier. He isn't a child anymore. 🤪

I was following a man since I couldn't actually open doors while carrying my squire boy. o_O

And for doors where it would close on us there was a woman who happened to be following along who would open the door for us.

Strangely my sister and the lovely princess who were following behind could've opened the door for us though. o_O

Now we were heading outside and it was really raining. :oops:

My squire boy got off my back as I reached into my backpack to cover myself up from the rain.

I wore one jacket, but only the hood while the rest of the jacket hanged. I then wore a second jacket except as a cape, and hooked the collar around the hood of the first jacket. Technically there were four noodle arms too.

It actually looked pretty cool and edgy. I might wear it in public next time~ 🤪

Anyways, everyone else wore something to not get soaked from the rain.

The rain periodically would rain harder, and in intervals.

Briefly in the rain I was practicing some of my martial arts and did some techniques such as the driving/lunging kick, a normal uppercut, and the buckler overhead punch for example.

Soon we headed off somewhere.

My squire boy went by himself ahead of us, but I didn't think we shouldn't go that way, and instead back to the light.

However, as me and the group minus my squire boy were heading back... The rain was raining so heavily that somehow there was a huge wave of water coming. :eek:

The flood of water blocked the light and was about to descend upon us.

We began to head towards the way my squire boy went as the water filled the ground.

That also didn't make sense either. o_O

The water would've swept us all away with how tall it was and how fast it was going, but somehow was only filling the floor of the place. 🤔

We were able to make it through before the water flooded the place or crashed into us. 🙃

The next dream was me fighting a woman who had a red plasma sword. :oops:

I think we were fighting in a Superstore near the exit and by the check outs.

I didn't have a weapon on me so I had to duck and weave. o_O

She did manage to sear and burn my wrists by narrowly missing me... The top of my wrists were burnt black and their was rips and tears in the charred flesh. 🤕

However, my wrists would randomly appear whole only to be burnt again.

Then a weapon appeared in my hands at some point and it was a spear made out of red plasma.

Of course I fought back and was quite proficient in the spear. 🤪

I also ended up fighting more people? The person I was fighting before seemed to had slipped away in the chaos so I don't know exactly where she vanished off to. :oops:

Some had red plasma swords and others had spears. I was able to fight them off though. It wasn't difficult at all for me.

...I wonder if she is gauging my fighting ability? 🤔

·
Registered
INFx
1,536 Posts
There used to be a dream journal that was stickies for a very long time, I actually was planning to post in it, but its gone so I'm glad you made a new one.

So I had two really vivid dreams last night.

The first one, I was at a hotel with an old friend that I can't bring myself to think highly of, since he has been a huge perv and swinger. (Also learned he treats his sister like garbage in a strange turn of events)
Anyway, my fp was in a hotel room connected to ours, so much so it might have been the same room.
He talked at me as usual, this time to ask if I was mentally stable, and I said I was more clear headed than ever.
My old friend was going to try to emotionally blackmail me, but I shut him down right then and there.
We were going to go to the actual convention, and me and my fp lagged behind the old friend.
My FP then like stopped me at the door in an intimate way, like barred me from going anywhere.
He told me to wash some dishes at one of TBE many sinks that suddenly were there.
I obliged happily, and he was appeased.
So after that we had a real heart to heart conversation, and he explained why he had hurt me the way he had.
He became submissive to me, devoted, guilty ridden.
He asked me if anything had happened recently, like that I had died.
I told him I had, and he had a nervous breakdown.
I helped calm him down.
Eventually he told me he hoped I would wait for him, and I told him I would.
He explained why he needed me to wait, which was because he found himself physically incapable of confessing his feelings to me and he wanted to be what I needed him to be.

The next dream, another old friend who never liked me and took every opportunity to make rude comments, ended up at my house for some reason. We talked and somehow were getting along for once.
She played a violin for me. I guess we were having a sleepover.

At some point the trolls from home stuck (beta trolls I think) and made themselves at home after their unexpected appearance.
My friend told Terezi not to lick the table, I think?
I dunno.
Karkat was shy and awkward around my friend who has a crush on him. She misinterpreted it probably.
He and Terezi went into the kitchen and made a huge cookie cake kind of thing and Terezi was putting teal frosting on it.

So a few things to note here: I strongly strongly strongly associate with Terezi.
My FP is the embodiment of Karkat.
I associate my rude friend with Rose.

My friend was playing a violin. Isn't that a thing Rose does?

Anyway.. That means both dreams kind of were about my FP.

Both were vivid, too.

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was at the dream workshop and I was doing stuff outside for my mother.

She wanted me to clean up some stuff outside.

However, I was doing it barefoot and it was rainy and muddy. o_O

Somehow my feet didn't get dirty. :oops:

Now me, my sister, my squire boy, and the lovely princess were in this fancy house after going through the workshop.

Apparently the sickness was spreading. o_O

We encountered 3 people sitting in the kitchen as we were exploring the seemingly empty house.

It was a woman with two of her children whom both her daughters.

...She had the sickness and was coughing and had a runny nose. o_O

She wanted to come closer to me which is a big no no because she had the sickness. :oops:

The lovely princess told me not to get close to her as we began to make our way out.

I told my sister, my squire boy, and the lovely princess to go on without me as I made sure that this family didn't tail us.

In fact she was tailing us. o_O

For some reason now I was in the basement of the house? And I was kinda like Sebastian from the Evil Within, but not quite. It was like a mixture of me and Sebastian. o_O

And um.

The woman turned into the monster version of Laura. She began to chase me, and made loud wails and screams as she does in the game. :eek:

So I booked it, and it seemed like I had all the upgrades since my health and stamina were at the maximum amount.

I managed to get to this ladder, and when I climbed up this ladder I would be safe.

I made it to the ladder, and she was right behind me. :eek:

She missed her grab attack since I was already mid way through the ladder, and again when she did an extended grab since I was already 3/4s up the ladder now.

As I was 99% up the ladder... I think she cheated. o_O

She managed to grab me somehow by performing an even longer lunge that shouldn't be possible. :oops:

Her large hands grabbed onto my shoulders and parts of my upper body as she wrapped her arms around me.

I could tell this might not be exactly Laura like how I wasn't exactly Sebastian because... I could feel a normal woman's hands grab onto my shoulders within the large hands.

I had a short struggle that lasted one or two seconds, but since there was no button prompts this grab cannot be broken out of, and she forcibly yanked me off the ladder. o_O

Now on the ground she started to beat on me with the flats of her hands, and her large hands extended outwards like blades like the vampire lady in Resident Evil 8, and she started to shank me as well. o_O

Then with a final thrust she embedded her fingers into my body, and began to drain my blood. o_O

At least I didn't get crushed to death, and my body didn't explode into chunks like in the game...

I don't think Laura drains blood at all so this points that this Laura was not exactly Laura.

Anyways, I was definitely really dead. o_O

The next dream was me in the dream workshop again except in the back.

There were female nurses here and it seemed like a daycare of sorts? :oops:

I was assigned to take care of this autistic or special child since no other nurse wanted to.

I played with the child, and allowed him to do things that no other child was able to do like bending the rules a bit. 🙃

I was frowned on by some of the nurses however.. o_O

But the child was happy. :)

The next day I came back to take care of the child again.

There was a woman wearing all black, and who was also wearing glasses... Kaede-sama? :oops:

She was here to take care of the child with me too it seems.

However, the child wasn't here at all for today. I had no idea where he went. He seemed to have disappeared. o_O

...I was looking forward to playing with him again and treating with him respect he deserved. :cry:

I realized who the autistic/special child was. :oops:

It was...

Me.

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
4,048 Posts
There was this guy with social anxiety sitting in a mall with a dark blancket over him staring through an instrument that looked like a huge black telescope to shield him self, kinda like how an ostrich sticks its head in the sand when it gets scared, and suddenly a woman with a blond bop haircut looked into the black tunnel vision and said "Hi, I'm Emma"
you're a fujoshi, aren't you?

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was at the dream mall again, and I had a naginata with me. I presume she realizes that I've set my path or perhaps it is in my destiny. :oops:

I was demonstrating my spear skills around the place which were on par or even surpassing my swordsmanship. 🤪

I mean, despite me training with a sword in real life... A spear is a much more effective weapon. I'm not kidding. It is much more deadlier and easier to use than a sword, but I still love my sword. o_O

A friend was with me at the mall too. He was just tagging along with me.

Anyways, I learnt more about Hana's spear style which is described as rapid thrusts (in bursts), lots of movement (blindsides, and pushing), and surprise attacks (such as the viper/snake strike which is where the spear launches from your hands by the push of the offhand, but caught just before it launches from your main hand for a super extended lunge requires skill otherwise your spear will be launched from your hands...). :oops:

And... I learnt the ultimate technique to her spear style Zannin.

The Nightingale Strike and Meadowlark Strike. 🤪

It is pretty stylish so I presume this technique was just for show or for lower skilled opponents (the whole combo. Nightingale Strike followed by a Meadowlark Rising, and optionally after the Rising, the Meadowlark Strike). It could be still effective for higher skilled opponents since it can catch the opponent by surprise since the initial attack is coming in low. Due to the amount of force going upwards...

You are definitely and pretty much dead after being struck by it as it cuts into your legs, digs into your lower body, and finally drives right through your upper body, and if you're still standing then the technique proceeds into the Meadowlark Strike. o_O

Of course if you miss the whole maneuver especially if you perform the Meadowlark Rising after the Nightingale Strike (the Nightingale Strike itself doesn't make you vulnerable, but the followup does)... Well, hopefully you propelled yourself quite far forward since your opponent will be likely behind you or were using the technique in place. o_O

Basically you start by swinging from low and upwards which is the Nightingale Strike. Just before the apex of the swing you launch yourself with the swing upwards for the Meadowlark Rising (a short hop if in place, and if running a massive spring upwards that propels you forward). This is much more and I mean much more effective if you had started a short dash towards your opponent. Performing this technique in place means there is barely any propulsion forward and upwards, but you are much safer and less vulnerable. Once the Meadowlark Rising is performing, in the air or shortly after hitting the ground, you spin the spear back and slam it forward for the Meadowlark Strike preferably in the whole extended lunge (hands at the bottom edge of the shaft).

More of a finisher move to end a fight, but can still be used in a regular attack chain but with less force for greater control.

I did this technique a lot in the dream because it felt like a rush and was utterly devastating. :LOL:

Anyways, there was a woman and her group of girlfriend followers that really took interest in my spear fighting. :oops:

She looked South East Asian, and she was a celebrity Youtuber of sorts.

She wanted me to follow her around the mall since she was leaving the mall soon. :oops:

Near the exit of the mall the outside was just white. :oops:

She told me her username which was 'Whithen' which I presumed was white hen, but with the 'e' missing. o_O

She would be waiting for my message so we could chat and to be friends. :oops:

Then she and her group of girlfriends left the mall and disappeared in the white light...

Now me and my friend went back into the mall after seeing her off.

My friend said that why don't I go out with her like out on a date? Whithen seemed to have an interest in me.

I said that I am already with someone, and so I can't. o_O

That was all of this dream. :)

The next dream was something to do with an alien invasion. o_O

I remember a group of adult friends were in this small station of sorts. Basically a single surveillance room pretty much which was the building.

I believe they heard something outside, and the leader grabbed a hunting rifle and went to check it out much to the objection of the others.

He had a bad feeling that they were already here... o_O

The others tried to stop him, but he closed the door behind him which automatically locked itself since the station was in lock down.

Exploring outside the building... The leader encountered a frightened black woman, and told her to move to safety while he continued to search.

When the woman fled was when he saw the aliens dropping from the sky in lightning storms.. :eek:

They were approaching in large machines towards the station...

Now I was in class and I think elementary class.

Class was over, but I finished writing something for a female classmate to read.

It was something to do with a ruined city soaked in light from the sun setting...

Now I was in the car with my mother and a few others possibly my squire boy and the lovely princess.

The car was packed with food and water, and we were just finished buying the stuff from the store we were at, and were just waiting in the parking lot because...

No car was working because of an EMP attack of sorts so we waiting for the car to restart. o_O

Then the aliens fell from the sky, and were attacking in the distance. :eek:

Thankfully our car was working again, and we drove off back to the hut. 🙃

I also remember hearing the Queen of Night song by Wagakki Band playing at the dream workshop too... :oops:

·
Premium Member
15,451 Posts
“I don’t know where I am and I don’t know how I got here.”

Said by me yesterday while trying to wake up. Husband has the irritating habit of talking to me when I am exhausted and in a deep sleep. The above statement by me is coming from deep, deep inside me, not fully awake. Possibly the subconscious.

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was in the basement, and I was in the laundry room/hallway that was lit.

However, I noticed there was a plastic white pipe/tube leaking water. o_O

The water was barely being caught by the drain and was slowly flooding the surrounding area with a small blanket of water.

My mother came to help me divert the water to the drain. :oops:

Since there was no way to connect the pipe we rested the tube on a small flat bucket and near the drain once it overflowed.

The next dream I was in the garage with my father. :oops:

Me and my father came back home in his truck after doing something together.

He drove the truck inside the garage.

We were suppose to place this panel before closing the garage door, but we didn't. o_O

However, with some thinking and tinkering I was able to slide the panel in between the garage door. 🙃

The last dream was me in the bathroom brushing my teeth.

However, I seemed to be missing a handful of teeth. o_O

I noted that one of my teeth that naturally fell out before brushing my teeth wasn't grown back yet.

Some of my missing teeth were little stumps like little white toothpicks barely appearing over the gum. o_O

As I was brushing my teeth little splatters of blood flicked into the sink making small droplet stains.

My mother came into the bathroom, and she didn't seem to notice anything strange at all. o_O

However, my dream self thought that she didn't notice that I was slowly dying, and me missing my teeth and the blood in the sink was a sign of that. :cry:

And that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙃

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was originally going to keep these dreams to myself... but I decided to share some of them anyway. :LOL:

The first one was about Way of the Samurai 5. Unfortunately there won't be another Way of the Samurai after the 4th one. :cry:

It was interesting to see Way of the Samurai 5 on next generation consoles in the dream. It looked impressive. :)

Unlike Way of the Samurai 4, Way of the Samurai 5 focused more on 'relationships' than just combat and fighting.

It still had fighting, but people were more important in this installment of Way of the Samurai.

Not to be misunderstood, but the fighting system was still robust and had depth even though the 5th game was focusing on relationships/social aspects.

...I wished Way of the Samurai 5 existed. :cry:

It looked quite interesting in the dream.

The next dream was me and a bunch of other people trying to make our way up this snowy mountain (more like a very large hill made up of snow).

Some people had the wrong shoes to climb the mountain because their feet would sink into the snow. o_O

However, I happened to have the almost right shoes. A pair of Adidas. :LOL:

My feet would slightly sink in, but I was able to walk up the mountain.

Even the people that had trouble climbing the mountain were able to climb to the top with those that the right shoes.

But it seemed we made it to the top, and now we had to go back down to be able to go home or to other places.

My squire boy ran off ahead of us, and it was more of an act of freedom, but not separation however.

I was actually a samurai now too with armor and sword for some reason as I watched my squire boy head off. :oops:

I would eventually follow behind him, but the moment was touching as I watched him run off. :cry:

With my guidance and wisdom he was no longer a squire boy. :cautious:

Even though he made a path for himself I was still guiding him and watching over him though. 🙃

·
Registered
INFP
2,224 Posts
I was back in high school, and class was over.

The school was much more fancier in the dream. :oops:

I encountered a woman, and her friend who wanted to have a race with me.

The woman dressed in black with short black hair... was a younger Izumi-san? :oops:

She was around my age instead of middle aged. Perhaps this could be Yumiko too?

Anyways, I was going into this race on all my fours like I was some animal. o_O

I mean, I'm like an animal in real life. A monkey to be precise. :LOL:

When the race began I realized partway that she was slightly faster than me by like 1%. :oops:

We also found ourselves in the dream mall somehow? o_O

There is also actually two dream malls. The large one appears the majority of the time, but this dream mall was the small one.

Her friend disappeared during the race. I don't know why or how she did though, but now it was between me and her. o_O

We got to the finish line and she beat me. :cry:

I mean, I wasn't going to catch up to her even though I was tailing her because she was 1% faster than me at all times...

I laid there in defeat, and Izumi-san came over to me and stood by me.

She teased me playfully before heading off somewhere. o_O

2101 - 2120 of 2121 Posts