Personality Cafe banner

1941 - 1960 of 1967 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
Me and my squire boy in this dream were listening to the song 'Ignite' by Wagakki Band.

I heard a specific part of the song which was: 'The words of spirit formed and reflected. Let it propagate and be heard forever. Yeah it is right, for now I can't stop because the sound map is drawn with that curiosity'.

In the following dream I was listening to Yuko Suzuhana singing 'Utai Bito'.

The specific part I heard was 'Watashi wa itsumo utai bito'.

I remember relating to that thought at some point where I thought of that I have always been and always will be Roland such as Yuko has always been and will always be a singer. 🙂

It is more of an identity thing. If I am not myself what is the point? And if I were myself without myself I would just be someone in the shape of me. I guess some reassurance that I am me and no one else, the original self, from the beginning of time is calming to the mind in a way.

The last dream was that Yoko-san asked me to do a specific request since she was complaining about it. I can't go into what that request was but it involves a fusion of some sorts...? 🤪

It looks like we were living together in our rather fancy house? 🤨

Like we were a couple or something.

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙂

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,185 Posts
I slept for a good portion of the day and had a few dreams, but I only remember one well.

I was sitting at a dining room table that looked more like a conference room table with two of my classmates from my literature class (we're in the same friend group from that class) and a classmate from my most recent poetry workshop (I was not friends with her but thought highly of her work and felt that she offered some very helpful comments on my own work). We were supposedly in the latter's house and had a pretty deep discussion about the purpose of arguments, but I don't remember much of what was said.

I went into the kitchen to move some food to a round table between the "conference dining table" and the kitchen itself. The food mainly consisted of green tea, gelatin, and bread. After all the food had been served, I went back into the kitchen with the poetry classmate and said, "Your kitchen reminds me of my grandmother's kitchen. Everything's small, the colors are the same, and it smells just like her kitchen." (IRL, the counters of my grandmother's kitchen were shorter than the ones inside my parents' kitchen, but they weren't exactly tiny like they were in the dream.)

A doorbell rang, and a bunch of dogs started barking from an unknown room in the house. I turned around because I thought I heard the dogs behind me, and a light turned on to reveal a hallway with several bedrooms behind me. An older woman opened one of the doors, and I decided to lie down on the floor when she did. A bullmastiff bounded towards me from the open door and began licking my face, though I could feel her teeth grazing my cheeks because of her short snout. My mom entered the house, and she and the older woman thought that the dog had bitten me. They started arguing about what to do with her. Even though I wanted to stand up for the dog, I was too afraid to join the argument and speak in her defense.

Reactions: PaladinRoland

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
I was doing rather fancy sword moves at the university. :oops:

One of the moves was the 'Skyward Dragon' from... the Lego Ninjago game. 🤪

However, later on she did show me practical techniques for the spear.

...I wonder if Hana was showing me this? She is the one who wields the spear. Then again it could be Yoko-san showing me since Hana disappeared long ago.

I was also practicing the spear recently too so there is that. Some of the moves she showed me where similar or exactly the ones I have done in real life.

The spear is so good. Then again it is a matter of principle. Reach and speed are exceptional in melee fighting. :oops:

No swordsman can approach you without getting jabbed. My approach to fighting with the spear is to jab repeatedly and rapidly and throw a jab at the legs or in an opening. It is taxing on stamina though, but you seriously cannot approach safely and if a swordsman does advance all you have to do is retreat while jabbing forward and turn it into a counter offense.

And in the last part of the dream I remember being unconscious on the floor and I believe she was talking with someone. I think that someone was a man of sorts in a machine??

Apparently if I were to awaken to some power she was suppose to fire this special gun and it would make a sound that did something when I awaken to something deep inside of me. She could choose whether to fire the gun or not.

Once she was done talking she disappeared and the man also did too soon another man in a large red/white mech arrived.

The man in the mech picked me up with the hands of his mech and I woke up and he said something to me about how he would protect me until I have awakened.

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
I remember having this cool tattoo on my left arm. 😆

It was oval in shape and parts of it were in different colors. The tattoo was raised slightly or textured kinda like raised text. There were symbols or shapes on it?

I am not sure what this tattoo was, but it looked like a star chart maybe??? 🥴

And that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
There were a bunch of strange dreams for tonight. :oops:

There was something to do with a tragedy with a bunch of children where they were placed in the ground.

Out of the ground sprouted a blood tree and an Alice in Wonderland doll. The doll pretty much looked like Alice with the blue dress and golden hair.

Now I was solving this underwater puzzle of sorts?? :oops:

There were colored Easter eggs but there were also golden ones I was primarily collecting. There were also coins in the mix too.

The place was bluish gray and the structures were square and angular in nature.

It seems that I had this dream before?? :oops:

Like me, the dragon queen, my squire boy, the lovely princess, and my sister did this puzzle before. Now of course I was doing it myself now.

As I was collecting golden eggs and exploring and solving puzzles in this underwater complex I discovered that it led deeper like way deeper down.

I did not have enough oxygen levels to go that far down though so I wasn't able to explore further below. It was a doorway that led deeper from what I could make out in the darkness. I returned back up after testing out how far I could go down.

However, an unidentified woman soon joined me and partnered up with me to solve these puzzles underwater.

I think the identity of this woman might've been Kaede possibly.

Anyways, we swam through the water structures while occasionally swimming up in small pockets of air to recharge our oxygen bubble meter.

I for the life of me couldn't remember the possibly solutions to prior puzzles when all five of us were once here. o_O

I could only remember bits and pieces of the solutions to the puzzles here and she helped with the missing parts of my memory.

However, we were not able to solve a significant amount of the puzzles.

I think we also got lost in the water labyrinth. :oops:

There was a specific set of teleporting doors that you had to go through or you would be going around in circles or it would wrap you to the beginning of the maze... o_O

We abandoned our attempt since it would prove fruitless and time consuming if we have done it in trial and error.

Now we found ourselves no longer underwater but this room??

It was a different puzzle now and there were a bunch of Mona Lisa portraits. Some were incomplete or were scratched or scribbled on. Others were drawn in crude or comedic ways. There were a few that were quite disturbing...

We had to select the right Mona Lisa that was not necessarily the real one.

Without knowing if we selected the right frame we would be teleported into another room with another set of Mona Lisa paintings. o_O

There were other puzzles here but I could only remember this specific one. :oops:

Apparently we were here since a dark woman was locked away in an eternally evil room that was emanating darkness. It was like a ritual of sorts?? The rooms were a creation from her or something?

I don't think we solved the puzzle and we were now outside right near the entrance.

We both made our way to the room's entrance to retry the puzzle.

I was greeted by a woman who told me that the puzzle was now closed and that only a limited amount of people can enter now.

The woman with me was able to get in, but I was stopped by two women who told me that I was not able to enter the maze.

Apparently there was only one last slot left to enter and the woman with me took that slot. :oops:

The other slot was taken by someone else since it seems you are suppose to enter in pairs. I am not sure who took that spot though.

She was disappointed that we couldn't continue to explore this place together. :cautious:

The dream kinda gives me some 'The Cave of Dying Lights' vibe. 😆

Seriously this dream was so strange in person. Words can't explain how weird this whole experience was. Plus I have a terrible time explaining stuff. Normally my dreams aren't that outlandish. :oops:

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
In this dream a childhood friend gave me these gift card looking art project stuff that I had done? :oops:

However, I never had done any such project in real life during my time in school...

...She was dressed in black as well. :oops:

Apparently this resembled my memories of elementary school and high school?

I was just looking over the cards on the floor.

Another friend came along and we talked about these cards.

I told him that I wanted to return back to the elementary and high school days and to stay during those times. Something like that. Possibly because I truly believed I was learning instead of the education I have now and the learning was fun. There was also the aspect of stuff like dodge ball and recess as well.

He asked me to explain why I thought so.

I stayed silent and didn't answer because when I was trying to form the answer I started to form tears in my eyes. :cry:

She knew what I was feeling and came over to sit by me, but she stayed quiet.

And that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙁

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
459 Posts
I am being interrogated.

The person conducting the interrogation is a pale skinned woman with bright, carrot-orange wavy hair.

She is sitting behind a wooden desk that is cartoonishly large.

I can't remember the substance of anything that was discussed, but only that this woman was getting increasingly more agitated as the interrogation progressed.

Finally, she stands up and blurts out, "You can't do that, I'm a lawyer!"

Up until that point, it seemed that I had a tunnel vision focus on her and the desk, but the instant she said it, it's like my peripheral vision suddenly opened up.

I glanced to the right, and seated there were my deceased parents.

They had a worried look on their faces.

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
I haven't been feeling it lately because I had lost something dear to me that was with me for many years. :cry:

It just reminds me that nothing on Earth lasts forever. But one day when I become a Creationist just like her... things will last forever.

It is the place we have always been dreaming of. After the death of my companion I just don't really care anymore. I await the end of ends, and if not, my own eventuality so I can know. I am just living in the now with everyone at the hut trying to be happy as we can. But as the world keeps taking more and more that is precious to me I will only get more cold every time.

At least things are falling apart. I don't necessarily hate the Western people in fact I don't have any qualms with the Western people but only in the Western system. Once the West is finished the East will soon be the focus of my ire. Even then I pray for peace.

But does it really have to be this way? Why is it this way? It all seems so easy but yet... I don't quite understand. 😴

The thought still hurts me in a way. Eventually one by one everyone at the hut will eventually disappear and who knows how we will meet our ends? The only thing left will be eerie silence and long gone memories. Then ruin and decay will set in. What is left? Only nothing. But something was originally there. 😪

I wonder if I can see you in my dreams? One last time? Just like our poor gold fish long ago. :(

Anyways, in the dream I can remember walking around the university and... Hana? Is that you? :oops:

She had golden hair and she playfully came over to me and unzipped a vertical zipper on my left shoulder and I didn't even know I had a zipper there. 😆

And just like that, she went off somewhere out of view. She left as quickly as she came.

...I think it is probably Yoko-san disguised as Hana to make me feel better. I mean, I don't mind and I don't even really know either. 🥴

Later I was sitting on a bed with three or four women? :oops:

They all had golden hair and one of the women was the lead woman while the other women were her subordinates.

I don't quite remember our interaction beyond that. o_O

Later on I think I saw how a fusion is done.

It was literally a fusion where two bodies fused in two equal halves. 🥴

hah hah hah

Sometimes I mix my dream entry with a rant since sometimes a dream can unleash those locked away thoughts deep inside.

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
There was some massive windstorm at night which woke me up in the dream. o_O

In real life there was also a massive windstorm as well at night...

The hut was now also a larger and fancy house too? :oops:

I went to look around and I was looking through the kitchen window. I was a little worried since it was a massive windstorm...

Um. I noticed that there was a woman dressed in black sitting where normally the dragon queen would when we have our tea. :oops:

I am not quite sure if she was Yoko or Hana I don't quite remember, but she said that I should go back to sleep and not to worry.

I then went back to sleep in the dream. :sleep:

In the next dream I went somewhere in the university at night and I saw this African shamaness performing a healing rite on this African man.

I went into this very small room to have this rite done as well. It was lit by a candle in the center while the surrounding corners were in shadow.

I sat near the outer limits of the lroom when the shamaness told me to sit closer since getting closer to the darkness is bad for me. :oops:

I sat in the middle of the room now as the shamaness performed her healing rite on both me and the man.

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
331 Posts
I dreamt last night that I was in bed with a woman who I was attracted to but didn't know very well, and she pulled my hand down to her genitals and I felt a penis, so I started giving her a light hand job. I guess she was trans and for some reason it didn't even give me pause for a moment, which I guess is good news re my unconscious bias or lack thereof. But something happened and the moment didn't last - I think she left for some reason.

Then later, I was on some kind of cruise ship-like boat that was also an all-girls' school and I had a huge crush on this (different) girl.

There was some particular area of the ship where all the girls' more precious belongings were kept, and for some reason I wanted to take one of her things. I think it was a piece of jewelry or sunglasses or something. Nothing valuable, just something sentimental of hers that really reminded me of her. I don't remember why.

I don't remember the whole narrative, but at some point I guess she was drunk cause I had to/got to carry her to a different part of the ship. But then she came to her senses and left. I guess she wasn't interested in me.
- - -
All a bit curious because I am a woman and have never been with a woman before, but I've occasionally wondered if I might be attracted to them. Is my brain trying to tell me something, or just exploring the possibility? I've had other romantic/sensual dreams with women before, but never really been seriously interested in anyone in real life. I've had one long relationship with a man. Idk. Just interesting and unexpected, but pleasant.

·
Premium Member
7,757 Posts
I dreamed I got a text from a guy I have never been with and who has a girlfriend (in real life) which said, 'I realise now that you ARE my other half, and I miss you.' Or something like that.

And then I dreamed I went to a hair salon and I was going to get my haircut and I asked the price and this older male hairdresser told me the price and it was way too expensive plus I noticed he (the hairdresser) was intoxicated with alcohol and kinda all over the place so I didn't trust him to cut my hair properly. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was so long and as I didn't trust him anyways I questioned, 'I don't know, does it really need cutting...?' And he said something like that it looks 'tacky' the way it is, at that length and that we should cut it REALLY short

But I found his analysis way off, even though I slightly second guessed myself about it, I stuck to it and decided not to get it cut by this drunk hairdresser guy in daggy jeans and a flanalette checkered shirt.

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,185 Posts
I had a peaceful but unsettling dream.

I don't remember the first part of it all that well, but my friend/crush and her friendly roommate were over at my house (or at least my dream's version of the house). The friendly roommate left after a little bit of time, but my parents and I were helping my friend load some of her belongings into an unfamiliar car. She was outside the entire time, I stayed indoors, and my parents were the only ones who traveled back and forth between the two places.

When my dad came back inside, I asked him who was going to drive my friend. He said that my mom would do it, and then he asked me if I was going to say anything to my friend before she left. I said that I wanted to talk to her, but I wasn't sure if I should have apologized to her or if I needed to say anything at all. He told me that I should talk to her, and I thought about taking his advice but ultimately didn't do it.

My mom left with my friend, and I went out to the backyard. The backyard was swampy, and there was some sort of trailer or shed in the back corner of the yard. I went inside, and there was a sports bar with a single TV above all the alcoholic beverages. I started watching horse races on the TV, and they were all races that were won by a famous American racehorse that died a few days ago IRL (Arrogate). I particularly remember watching his victory in the Dubai World Cup in 2017.

I went back to the house, and my mom had returned. I asked her if my friend was all right, and my mom showed me a text from the friend that said, "I'm happy!!" I, however, did not feel very reassured by the text.

I don't remember the series of events leading up to this point, but I was in my poetry workshop from last autumn with most of the same people, including my friend but excluding the mean girl and her best friend. I was being workshopped, and I started off by reading my poem about a haunted house (which was an assignment that I screwed up on IRL). The poem, however, was the one that I started writing last night (which wasn't actually about a haunted house at all). I read it to the class, and the professor was impressed. He said the exact same thing he said about my tanka, the first poem I wrote for his class: it was very good, though perhaps slightly over-designed. But in the dream, he also said that I had improved a lot since I took his class. He then asked the students to return their marked-up copies of my poem to me, and he told us to take a break.

My friend handed the poem back to me and gave me a thumbs-up (as she often used to do when she liked my poems in the past), and she rose from her seat and asked me to follow her out of the classroom. When we left the classroom, we entered a place that looked like a mixture of my house and her dorm room from last school year. We stepped into the bathroom (which was arranged kind of like the one in her dorm; there was a sink that was separated from the shower and toilet), and we had a friendly conversation with each other with a few laughs... it felt just like old times. She then told me that she was going to use the bathroom, so she went into the other section of the bathroom that had been blocked off from the sink.

I stepped out of the bathroom entirely and thought about what I wanted to say to her when she came back out. I then decided that there was nothing I needed to say, and I went back into the section of the bathroom with the sink. I looked into the mirror above the sink and recited the last few lines from the self-portrait poem I was required to write IRL: "I live with a phantom who repeats scary stories. [/] I write stories of my own, often about birds; [/] my first was about the mischief of a grey parrot, [/] and my latest was about pigeons in Beyazıt Square." (Which referenced my trauma, my fiction-writing, and a couple individual stories I had written for my fiction workshops.) I hesitated for a moment after pronouncing "Beyazıt Square," and my friend emerged from the bathroom before I could say the final line ("I believe in happy endings but have yet to write one"). She asked me what I was doing, and I said that I was practicing a poem recitation in the mirror. She smiled and said, "I thought I was the only one who did that. It's nice to know you do it too."

My alarm went off, but I decided that I wasn't going to get up. I wanted to say goodbye to my friend in the dream, so I fell back asleep and hoped to slip back into the same dream. I actually succeeded, for once.

I was aware that I was dreaming this time. My friend and I were in the same space, but we had switched positions (she was by the sink, I was by the toilet). We talked a little while longer, and I felt a desire to rush the conversation so I could say my goodbye before waking up again. We talked about poetry again, but video games and driving also became topics of discussion. When it was time to return to class, I told her that I had to go, and we said our goodbyes in the usual way (saluting each other). I then woke up for good.

The dream was peaceful because I got another chance to talk to that friend just like we used to. It's just unsettling when I think about how I'm still afraid of talking to her. The fear is beginning to fade away, but I'm still not quite ready to talk to her yet. Will things go back to normal? I don't know, and I've been afraid to find out. But again, the day when I won't be afraid will come sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
In this dream me, my sister, and my mother were at the workshop me and my squire boy used to work at before the virus happened.:oops:

We were working in the back until my father appeared?

I remember yelling at him and told him that I would never want to see him again and stuff like that...

He was quite angry and I could feel that he wanted to fight me as he approached closer.

However, he couldn't get any closer since I was holding a spear in stance. He stepped back since I was not kidding that I knew how to fight with a spear.

In general it was also because I know how to fight now and I'm very vicious at fighting. In terms of fighting skill I have long surpassed my father who doesn't know how to fight besides throwing fists about.

His anger subsided and he left without much word.

I'm still hating on my father in dreams.. I dunno. I just feel a little sad. :cry:

Sometimes when me and the dragon queen talk about it I don't know.. I don't really truly hate him but deep inside part of me does and another part doesn't...

Anyways, for some reason everyone disappeared in the back of the workshop and... the lights died and the darkness began to envelop the place. :eek:

No, it wasn't just the darkness that followed after the lights are shut off, but something unnatural like this other darkness was darker and moved.

I was pushed back to the hanger door and the darkness that was darker than black was approaching me.

I knelt with spear in hand and was anxiously wondering what to do.

Before the darkness could shallow the whole back of the workshop the hanger door was magically opened???

Like the door vanished when I looked at it. :oops:

I was able to escape out the back and it was late evening as the hue of the scenery was rather bluish.

That was all I could remember for this dream.

The next dream was me following in Yuko Suzuhana's footsteps. :oops:

She was a ninja and was wearing all white. I was wearing all black and was also a ninja, and my ninja suit was like a strait jacket??? o_O

I followed Yuko around the neighborhood, but she was hard to keep up with since she was so nimble...

Unlike Yuko, I'm a rather slower ninja in comparison focusing on other traits. I traded some stealth and agility in case I get caught in a confrontation so I can fight my way out with strength and cunning.

I couldn't really keep up with her as I fell behind. o_O

I still followed her path regardless.

In the last dream there was something to do with a crazy owl who wanted to destroy the world? :oops:

The owl revealed his plan with a globe of the world and there was this tower of man with the owl also incorporated in the tower that reached the skies. The tower was located in the center of the world which I believe is the US since they like to see themselves as the center of the world.

Not only that but the West has a habit of building structures that defy nature instead of being harmonious with nature.

Anyways, the tower caused ignitions all across the world before lava spewed from it and caused a massive explosion that destroyed the entire planet. :oops:

The owl was clearly insane and his only motivation was to destroy the world for no reason besides that he wanted to destroy the world. o_O

I just realized... is this owl, an actual cosmic owl? :oops:

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙂

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,592 Posts
I appear as married in my dreams now. I notice the weight of my rings, and I think that's pretty cool. It's like my soul knows.

Last night, I was in the scene of some college Christian student group. I was staying at an old house I used to rent with 3 other girls, but there was a huge communal 3rd floor that the church groups would meet at. I was invited to join one up there. I saw some familiar faces, but they weren't who I would call friends. They were all singles in college, and they were all still singles in the dream. In real life, I didn't like being around this group of people because they were out of reach, too pure, too high up, and I couldn't be like them—not that they tried to reach me anyway. In this dream, I still felt like an outsider, but I was confident about it since I had found my place without them. There were a few 50 to 60-year-old men who came to lead the groups. The topic was relationship communication, which I guess we all need to learn more about.

The teacher dudes started to teach the topic. They were teaching the blueprints to perfect communication, what to say, what not to say, how to act when you spoke. It was kind of unnatural, but they were married and had credibility. The audience was taking it in, and no one raised their hands when asked to share a communication example they had had recently. (Really, the audience needed a lesson on how to flirt, how to be interested in someone and how to not banish their own desires.) I raised my (left) hand and said how I wasn't sure if I could give an example about completely avoiding arguments and conflict. I said that one of our favorite phrases is "I'm sorry," and that it seemed to work okay for us.

Later, I donated the black futon my husband hates to the church.

Also I got critiques by a judge about my essay writing, because I completely didn't use any commas in the last third of the essay. Why was I in an essay writing contest anyway? That was a dream turned nightmare!

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
This dream was about a similar scenario in the Evil Within... There was a hooded man with a chainsaw coming after me. :eek:

It was in that barn with the chest with the key. The hooded man jumps down as you approach this key item.

However, unlike the in the game, the place had no other enemies besides this crazed man and the place was in daylight.

I only knew about this trick after finishing the game, but you can easily dispatch this guy by stunning him twice and then using the knife to instantly repel him. :oops:

In the dream I threw a flashbang to blind the creature and walked up to it to give it a massive haymaker which knocked the monster stumbling backwards.

Once the hooded man recovered I threw another flashbang to daze the creature once again. I walked up to it and smashed its face with my fist.

It did its death animation and fell over. I went over to the chest to grab the key.

...However, the hooded man had reanimated itself after some time and got back up to try to kill me. :eek:

I made it up the ladder in time, but this guy was on me and it was a matter of time he would catch up to me to slash me up. :oops:

For some reason I transformed into the lovely princess dressed in black? o_O

Could also be Yoko-san as well since she looks similar to the lovely princess.

Anyways, she or I literally sped right out of there. I don't think such running speeds can be achieved like that in real life. :oops:

Then I ended up at a grocery store that was really weird?? o_O

It was multi tier and elevated with traps like numerous holes in the floors that erupted spikes?

I pretty much ran past those without getting hurt.

The chainsaw man was still on pursuit but he was pretty far behind with how fast we were going.

And that was all I can remember for tonight. :)

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
I was back at elementary school and I was trying to sleep or something. I tried to use a couple of desks to rest on.

Then she appeared. Of course dressed in all black. :oops:

She was disguised as one of my younger childhood friends.

Um. She started to talk to me about when two people have special feelings for each other... o_O

She was trying to talk about her feelings without completely opening up since well, Yoko-san is a little timid. :oops:

Hana in comparison is rather open with her feelings. :LOL:

Anyways, the next dream was me in the basement where I unleashed my feelings over her death. :cautious:

I was in the very back of the basement in the storage room and the light was turned on.

The basement appeared in the new version of it as in the real life version where we recently cleaned the storage room and rearranged stuff.

I did the most loudest invoke and sustained invoke I have ever done. :oops:

It is much louder than my invoke against my father in comparison and also greatly amplified by the dream.

I then started to curse and shout at the Heavens after invoking Zannin. :oops:

I guess after my sadness with her death I guess I am now angry deep inside that she had to die even though I am not displaying that feeling nor am aware of it...

...Honestly I didn't want her to die. No one wanted her to die. :cautious:

I don't remember anything else after that.

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight.

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP
1,937 Posts
I'll write this down so I don't forget later... :oops:

In this dream I was in a world that was kinda looked like Everybody's Golf visually except on ultra HD graphics like the super duper graphics pack that was cancelled on Minecraft.

In this particular section of the world I was on this small scattered islands with lots of water. There was also a bunch of people here swimming, golfing, or doing whatever.

I was especially amazed by the water and played in it. :)

It was so peaceful and so wonderful. Everyone was happy.

On another note golf is a game involved with nature. Golf is also quite tranquil I find and peaceful.

I also had god mode?? :oops:

At one point I wanted to show my squire boy this world and used a bird's eye view and then teleported down whenever I pleased.

However, I didn't have complete god mode like an admin would have for example. o_O

When it later became night or closer to evening everyone started to hurry back into their homes...

It turns out near the night corrupted villagers would appear like how hostile mobs would appear during the night in Minecraft. :eek:

When they did appear they looked like dark versions of the villagers in Minecraft. They began to chase after me. :eek:

I noticed the world looked like Minecraft now and resembled Minecraft's block nature especially the trees I climbed up on to escape the corrupted villagers.

In the trees there were wooden cages embedded into them that were not there before.

The villagers would ram the tree as a group and that would eventually knock over the tree.

I would jump onto the next tree and the next until I found myself at the elementary school library??? :oops:

Like as soon as I jumped onto the next tree I was suddenly at the library on a table now? o_O

The evil villagers also appeared here and walked right into the table I was on which would eventually tip it over. I would do the same thing again where I jump from table to table until I jumped onto the library front desk counter.

There a the librarian handed me a shotgun when I asked for the shotgun they kept behind the desk.

We defended ourselves at the counter from the corrupted villagers.

Eventually more people would appear that also defended the counter from them.

We did push the villagers back but there was this zombie cat that was specifically targeting me. :eek:

I was able to drive it away with a shotgun blast and then it ran off.

Now that the corrupted villagers were defeated and gone, we relaxed our guard and just sat down.

After a short rest we soon had to go our separate ways but not before saying a few things to each other.

A specific person said something about how I should remember visions of the world ending or something like that I don't quite remember. :oops:

...I guess this dream is probably about the calm before the storm. The corruption will eventually get out of hand and there will be something to destroy these wicked and cursed beings...

But eventually I will soon be a Creationist just like her. :)

We will have our own beautiful world like the beautiful world in this dream too. The world we have been dreaming about together for a very long time..

Anyways, I left the library with my mother but I also appeared more younger or as a child now? o_O

The library was connected to a nuclear sub??? :oops:

There were two paths to take. One would lead deeper into the sub which was the wrong way, and the other would lead to the exit.

We picked the right path which was the right path to exit the sub. :LOL:

Other people were making their way through the submarine too.

We were now at the university now??? :oops:

It was lightly raining but eventually started to snow.

My mother guided me outside and we walked into a building at the university.

I think that was all for this crazy dream. :oops:

The last dream was me doing something in the basement but when I went back upstairs...

...I saw her. :cry:

She wanted to see how the hut was doing and she also gave me a hug. :LOL:

My squire boy, the lovely princess, the dragon queen... Everyone was there to see her. :)

Um. Me and the dragon queen were expecting a son as well?????? o_O:oops:

hah hah hah :ROFLMAO:

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,185 Posts
A few days ago, I slept for most of the day and had a couple dreams that were fairly realistic and mundane, but one of them seemed particularly notable.

I dreamed that I was watching YouTube, and a makeup tutorial showed up in my recommended videos. The person who posted the video had the same name as my ENFJ friend and former coworker/crush from 2018, so I clicked on the video to see if it was her.

It was her. The title and subtitles were supposedly in her first language (which is Turkish IRL, but it didn't look like Turkish in the dream), but the video itself was in English. She looked and sounded exactly like she does in real life, and she even wore the uniform we used to wear when we worked together, but her face and voice would morph into my best friend's face and voice whenever she would accidentally drop a brush and awkwardly laugh. (They both have dark brown hair and eyes, but their skin tones, facial shapes, and voice pitches are noticeably different, so the transformations were quite strange to me.)

The ratings on the video were disabled, but I saw many of the comments. The ones that were in English seemed quite unkind (and the non-English ones looked like actual Turkish, unlike the title and subtitles). I wanted to leave her a positive comment, but I didn't want her to see my name and think that I had been stalking her, so I didn't leave one.

Post-dream rambling:

I wonder if I should talk to her. I messaged her online quite recently, but there are many things that I haven't mentioned since the last time we spoke in person, which was back in September. Namely, she was pretty invested in the saga of my most recent crush, and I haven't told her how everything happened and what I'm currently afraid of...

And on that end, I wonder if "makeup tutorial" is a metaphor for a "make up tutorial" in the sense of conflict resolution (because I'm currently afraid that I've caused or will cause a conflict and won't be able to gracefully resolve it). I've already confided in my best friend and was further unnerved by her hopeful interpretation of the situation. My ENFJ friend may offer a perspective and some advice that is enhanced by her older age and greater scope of knowledge/experience. I wonder if I should turn to her for counsel as I have turned to my best friend, but I don't want to bother her or make her feel responsible for my feelings. (She has told me that she really enjoys working with other people's feelings and life situations, but I don't want to turn into a leech... or at least behave like an annoying younger sister.)

Maybe I'm reading into this way too deeply or spouting utter nonsense, but it's given me something to think about.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
  • Dream #1 -- One of my past boyfriends, from my 20s, was in this one. His wife (?) was in it. But I never knew him to have a wife, IRL. She lifts up her maternity top, and shows me this huge, expansive, mega-belly. Looks to be pregnant as hell and ready to pop, at any moment. It looked like she was carrying 10 children inside her belly. Then I woke up.
  • Dream #2 -- I had to go to the bathroom. So I toddled off to the bathroom, on the same level, as my pile of suitcases. When I return, my whole pile of suitcases, that was there, when I left, are gone. Missing. Absent. I said to the lady standing there "If you don't go downstairs to the storage area and return my suitcases, there is going to be hell to pay." The suitcases had been removed to "downstairs" and to the "storage area" -- according to my brain.

1941 - 1960 of 1967 Posts