Personality Cafe banner

1941 - 1949 of 1949 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Me and my squire boy in this dream were listening to the song 'Ignite' by Wagakki Band.

I heard a specific part of the song which was: 'The words of spirit formed and reflected. Let it propagate and be heard forever. Yeah it is right, for now I can't stop because the sound map is drawn with that curiosity'.

In the following dream I was listening to Yuko Suzuhana singing 'Utai Bito'.

The specific part I heard was 'Watashi wa itsumo utai bito'.

I remember relating to that thought at some point where I thought of that I have always been and always will be Roland such as Yuko has always been and will always be a singer. 🙂

It is more of an identity thing. If I am not myself what is the point? And if I were myself without myself I would just be someone in the shape of me. I guess some reassurance that I am me and no one else, the original self, from the beginning of time is calming to the mind in a way.

The last dream was that Yoko-san asked me to do a specific request since she was complaining about it. I can't go into what that request was but it involves a fusion of some sorts...? 🤪

It looks like we were living together in our rather fancy house? 🤨

Like we were a couple or something.

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙂

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx
1,177 Posts
I slept for a good portion of the day and had a few dreams, but I only remember one well.

I was sitting at a dining room table that looked more like a conference room table with two of my classmates from my literature class (we're in the same friend group from that class) and a classmate from my most recent poetry workshop (I was not friends with her but thought highly of her work and felt that she offered some very helpful comments on my own work). We were supposedly in the latter's house and had a pretty deep discussion about the purpose of arguments, but I don't remember much of what was said.

I went into the kitchen to move some food to a round table between the "conference dining table" and the kitchen itself. The food mainly consisted of green tea, gelatin, and bread. After all the food had been served, I went back into the kitchen with the poetry classmate and said, "Your kitchen reminds me of my grandmother's kitchen. Everything's small, the colors are the same, and it smells just like her kitchen." (IRL, the counters of my grandmother's kitchen were shorter than the ones inside my parents' kitchen, but they weren't exactly tiny like they were in the dream.)

A doorbell rang, and a bunch of dogs started barking from an unknown room in the house. I turned around because I thought I heard the dogs behind me, and a light turned on to reveal a hallway with several bedrooms behind me. An older woman opened one of the doors, and I decided to lie down on the floor when she did. A bullmastiff bounded towards me from the open door and began licking my face, though I could feel her teeth grazing my cheeks because of her short snout. My mom entered the house, and she and the older woman thought that the dog had bitten me. They started arguing about what to do with her. Even though I wanted to stand up for the dog, I was too afraid to join the argument and speak in her defense.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I was doing rather fancy sword moves at the university. :oops:

One of the moves was the 'Skyward Dragon' from... the Lego Ninjago game. 🤪

However, later on she did show me practical techniques for the spear.

...I wonder if Hana was showing me this? She is the one who wields the spear. Then again it could be Yoko-san showing me since Hana disappeared long ago.

I was also practicing the spear recently too so there is that. Some of the moves she showed me where similar or exactly the ones I have done in real life.

The spear is so good. Then again it is a matter of principle. Reach and speed are exceptional in melee fighting. :oops:

No swordsman can approach you without getting jabbed. My approach to fighting with the spear is to jab repeatedly and rapidly and throw a jab at the legs or in an opening. It is taxing on stamina though, but you seriously cannot approach safely and if a swordsman does advance all you have to do is retreat while jabbing forward and turn it into a counter offense.

And in the last part of the dream I remember being unconscious on the floor and I believe she was talking with someone. I think that someone was a man of sorts in a machine??

Apparently if I were to awaken to some power she was suppose to fire this special gun and it would make a sound that did something when I awaken to something deep inside of me. She could choose whether to fire the gun or not.

Once she was done talking she disappeared and the man also did too soon another man in a large red/white mech arrived.

The man in the mech picked me up with the hands of his mech and I woke up and he said something to me about how he would protect me until I have awakened.

Anyways, that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I remember having this cool tattoo on my left arm. 😆

It was oval in shape and parts of it were in different colors. The tattoo was raised slightly or textured kinda like raised text. There were symbols or shapes on it?

I am not sure what this tattoo was, but it looked like a star chart maybe??? 🥴

And that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
There were a bunch of strange dreams for tonight. :oops:

There was something to do with a tragedy with a bunch of children where they were placed in the ground.

Out of the ground sprouted a blood tree and an Alice in Wonderland doll. The doll pretty much looked like Alice with the blue dress and golden hair.

Now I was solving this underwater puzzle of sorts?? :oops:

There were colored Easter eggs but there were also golden ones I was primarily collecting. There were also coins in the mix too.

The place was bluish gray and the structures were square and angular in nature.

It seems that I had this dream before?? :oops:

Like me, the dragon queen, my squire boy, the lovely princess, and my sister did this puzzle before. Now of course I was doing it myself now.

As I was collecting golden eggs and exploring and solving puzzles in this underwater complex I discovered that it led deeper like way deeper down.

I did not have enough oxygen levels to go that far down though so I wasn't able to explore further below. It was a doorway that led deeper from what I could make out in the darkness. I returned back up after testing out how far I could go down.

However, an unidentified woman soon joined me and partnered up with me to solve these puzzles underwater.

I think the identity of this woman might've been Kaede possibly.

Anyways, we swam through the water structures while occasionally swimming up in small pockets of air to recharge our oxygen bubble meter.

I for the life of me couldn't remember the possibly solutions to prior puzzles when all five of us were once here. o_O

I could only remember bits and pieces of the solutions to the puzzles here and she helped with the missing parts of my memory.

However, we were not able to solve a significant amount of the puzzles.

I think we also got lost in the water labyrinth. :oops:

There was a specific set of teleporting doors that you had to go through or you would be going around in circles or it would wrap you to the beginning of the maze... o_O

We abandoned our attempt since it would prove fruitless and time consuming if we have done it in trial and error.

Now we found ourselves no longer underwater but this room??

It was a different puzzle now and there were a bunch of Mona Lisa portraits. Some were incomplete or were scratched or scribbled on. Others were drawn in crude or comedic ways. There were a few that were quite disturbing...

We had to select the right Mona Lisa that was not necessarily the real one.

Without knowing if we selected the right frame we would be teleported into another room with another set of Mona Lisa paintings. o_O

There were other puzzles here but I could only remember this specific one. :oops:

Apparently we were here since a dark woman was locked away in an eternally evil room that was emanating darkness. It was like a ritual of sorts?? The rooms were a creation from her or something?

I don't think we solved the puzzle and we were now outside right near the entrance.

We both made our way to the room's entrance to retry the puzzle.

I was greeted by a woman who told me that the puzzle was now closed and that only a limited amount of people can enter now.

The woman with me was able to get in, but I was stopped by two women who told me that I was not able to enter the maze.

Apparently there was only one last slot left to enter and the woman with me took that slot. :oops:

The other slot was taken by someone else since it seems you are suppose to enter in pairs. I am not sure who took that spot though.

She was disappointed that we couldn't continue to explore this place together. :cautious:

The dream kinda gives me some 'The Cave of Dying Lights' vibe. 😆

Seriously this dream was so strange in person. Words can't explain how weird this whole experience was. Plus I have a terrible time explaining stuff. Normally my dreams aren't that outlandish. :oops:

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
In this dream a childhood friend gave me these gift card looking art project stuff that I had done? :oops:

However, I never had done any such project in real life during my time in school...

...She was dressed in black as well. :oops:

Apparently this resembled my memories of elementary school and high school?

I was just looking over the cards on the floor.

Another friend came along and we talked about these cards.

I told him that I wanted to return back to the elementary and high school days and to stay during those times. Something like that. Possibly because I truly believed I was learning instead of the education I have now and the learning was fun. There was also the aspect of stuff like dodge ball and recess as well.

He asked me to explain why I thought so.

I stayed silent and didn't answer because when I was trying to form the answer I started to form tears in my eyes. :cry:

She knew what I was feeling and came over to sit by me, but she stayed quiet.

And that was all I could remember for tonight. 🙁

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
449 Posts
I am being interrogated.

The person conducting the interrogation is a pale skinned woman with bright, carrot-orange wavy hair.

She is sitting behind a wooden desk that is cartoonishly large.

I can't remember the substance of anything that was discussed, but only that this woman was getting increasingly more agitated as the interrogation progressed.

Finally, she stands up and blurts out, "You can't do that, I'm a lawyer!"

Up until that point, it seemed that I had a tunnel vision focus on her and the desk, but the instant she said it, it's like my peripheral vision suddenly opened up.

I glanced to the right, and seated there were my deceased parents.

They had a worried look on their faces.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I haven't been feeling it lately because I had lost something dear to me that was with me for many years. :cry:

It just reminds me that nothing on Earth lasts forever. But one day when I become a Creationist just like her... things will last forever.

It is the place we have always been dreaming of. After the death of my companion I just don't really care anymore. I await the end of ends, and if not, my own eventuality so I can know. I am just living in the now with everyone at the hut trying to be happy as we can. But as the world keeps taking more and more that is precious to me I will only get more cold every time.

At least things are falling apart. I don't necessarily hate the Western people in fact I don't have any qualms with the Western people but only in the Western system. Once the West is finished the East will soon be the focus of my ire. Even then I pray for peace.

But does it really have to be this way? Why is it this way? It all seems so easy but yet... I don't quite understand. 😴

The thought still hurts me in a way. Eventually one by one everyone at the hut will eventually disappear and who knows how we will meet our ends? The only thing left will be eerie silence and long gone memories. Then ruin and decay will set in. What is left? Only nothing. But something was originally there. 😪

I wonder if I can see you in my dreams? One last time? Just like our poor gold fish long ago. :(

Anyways, in the dream I can remember walking around the university and... Hana? Is that you? :oops:

She had golden hair and she playfully came over to me and unzipped a vertical zipper on my left shoulder and I didn't even know I had a zipper there. 😆

And just like that, she went off somewhere out of view. She left as quickly as she came.

...I think it is probably Yoko-san disguised as Hana to make me feel better. I mean, I don't mind and I don't even really know either. 🥴

Later I was sitting on a bed with three or four women? :oops:

They all had golden hair and one of the women was the lead woman while the other women were her subordinates.

I don't quite remember our interaction beyond that. o_O

Later on I think I saw how a fusion is done.

It was literally a fusion where two bodies fused in two equal halves. 🥴

hah hah hah

Sometimes I mix my dream entry with a rant since sometimes a dream can unleash those locked away thoughts deep inside.

heh heh heh 🥰

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
There was some massive windstorm at night which woke me up in the dream. o_O

In real life there was also a massive windstorm as well at night...

The hut was now also a larger and fancy house too? :oops:

I went to look around and I was looking through the kitchen window. I was a little worried since it was a massive windstorm...

Um. I noticed that there was a woman dressed in black sitting where normally the dragon queen would when we have our tea. :oops:

I am not quite sure if she was Yoko or Hana I don't quite remember, but she said that I should go back to sleep and not to worry.

I then went back to sleep in the dream. :sleep:

In the next dream I went somewhere in the university at night and I saw this African shamaness performing a healing rite on this African man.

I went into this very small room to have this rite done as well. It was lit by a candle in the center while the surrounding corners were in shadow.

I sat near the outer limits of the lroom when the shamaness told me to sit closer since getting closer to the darkness is bad for me. :oops:

I sat in the middle of the room now as the shamaness performed her healing rite on both me and the man.

And that was all I could remember for tonight. :)

heh heh heh 🥰

1941 - 1949 of 1949 Posts