Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
@penguinfrk Yes, I got "The Loyal Friend" title from another website (the one where he took the test) because he didn't like "The Buddy" title and SilentScream said we could use whatever one suited us best.
Ah! I like "The Loyal Friend" better as well.

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@SilentScream I remember that this came up in a different thread where you told me to take the Enneagram, but I can't, for the life of me, remember which thread it was, do you by chance? (If I recall correctly, our first and last types at the time were the same)
No idea how to even begin looking for it ... I did try ... but then I decided to create a new thread ... Do you mind taking the test again?

*hopeful*

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
SilentScream: 6w7 "The Buddy", 9w8 "The Mediator", 3w2 "The Charmer"

Happy about Nothing: 2w1 "The Servant" 9w1 "The Dreamer" 6w5 "The Defender"

kiwigrl: 2w3 "The Host/hostess", 9w1 "The Dreamer", 7w6 "The Entertainer"

Vivid Melody's Husband: 6w7 "The Loyal Friend," 2w1 "The Helper," 1w9 "The Idealist"

chickpeaax: 2w1 "The Servant", 9w1 "The Dreamer", 6w5 "The Defender"

Nadine M. Viores: 9w8 "The Mediator", 5w6 "The Problem Solver", 2w3 "The Host/Hostess"

penguinfrk: 2w3 "The Host/Hostess", 6w7 "The Loyal Friend", 1w9 "The Idealist"

EternalBlackDragon: 2w1 "The Servant", 9w1 "The Dreamer", 7w6 "The Entertainer"

Marzipan01: 7w6 "The Entertainer", 8w9 "The Bear", 4w3 "The Aristocrat"

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,065 Posts
I used the test on PC test section so I don't really have titles for it.

2w1, 9w1, and 7w6

~EBD:cool:
Hey you and I must think alike. I got 2w1 last year when I tested. And the other two number pairings are the same as mine.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I thought it might be useful to compile a list of Timeless' description of ExFJ with various enneagram types. Just as a reference guide.

Type 1 ENFJ
ExFJ Ones are extremely in touch with what others are trying to convey. This makes them a more people-oriented One than an ExTJ might be. You may find that many ExFJ Ones are also Social ones, but that need not be the case. Regardless of the stacking, ExFJ Ones have a strong tendency to shape their ethics around the needs and desires of people in general.

Type 2 ENFJ
Extroverted Feeling Twos, in many ways, are the “typical Two.” Their ability to key into the unspoken emotions of others makes them extremely effective at resolving the problems of others. This skill, though, can potentially make them more vulnerable to the vice of vainglory.

Type 3 ENFJ
ExFJ Threes are “keyed in” to what people are expressing, so they find themselves presenting a very likable and helpful image. They could idealize the image of being a “man (or woman) of the people.” This is probably a common combination among some brands of politician.

Type 4 ENFJ
ExFJs will naturally feel a connection to other people, and when this is combined with their Type Four tendencies, they can experience an unusual tension where they are fundamentally disconnected from others but in touch with the desires (unspoken or not) of others. They may have a deep sense of caring about others, but ultimately, they fear that they will never truly achieve unity with anyone else.

Type 5 ENFJ
Extroverted Feeling types often have a unique insight into the intentions of others. ExFJ Fives use their talents for observation to carefully watch others and plan their interactions with them. ExFJ Fives likely have a keen sense for who they should interact with and who they shouldn’t, making ExFJ Fives probably the best at coming up with accurate first impressions of others.

Type 6 ENFJ
ExFJ Sixes tend to be people-oriented and generally concerned with the affairs of others, even if they're not a Social subtype. They have a special ability to understand what people are saying with body language or by reading between the lines, which makes them excellent at ferreting out deception and revealing charlatans. They might see themselves as protectors of others, as they are naturally empathetic to the plight of the underdog.

Type 7 ENFJ
Extroverted Feeling types often have a unique insight into the intentions of others. ExFJ Sevens find it very easy to interact with other people, and the vibrant nature of a Seven similarly endears others to them. Even if their instinctual variant is not Social, they likely have strong group support.

Type 8 ENFJ
Extroverted Feeling types often have a unique insight into the intentions of others. ExFJ Eights are particularly adept at finding “weak spots” in other people’s emotional armor.

Type 9 ENFJ
ExFJ Nines are some of the most caring people out there. The natural Nine tendency to ignore one's own needs combined with the Extroverted Feeling awareness of other people's unspoken desires means that the ExFJ Nine can easily forget that they have needs at all.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey you and I must think alike. I got 2w1 last year when I tested. And the other two number pairings are the same as mine.
That's kind of weird because I think I took the test sometime last year and had a 2w3 instead of the 2w1 and I think the other numbers were the same too.

~EBD

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm type 9w1, 2w3

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,065 Posts
You're lucky. Type 9's and 1's together are the only ones listed under the relationship compatibility chart as having no problems in the relationship. Crazy. Side note, I have found 9's are tremendously easy to get along with. Who doesn't like a 9? Seriously. (Q was rhetorical)
Yes I think my husband is a 9w1. :wink:

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,065 Posts

Vivid Melody's Husband: 6w7 "The Loyal Friend," 2w1 "The Helper," 1w9 "The Idealist"

Nadine M. Viores: 9w8 "The Mediator", 5w6 "The Problem Solver", 2w3 "The Host/Hostess"

PeaceOfMind: 9w1 "The Dreamer" , 2w3 "The Host/Hostess (3rd tri type??)

jdmn: 6w5 "The Defender", 9w8 "The Mediator" and 3w2 "The Charmer"

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
In my case, I'm 6w5, 9w8 and 3w2, I don't know if 3 is second or third, I think it's third. I'm more sociable than the average 6w5 but I don't see myself as an 6w7.
You and I have the exact same Tri-type :) Though I find myself identifying with some aspects of both the 6w5 and 6w7 - more with the 6w7 though.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
You and I have the exact same Tri-type :) Though I find myself identifying with some aspects of both the 6w5 and 6w7 - more with the 6w7 though.
Cool!! We're almost similar, except that you SO much have that 7 wing, when you are very straightforward to get to know people. (First Impression of course)

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

PeaceOfMind: 9w1 "The Dreamer" , 2w3 "The Host/Hostess (3rd tri type??)

jdmn: 6w5 "The Defender", 9w8 "The Mediator" and 3w2 "The Charmer"

Summersault: 2w3 "The Host/hostess", 7w6 "The Entertainer", 9w1 "The Dreamer"

Edit: I like your username @Summersault ... do you mind sharing why you selected it?

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
2w3 "The Host/hostess", 7w6 "The Entertainer", 9w1 "The Dreamer"
Another 7w6! Yay! My tritype is so different from everyone else's. :(
But my boyfriend is an ENFJ 4w3 7w6 and then either 9 or 1. He's a lot more intense and moodier than any other ENFJ I've ever met.
I have another ENFJ friend she's a 2w3 6w5 9w1 or something like that.

21 - 40 of 105 Posts