Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On online dating I've been running into a ton of women that have on their profiles they're both ENFP and Gemini according to Astrology. I should probably know...Since I am also an ENFP and Gemini myself. I've gone out with a few women (of other types) who say that ENFPs often are astrologically Gemini. I find astrology a curiosity, I don't believe in it in a spiritual way. But I do see patterns here.

Are you an ENFP and a Gemini or do you know some ENFPs that are?

P.S. If you read the writeup for Gemini we have many similarities...

·
Registered
15,895 Posts
I'm a capricorn- I relate way more to the Gemini description than capricorn hence I find astrology bs
But since you pointed it out Gemini does sound Ne dom like Haha
Capricorn sounds istj

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I'm capricorn too and during childhood related to that very much. Not so much any more right now. Agreed that it's more like description of istj not enfp. But I don't believe much in zodiac since I found better theories to believe in (ie mbti) :) Also, that zodiac system was invented approx 2000 years ago and constellations have changed their shape and relative position to the sun since that time so nowadays capricorns should actually be archers :)

Reactions: Moby

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
Sagittarius. My best friend from Jr. high is an ENFJ Gemini. I was born on the cusp and identify with Sag/Cap. But in the end it doesn’t matter. It’s just kinda fun to take note.

And contrary to popular belief, I 100% get along most with Gemini’s. Whodathunk?! ;p

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Aries. Don't know any ENFP Gemini. Knew another Aries and a Cancer.

I think there have been plenty of studies on MBTI and starsigns and they always seem to be inconclusive.

I've tried to get into starsigns. I've even looked at my full natal chart but that actually made my sign even less relatable. My chart makes me sound like an ESTP or an ESTJ type 8.

I'm too chill and creative to be the headstrong ram with undercurrents of the practically minded Virgo.

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
ISTJ
3,003 Posts
Sagittarius

Sagittarius are said to be explorers, adventurous, optimistic, independent, philosophical, deep thinkers at their best.

Flakey, non-committal and temperamental at their worst.

That fits the ENFP description too.

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
LOL. I am a Gemini. But I don’t believe in it at all.
@Moby85. Happy B-day to us soon!

Reactions: Fru2 and Moby

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Aries. Don't know any ENFP Gemini. Knew another Aries and a Cancer.

I think there have been plenty of studies on MBTI and starsigns and they always seem to be inconclusive.

I've tried to get into starsigns. I've even looked at my full natal chart but that actually made my sign even less relatable. My chart makes me sound like an ESTP or an ESTJ type 8.

I'm too chill and creative to be the headstrong ram with undercurrents of the practically minded Virgo.
Then again, I don't know my time of birth. I could be Aries with Virgo moon or Aries with Libra moon... I could get behind Libra, the soft pushover that somehow counteracts the fire of Aries... Ascending is still Virgo though.

Reactions: Fru2

·
Banned
2,887 Posts
I'm Pisces with Gemini moon. According to the signs I'm supposed to appear sensitive and individualistic on the outside while being outgoing and quick minded at the core.

·
Registered
15,895 Posts
I don't think it correlates with anything
Capricorn moon in aries - I'm supposed to be practical, serious , enjoys familiarity over novelty and have an aggressive side to me

The Asian zodiac is even worst - I'm an ox- which is pretty much the opposite of my actual personality

Funny fact- I act more like a libra than most libras I know

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm also a Gemini (Libra moon with Sagittarius rising).

·
Registered
1 Posts
On online dating I've been running into a ton of women that have on their profiles they're both ENFP and Gemini according to Astrology. I should probably know...Since I am also an ENFP and Gemini myself. I've gone out with a few women (of other types) who say that ENFPs often are astrologically Gemini. I find astrology a curiosity, I don't believe in it in a spiritual way. But I do see patterns here.

Are you an ENFP and a Gemini or do you know some ENFPs that are?

P.S. If you read the writeup for Gemini we have many similarities...
Gemini ENFP lady here! And yeah I noticed both carateristics are similar, talking about bubbly and happy human being that carries a lot inside and needs to let it out lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts