Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll go first (ironically, a lot of this is going to sound very SJ)

I don't give a shit about world peace
I don't give a shit about politics (I care about political ideals, actual politics not so much)
I don't give a shit about starving children in Africa
hell, I barely care about gay rights (I don't care about getting married, as long as people leave me alone, I couldn't care less about what they think about me)

look, if you want to save starving children, be politically active, work towards world peace etc, fine, be my guest, just stop fucking bothering me. I don't give a shit about your problems and I don't give a shit about people I don't know, so unless what you're saying directly affects me or someone I care about, shut the fuck up and let me get back to my world (people I care about and my own desires, problems, projects and everything that effects all of the above).

most people want to get more involved with the world the more educated they get. the opposite is happening to me. I want to see the world for the sake of bringing the parts of it I like (ie, the convenient, luxurious, sexy, entertaining and profitable parts) back into my own little world. if the world were a forum, I would have 99% of the users blocked because that's about the proportion I'm disinterested with.

Edit: while I'm at it....
FUCK adapting to the environment! it's a necessary evil. I want to adapt my environment to me. that's when you know you have real power. give me power, sex, freedom, control and luxury and riches in disgusting excess (actually, don't give them to me, taking them is going to be a lot more fun)

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
i'm scared.. *hides under table to protect self from weight of mana's naked ambition*

the one thing that pisses me off is when people say "what" when they've already heard what you said. there's a little gap between when you hear something and you register it, and some people always just mindlessly blurt out "what" instead of taking the extra second to assess. this says two things- that you haven't noticed it about yourself, and that you haven't fixed it. that makes people seem a little.. well.. mindless to me when they do that.

other than that, erm.. no, all pretty good. world's turning, i'm healthy, not visited the dentist in a while which is great..

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I can't find a job that fits with my music. I am scared that next year I will be left behind as my former friends vanish to university. I've decided that relationships are not for me. And I've really had enough of being a virgin.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I haaate it when there's a group discussion, you see where everything is leading to, blurt out a nice summary of what everyone is saying, have it completely ignored and then have the stupid loud person in the room say what you just said, verbatem, 30 seconds later and no one gives you credit for it.

Also, loud people that contribute nothing useful to a conversation and continually hijack a conversation, you were having with someone else, just to tell a story about themselves that is neither interesting nor relevant. Stop cluttering my data stream and wasting my time jerk! I was just finding out about some cool game mechanic I hadn't heard of or dissected before and now we have to listen to your self grandizations about nothing, AND I can't get my data XP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts