Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone!

So, I didn't see or find a slow chat thread for us ENFPs. Basically it's a good morning, good evening, OMG I SAW SPARKLIES AND RAINBOWS, and more of the randomness, kind of thread with like minded peoples.

So I've been at work for about 50 minutes and guess what I have accomplished today? THIS THREAD \o/

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Good morning everyone! - So, I didn't see or find a slow chat thread for us ENFPs. Basically it's a good morning, good evening, OMG I SAW SPARKLIES AND RAINBOWS, and more of the randomness, kind of thread with like minded peoples. - So I've been at work for about 50 minutes and guess what I have accomplished today? THIS THREAD \o/
Good morning to you! Almost midnight here. And ahem, you added me on Skype! This is not a small accomplishment. : )

Reactions: Snoot

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Pic of the breed o' puppy we're getting in a week!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZOMG, cute puppeh! <3

Wait, how have I not shared my kittahs yet?

Mr. Mister (black smoke with white) and Swing Out Sister (blue, smoke tortie). They're sibs and Maine Coons.

And housecat Ploof!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Insomnia! Too cute.. here's my kitty. You have to with the fur, not against, or else you get a static shock.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Good morning everyone!

So, I didn't see or find a slow chat thread for us ENFPs. Basically it's a good morning, good evening, OMG I SAW SPARKLIES AND RAINBOWS, and more of the randomness, kind of thread with like minded peoples.

So I've been at work for about 50 minutes and guess what I have accomplished today? THIS THREAD \o/
Congratulations..... LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh no no. BUT IT GETS BETTER! I have accomplished absolutely nothing noteworthy today. Only more randomness and a confirmation from my coworkers that I am most assuredly not normal.
Today has been very productive =D

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
Oh no no. BUT IT GETS BETTER! I have accomplished absolutely nothing noteworthy today. Only more randomness and a confirmation from my coworkers that I am most assuredly not normal.
Today has been very productive =D
Ooooo! Nice!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts