Personality Cafe banner
3301 - 3320 of 3320 Posts

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
Parents acreage in Saskatchewan, then friends Wedding on Vancouver Island, some alumni there too.
Not on the big bucks for business class yet xD
Sounds fun.

I love Vancouver Island. Was there back in May. Went for a 3-hour horseback ride up in Cobble Hill, and toured the murals in Chemainus. Bought this lovely print of one of the murals:

View attachment 810373 “The Hermit”

Hope to go back soon. Am thinking of going to Toronto next year, maybe. Or maybe St John’s, Newfoundland.

Reactions: Wellsy and Thomas60

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Sounds fun.

I love Vancouver Island. Was there back in May. Went for a 3-hour horseback ride up in Cobble Hill, and toured the murals in Chemainus. Bought this lovely print of one of the murals:

View attachment 810373 “The Hermit”

Hope to go back soon. Am thinking of going to Toronto next year, maybe. Or maybe St John’s, Newfoundland.
I haven’t stopped at Cobble Hill, but good to know about the horseback riding (may be something my partner enjoys), but there are so many walks, and natural diving spots (Englishman Falls), while lakesides and trails have been our thing.

Reactions: MsBossyPants

·
10,959 Posts
Anyone else still here? Pretty quiet here lately.

Reactions: Leviticus Cornwall

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
*Puts reading material down*
There’s always the quiet guy in the corner. Traveling to Sault Ste Marie tomorrow.

Reactions: MsBossyPants

·
10,959 Posts
*Puts reading material down*
There’s always the quiet guy in the corner. Traveling to Sault Ste Marie tomorrow.
Turn off the lights when you leave.

Reactions: Thomas60

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Leave the lights on, new fella (to the ENTJ forums) here. Mostly lurking, this seems like a fairly inactive part of PerC.

Reactions: Dr Whoresy

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I feel like you came here because I'm here, and I'm cool.
Tell me I'm wrong?
:crazy:
You're cool, but not the reason I came here. I came here because I'm cool too, and this is were we hang out, right?
:crazy:

Reactions: NT the DC

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Started geologically mapping the local town out of boredom. #shit-we-do
:laughing: (not really, more just playing around with the geologists compass, still getting used to the new one)

Reactions: birdsintrees

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
It’s be a gradual decline several years coming. Must be a generational thing about online medium of preference.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Friend sends me a picture of unknown rock on facebook. I start commenting on crystallography, to which he comments: "uuhh not really my domain".
Apparently crystallography still gives me warm fuzzy feelings, which is has since University.:laughing:

Reactions: birdsintrees

·
Meh.
ENTJ
8,273 Posts
In a year from now I will be the main breadwinner again in the family and I'm so excited about that. Will miss hanging with the kiddies but I get to hang with actual adults instead and do actual stuff that requires serious brain activity.

It will also be the first wet season again since 2015, rather than this dry burny summer here in the south. Much better.

3301 - 3320 of 3320 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.