Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"your live is ticking away, you will be 80 years old one day wishing to go back"
"you need to get laid"
"you need to find more friends"
"you need to make your vision a reality and violently impact your environment"
I didn't study all year and i feel like i am going to fail my overall highschool makrs, might have to get into a shit university with a shit IT course
I am doing ok despite the lack of study but god damn have I been depressed for weeks-months
I do have a vision and I get energy when living my life for a vision but i'm so confused

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
You need to stop worrying and start doing.

I know depression sucks, and you should look for ways to get that treated. Anti-depressants, maybe? Therapy? But meanwhile you should start doing things. Start working out harder, start studying harder. When you find yourself in a bad mental place, take a walk and dont stop walking 'til it stops or you need sleep. Do things.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I seriously doubt you're ENTP...
you sound much more INxP.

Just get out there and do the things you want to be doing. If you want to be different, change, just don't forget who you are.

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
You need to stop worrying and start doing.

I know depression sucks, and you should look for ways to get that treated. Anti-depressants, maybe? Therapy? But meanwhile you should start doing things. Start working out harder, start studying harder. When you find yourself in a bad mental place, take a walk and dont stop walking 'til it stops or you need sleep. Do things.
Work not helping...in horrible place..I feel exactly like the first person..working just makes me want to stay up later, of course the whole time just meandering around the internet. The later I stay up the less willpower I have to go to bed resulting in a cycle of little to no sleep and no time to think about things and get things in order...maybe sleep is what I need...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Nah man I'm constantly self analyzing but you have to use it as a tool instead of crippling yourself with it. It's like beating yourself with your cane instead of using it to help you walk. If you truly think you just can't you could try using cognitive "smart" drugs like piracetam, other nootropics and the like

1 - 6 of 6 Posts