Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, remember awhile back about some threads where other types were invading other subforums. The INTPs, in particular, initiated one and invaded all 16 forums. Well, I suggest us ENTPs do the same, but instead of occupying their forum, we instead occupy their hearts.

This thread is our start as we plan to seduce all of the forums.

*Warning, many of you who participate will either impregnate someone or end up pregnant.

Seduction goals:

1. Ravage their bodies
2. Steal their hearts
3. Consume their souls

Even though they might know what's happen, the raw energy of our ENTPness wil persuade them to carnally engage us and turn over their heart and soul.

Ways to seduce:

1. Finger-banging
2. Poetry
3. Hall and Oates
4. Your ideas

Alright, let's get this started!

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
LoL if there was a single soul on this forum that lived in my area.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL if there was a single soul on this forum that lived in my area.
We're collectively seducing them, over the internet. Consummate on your own time...

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good. I could do with the child support payments.
Don't get knocked up too early. You'll be one of the most important sluts we got.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True. Can't let the team down.
Gonna need to change your avatar, before the invasion. Need something high energy and sexy...like a pic of Kate Moss.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
@Nell are you busy later today? I want to examine you in further detail.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Clearly a shemale seduced @Obv, adopted a baby, and convinced him that he had to pay child support.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Enough! @katemess and @Obv are you going to participate in the seducvation? How about you, @desire machine , I see you lurking you creep. @knife , you're a horny bugger. @TimeWillTell even your stupid name might trick a lass or two. @Jamaia and @Geonerd we need some females for the male heavy types. Can't expect all of them to fall for my gay charm.

Anyone else, we need you, too. If I didn't mention you, it's because you clearly aren't important, at all.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Mmmmm, I'd break me off a piece of that @Nellawafer too
Ooooh I could definitely go for some of that Va @Nell a for sure.

Edit: (She's gonna be like... 13, and we're going to get put on a watch list ;) LOL)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Enough! @katemess and @Obv are you going to participate in the seducvation? How about you, @desire machine , I see you lurking you creep. @knife , you're a horny bugger. @TimeWillTell even your stupid name might trick a lass or two. @Jamaia and @Geonerd we need some females for the male heavy types. Can't expect all of them to fall for my gay charm.

Anyone else, we need you, too. If I didn't mention you, it's because you clearly aren't important, at all.
Fine, but I'm only working Wednesday afternoons and I'm not banging anyone as grouchy as Obv. Deal? Ok.

1 - 20 of 149 Posts