Personality Cafe banner

181 - 198 of 198 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
I'm happy for no reasons at all.

You know guys being Se, makes us be YOLO. Live in the current moment. Just appreciate what is now.

Do the art of chilling - doing nothing without being bored.

Just being happy about small things in life.. Just appreciating NOw..

Regardless of what we have or what we don't have.

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
I got some makeup sealing spray today and read the ingredients, just for fun.

Even though I'm an organic/biochemist I didn't recognize like 50% of them, lmao. And one was sodium hydroxide :shocked: They really must have formulated this shit for basic people.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I was recently very shortly involved in a poly relationship. I liked the dude, and it was decided that he and I would be a thing, and he would have another girlfriend (whom he had been with longer.) But the other girl immediately started trying to boss us around out of jealousy. The guy went along with it. So I dropped them both after telling them off.

Today the guy tried to add me back on Facebook. As an unhealthy 2, I'm very love-starved and have a habit of giving people too many chances. I'm happy to say that I blocked his ass and didn't say a word (all this happened just a few days ago.) I'm proud of myself.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I was recently very shortly involved in a poly relationship. I liked the dude, and it was decided that he and I would be a thing, and he would have another girlfriend (whom he had been with longer.) But the other girl immediately started trying to boss us around out of jealousy. The guy went along with it. So I dropped them both after telling them off.

Today the guy tried to add me back on Facebook. As an unhealthy 2, I'm very love-starved and have a habit of giving people too many chances. I'm happy to say that I blocked his ass and didn't say a word (all this happened just a few days ago.) I'm proud of myself.
Good for you!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sometimes I want to scream at those elitist bastards/intellectual snobs;

"I may be a person of few words but when I do use them, I pack them with a punch.

Admire my precision."
This is pretty cool to hear lol. I've received criticism about this at times without meaning to because I'm not sure what exactly it is I'm doing. Any tips to avoid coming off like a snob and encourage an intellectual discussion?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Screw it I'm resurrecting this thread from ESFP hell.

I'm going bat shit crazy this weekend. I'm bored as hell but can't bring myself to leave the house. There's so much going on and yet I don't want to do any of it. I have to deal with my ex all the time and I'm not sure what she wants from me. Do you want to be friends? Do you want to be left alone and cut all ties? Here I am being nice, here I am doing my best not to show you that all of this is killing me. Stop crying as if there's something left between us! Stop giving me mixed signals! but also also deep down I want you to keep doing this.
Let me say that ESFP's are my favorite MBTI type :). Yet at the same time I'm learning to consider the likes along with dislikes to get a more realistic picture of a person. With that being said I've always been confused about some ESFP's tendencies to pursue relationships like this. Why would you want for those mixed messages to continue? Any comment would be great it's one of those things that has always been in the back of my mind. I hope things worked out for you I'm sure you've got a lot to give :).

·
Registered
257 Posts
I don't know. Maybe someone can do a computer simulation?:laughing:

Are you worried about falling for a specific INFP male, or just an INFP male in general? I find ESTP men hot, and confident ISxJ men absolutely disarming:blushed:
What do you find interesting or hot about the ESTP type?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
What do you find interesting or hot about the ESTP type?
Wow, that was ages ago, and I have found out I typed everyone and their grandma wrong, so what I sent then isn't relevant anymore. However, ESTP men - well, dominant Se is just amazing. I like people who can improvise.

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,501 Posts
Random thoughts for today:
The snow on the ground looks like powdered sugar on a cake
The branches of the now-bare trees point at the gray sky
It's so cloudy that I can't see clouds
I guess that's called overcast?
My world is going dormant.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,535 Posts
Let me say that ESFP's are my favorite MBTI type :). Yet at the same time I'm learning to consider the likes along with dislikes to get a more realistic picture of a person. With that being said I've always been confused about some ESFP's tendencies to pursue relationships like this. Why would you want for those mixed messages to continue? Any comment would be great it's one of those things that has always been in the back of my mind. I hope things worked out for you I'm sure you've got a lot to give :).
That was pretty neurotic and cringe of me yeah? Lets leave that where it was at the time. To answer your question its hanging on to hope. Not a wise thing to do, but it was the truth at the time.

·
Banned
19 Posts
yeah seriously we need some more ESFPs. And why do you need 15 posts to do anything that's ridiculous!
I feel like my anxiety sometimes turns me into an evil Ne type.... I think too much and explain everything for no reason. Or maybe that's just me? See i'm doing it now.......

181 - 198 of 198 Posts