Personality Cafe banner

201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,547 Posts
Yeah I wonder what happened? I've seen many threads about us but old ones and I don't find any anymore lol. It's rare to see ESFPs around
Yeah, there are a few reasons for that that I've realized over the years.

1. We aren't that great at sticking to something unless it's already organized or we are really into it.
2. There's a large amount of negative stereotyping that pushes people away

That's it really. I've tried to organize the subforum up in the past, but even I have come and go from the forum in general.

Reactions: Bellerixx

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,547 Posts
Is this still happening? Every once in a while I read a post based on a negative stereotype about ESFPs, but even those seem to only come from people with fewer than 50 posts.
Right, but I believe that is sort of the problem. Stereotyping personalities in the system is just part of the process in learning more about it. So it's just one of those things that you are going to see pop up again and again. Especially if new people continue to come in and post the same questions again and again on a board that honestly doesn't have that many people to answer.

Don't get me wrong, stereotyping happens with all the types. It's just that there aren't enough of some to drown out those posts.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm happy for no reasons at all.

You know guys being Se, makes us be YOLO. Live in the current moment. Just appreciate what is now.

Do the art of chilling - doing nothing without being bored.

Just being happy about small things in life.. Just appreciating NOw..

Regardless of what we have or what we don't have.
I've seen her a lot in here

I wonder where she is now

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,547 Posts
Atama got banned.. I banned her, even tho she is a friend. She's doing okay.

Reactions: Bellerixx

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,547 Posts
Just accept it and move on. Just accept it and move on. I feel like that's just what I need to keep telling myself. There's something about me that just destroys some relationships and I probably know what it is and it's not exactly something I like. I pick at something that's not really my business because I feel a certain way about it and I need to learn to let it go. It's not my life. It's not worth the fight, I don't realize how I'm affecting them by making judgements OR I know exactly how I'm making them feel and it's petty.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts