Personality Cafe banner

121 - 140 of 198 Posts

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,535 Posts
Dear mom,

I'm doing my best to make it all real. I just gotta do it my way. Also there's a lot of murder in my heart. I'm working on that.

·
Registered
473 Posts
ALLLL BYYYY MYYSEELFFFFF

Im in the ESFP section

ALL BYYY MYSELFFLELFLFLF
Indeed, you are.

I wandered over for some insight to ESFPs and am amused that your venting thread is 13 pages long and the INTJ one is literally thousands of pages long. It mirrors the real life relationship I have with a particular ESFP.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,535 Posts
you're always welcome in the ISFP forum!

P.S. your avatar is adorable
I've taken a look around ;o

On a totally separate note

Some people on the forum just know me so well <3

I laik all the types though yall.

Reactions: Angelo

·
Registered
35 Posts
Probably because you all are actually out DOING STUFF.
lol I'm not out doing everything, I'm in doing nothing. I've been piggin out on candy watching Netflix and drawing for the entirety of holiday break. I let my ISTJ friend plan things like going to the movies and ice skating so I just have to agree.

FIBBOFOFOOFOFO CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN AND GET OUT OF MY CAVE!!!! but i have health next semester...bummer.

now i'm all alone in the esfp forums. :( i should change my profile pic to something with warmer colors.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,535 Posts
lol I'm not out doing everything, I'm in doing nothing. I've been piggin out on candy watching Netflix and drawing for the entirety of holiday break. I let my ISTJ friend plan things like going to the movies and ice skating so I just have to agree.

FIBBOFOFOOFOFO CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN AND GET OUT OF MY CAVE!!!! but i have health next semester...bummer.

now i'm all alone in the esfp forums. :( i should change my profile pic to something with warmer colors.
Whatever.

I'm right here. I'm all alone in the ESFP forum!

·
Registered
9,383 Posts
Whatever.

I'm right here. I'm all alone in the ESFP forum!
If I'm not mistaken, I am also here, making you not at all alone.
Well... that makes three of us then. It's funny that you mention watching Netflix; when I asked my ESFP friend what he was doing last weekend for Christmas, he said that he would probably go visit his dad and then go back to his house and binge-watch "A Christmas Story". I'll have to make sure the candy - he's a bacon freak and I'm sure he probably ate way too much of it this weekend, despite the fact that he's trying (like me!) to get in shape.

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,535 Posts
Well... that makes three of us then. It's funny that you mention watching Netflix; when I asked my ESFP friend what he was doing last weekend for Christmas, he said that he would probably go visit his dad and then go back to his house and binge-watch "A Christmas Story". I'll have to make sure the candy - he's a bacon freak and I'm sure he probably ate way too much of it this weekend, despite the fact that he's trying (like me!) to get in shape.
I visited my parents this weekend for christmas and they still had halloween candy :3

Not anymore though...

I guess I'm not all alone?

is two ESFPs still considered alone?

We're alone together with our ISTJ friend here. :3

Not enough people..

Reactions: Sela

·
Registered
9,383 Posts
Not enough people..

Three is plenty! I'll get my share of a "herd" later when I go out later with my ESFP friend and we hit up the roller skating rink.. then there will be about 150 of our closest "friends" for four hours. At some point, he'll go talk to all 150 of them, and I'll skate away and be with my own thoughts. It's all good though - I enjoy his company, and after he's done talking to everyone will come back and we'll compare notes, so to speak.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Had the worst time of my life last night. First time doing edibles, had half a pot brownie (they were already bite-sized.) I'd gotten high before from a bong, but it was nothing like this. Not to mention I was out at a restaurant with some friends I hadn't spent too much time with since high school (I'm 25,) and as someone who already struggles a lot with anxiety, I was already a little bit concerned sober about possibly making an ass of myself.

I accepted the offer because the last time I got high (again, with a bong,) I still had control over myself. I had to try extra hard to execute it, but I was still able. So I figured it'd be the same way with edibles and it wasn't, at all.

First thing was that I was worried the people I was with were embarrassed of me and thinking awful shit about me. So I asked to pull one of them aside to talk to, to see if that would help, and it didn't, really. They didn't seem to understand what I needed at all (comfort, reassurance that everything was okay and that I was safe with them) and I for some reason couldn't bring myself to tell them I needed that. So then I tried to call someone who I've known longer. But all they did was laugh for the most part which put me even more on edge, worrying they were laughing at me (they normally laugh at everything but I figured if they could see how scared I was, they might take it more seriously. When they didn't, I snapped at them. So they started laughing more.) It hurts to think about even now

While I was on the phone with them, brief periods where I felt like I was blacking out kicked in. I would be talking, and then while I was talking I would randomly feel like I'd been talking for ages. At one point during the night I asked someone how long I'd been talking and they told me it'd been approx. 5 minutes. But it felt like I'd spoken only like 15 seconds-worth of words. So that really scared me. I wondered what I'd said (or even done) during the *dead air*, so to speak. And lacking in that knowledge terrified me.

Finally when I was at home in my bed watching a movie, I felt like even if I was spacing out, I couldn't do anything that would get me into any trouble. That seemed to help. And then I just passed out.

I'm still freaking out a little right now just because I'm trying to separate reality from that high, and feeling unsure of who my friends actually are. I can't even remember how much actually happened last night even though I'm mostly sure all of it did..my brain just can't seem to accept that it did and is telling me I should be confused about it. I just had to talk about it. Hoping I might feel a little better after this

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,535 Posts
Had the worst time of my life last night. First time doing edibles, had half a pot brownie (they were already bite-sized.) I'd gotten high before from a bong, but it was nothing like this. Not to mention I was out at a restaurant with some friends I hadn't spent too much time with since high school (I'm 25,) and as someone who already struggles a lot with anxiety, I was already a little bit concerned sober about possibly making an ass of myself.

I accepted the offer because the last time I got high (again, with a bong,) I still had control over myself. I had to try extra hard to execute it, but I was still able. So I figured it'd be the same way with edibles and it wasn't, at all.

First thing was that I was worried the people I was with were embarrassed of me and thinking awful shit about me. So I asked to pull one of them aside to talk to, to see if that would help, and it didn't, really. They didn't seem to understand what I needed at all (comfort, reassurance that everything was okay and that I was safe with them) and I for some reason couldn't bring myself to tell them I needed that. So then I tried to call someone who I've known longer. But all they did was laugh for the most part which put me even more on edge, worrying they were laughing at me (they normally laugh at everything but I figured if they could see how scared I was, they might take it more seriously. When they didn't, I snapped at them. So they started laughing more.) It hurts to think about even now

While I was on the phone with them, brief periods where I felt like I was blacking out kicked in. I would be talking, and then while I was talking I would randomly feel like I'd been talking for ages. At one point during the night I asked someone how long I'd been talking and they told me it'd been approx. 5 minutes. But it felt like I'd spoken only like 15 seconds-worth of words. So that really scared me. I wondered what I'd said (or even done) during the *dead air*, so to speak. And lacking in that knowledge terrified me.

Finally when I was at home in my bed watching a movie, I felt like even if I was spacing out, I couldn't do anything that would get me into any trouble. That seemed to help. And then I just passed out.

I'm still freaking out a little right now just because I'm trying to separate reality from that high, and feeling unsure of who my friends actually are. I can't even remember how much actually happened last night even though I'm mostly sure all of it did..my brain just can't seem to accept that it did and is telling me I should be confused about it. I just had to talk about it. Hoping I might feel a little better after this
That really sucks. I've had similar experiences before with edibles. It can be a terrifying experience. I hope you are doing better.

I also used to smoke a lot of pot but what prevents me from it now most of the time is the fear of an anxiety attack that can come from doing too much.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Can someone recommend a description of ESFP that they think is super accurate or unconventional?

I keep straying away from thinking I am this type because I am put off by descriptions. But when I go to functional stack, I think I see ESFP fitting way more.

Reactions: Parade of Sparrows

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
121 - 140 of 198 Posts