Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
i am 25 years Old and i started to develop my F. And i feel so confussed and scarred. I feel so much and feel so needy and i get very low Self-esteem. My emotional World as it existed, Doesnt anymore.
Anyone from the older ENTPs did you go trough simelare experiences. Or is it just me freaking Out over Other reasons. And how did you Deal with it and did it get better?

·
Spotlight March 2016
8,193 Posts
Hi guys,
i am 25 years Old and i started to develop my F. And i feel so confussed and scarred. I feel so much and feel so needy and i get very low Self-esteem. My emotional World as it existed, Doesnt anymore.
Anyone from the older ENTPs did you go trough simelare experiences. Or is it just me freaking Out over Other reasons. And how did you Deal with it and did it get better?
My past self seems so E(I)NFP and naive, as for it to be a sin to say that I'm actually an ENTP.

And, considering variables that suggest that one gets less emotional and more thoughtful as time progresses if one is a feeler... So, yes.

And then it got weird when I got more emotional in my early, to mid-twenties. But, it's leveling out now (I think, I hope, Oh please), and I'm 27, so it seems to be a fairly swift process.

I also think it depends on hormones and environmental factors. Additionally, females get the short straw, a lot of the time.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
Yes. been there. done that.

Remember puberty when your hormones were swinging all over hell and you'd get boners at the worst times and you wanted girls and it was all sort of out of control?

Well, there was a stage for me when Fe did the same shit to my emotions.

The good news is the Fe helped me learn how to get laid as regularly as I wanted.

·
Registered
255 Posts

Remember puberty when your hormones were swinging all over hell and you'd get boners at the worst times and you wanted girls and it was all sort of out of control?

The good news is the Fe helped me learn how to get laid as regularly as I wanted.
HAHAHA I doubt she remembers getting boners during puberty! :shocked:

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Not this type, but this exact situation happened to me. Right around 25. It's tough going, and I personally have developed more safeguards than I probably ought to have to deal with it.

I'd say where you can, when you can, don't let fear stop you from trying new experiences with new people.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

it really Does feel like puberty. But Way scarier, because it touches my innermost. Its so scary scary:(. So your Fe helped you getting laid.;)? And what Else? Because, i am hot enough for anybody to Wanna fuck me , so it was Never a Problem.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
it really Does feel like puberty. But Way scarier, because it touches my innermost. Its so scary scary:(. So your Fe helped you getting laid.;)? And what Else? Because, i am hot enough for anybody to Wanna fuck me , so it was Never a Problem.
well, i was an ugly pimple faced teenager male with no social graces. so this was a BIG deal for me.

For a lady ENTP, I'd think it would help you understand society's standards and why some of the rules. It may help you figure out what you want to be when you grow up. It will help give some meaning to your life - helping others in some way.

and it does make life a lot more confusing.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, i was an ugly pimple faced teenager male with no social graces. so this was a BIG deal for me.

For a lady ENTP, I'd think it would help you understand society's standards and why some of the rules. It may help you figure out what you want to be when you grow up. It will help give some meaning to your life - helping others in some way.

and it does make life a lot more confusing.
well this is actually helping, Tanks:) now i have to find Out what are the Standards. What are they? What would for an Entp in generell be Standards Worthy of obeying? Or is Worthy the wrong question. Is it more the question of usefullness?
What do i Wanna be? Haaa, well i want to be diligent, successful, have enough Money, to provide for myself and my children i will adopt and care for. But Doesnt it have to do with capability and luck? If i am Good at my Profession? How would now my Fe help. Or the Standards

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I struggle with it still, but mostly my Fe is a friend. I was pretty depressed in my 20's, but I think that had a lot to do with working 100 hours a week in air conditioned buildings and not seeing daylight.

I can still have phases in which I feel massively insecure and socially inadequate (bad Fe) and then some when I am totally relaxed, A-1 on top of things and I can make anyone in the vicinity love me (good Fe standing on a Ne-Ti platform).

It's worth having, but hard to get the measure of. A highly strung horse of power to be riding....

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
most any career is mostly about how you get along with people. getting along means more success.

i don't believe in luck at work. you work smart, work hard, and Fe will help your friends bring you opportunities.

I have had depression issues all throuigh my 20's into early 30's. and yes, lack of sunlight was a huge issue.

The Fe will settle down.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I see no connection between Fe and getting loved, I prefer being loved or respected for who I am, its exhausting to be someone else. We have other functions in our arsenals that we can use. Just dont be arrogant I think you'll do fine

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Today i was so horrofied!
A Girl 19? I never saw bevore, Fell on the Floor and passed Out. My First reaction was surprise, then worry, i felt Sorry for her and then did i Start to Tear Up! tears!?!

Please anyone Tell me i am Not the only ENTP who showes or showed such an reaction and it will get better or i have to se a shrink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts