Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
ENFP, so/s_, Cosmic
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my first paintings, if I discount the ones I did as a child at school:

This one is called Notia Nicul Lahgurd (rearrange the letters to form 2 words :crazy:)

This one is actually very large, but it looks like the smallest one

Phlowurez:

:crying::shocked::confused::crazy::dry:

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
I laughed at the first paint image. I love it!:laughing:

·
Premium Member
ENFP, so/s_, Cosmic
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that looks like a tongue sticking out of its eye. I have no drawing ability whatsoever.
Strange, lol

I guess it can be a tongue if you think it should be, it's a psychedelic image, so it's not meant to be too practical

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I love the first and last ones :) the last one is hilarious

The second one is a little trippy if you stare at it.

Reactions: Surreal Breakfast

·
Premium Member
ENFP, so/s_, Cosmic
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the last one is hilarious
Yeah I know haha, I just had an idea to paint a flower with a surrealish face on it, It's the same style of faces that I've started drawing lately

The second one is a little trippy if you stare at it.
Whenever I move my eyes looking at it, I keep seeing small white flashes. It even happens if I can see it but I'm not looking directly at it. Not with the pic I posted, but with the painting itself.

I should also mention that the colours are abit darker on the real painting (the blobs are red and not pink and the blue isn't light blue)

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Yeah I know haha, I just had an idea to paint a flower with a surrealish face on it, It's the same style of faces that I've started drawing lately
Haha, you sure do love the surreal stuff, don't you?
I love it too. Have you ever checked out the surreal art section in deviant art? Some of the stuff is abosolutey amazing.
Whenever I move my eyes looking at it, I keep seeing small white flashes. It even happens if I can see it but I'm not looking directly at it. Not with the pic I posted, but with the painting itself.

I should also mention that the colours are abit darker on the real painting (the blobs are red and not pink and the blue isn't light blue)
Yeah I think I saw white spots or something like that. It must be the big contrast in the colors.

·
Premium Member
ENFP, so/s_, Cosmic
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, you sure do love the surreal stuff, don't you?
No it repulses me like skin eating old people and unicorns having orgasms, just joking, I love surrealism

Have you ever checked out the surreal art section in deviant art? Some of the stuff is abosolutey amazing.
I think I've seen it a couple a times, I added a surreal image to my favourites, it's called Self cannibalism

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.