Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ... it was really that long ago?
For those who still remember Dick, George, Julian, Anne, Timmy, Quentin, Fanny etc., how would you type them?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
WOOO THE FAMOUS FIVE!!!

I reckon George was some sort of TJ. Maybe ESTJ. I don't know, I haven't read the books for ages. But I think it would make sense. Anne was very F. I think Dick might have been too...

·
Registered
A Constant Riddle
171 Posts
George: could be TJ, but also TP because she can sometimes be spontaneous. Definitely extroverted and a sensor-ESTJ or ESTP

Julian-A leader type that definitely uses Fe...ExFJ.

Anne-She strikes me as more introverted, but she's not too much so (more of an ambivert). LOVES to clean, decorate the house, play with dolls-I get an ISFJ vibe from her (which would make sense because she is an extroverted introvert)

Dick-hmmm ISFP? He plays more of a minor role in the book but this is just a hunch

Timmy: ESFP!

Quentin: I think possibly INxP, leaning towards INTP.

Fanny: ESFJ

·
Registered
A Constant Riddle
171 Posts
George: could be TJ, but also TP because she can sometimes be spontaneous. Definitely extroverted and a sensor-ESTJ or ESTP

Julian-A leader type that definitely uses Fe...ExFJ. I think probably ENFJ because of his charisma.

Anne-She strikes me as more introverted, but she's not too much so (more of an ambivert). LOVES to clean, decorate the house, play with dolls-I get an ISFJ vibe from her (which would make sense because she is an extroverted introvert)..she MIGHT be INFJ since she can guess a lot of things correctly before the others in the cases--Ni??

Dick-hmmm ISFP? He plays more of a minor role in the book but this is just a hunch

Timmy: ESFP!

Quentin: I think possibly INxP, leaning towards INTP.

Fanny: ESFJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts