Personality Cafe banner

Which type(s) do you find most likeable?

• ENFP

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 55 37.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 37 25.3%
  • INTP

Votes: 48 32.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • INTJ

Votes: 40 27.4%
  • ESFP

Votes: 30 20.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • ISTP

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 16 11.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Select the personality type(s) you most get along with. Which type is the most likeable?

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
ENFP- Just fun to be around
INFP- I get along with my own well
ENTP- Funny as heck
INTP- Funny x2
ESFP- We party well together and I am very comfortable around them
ISFP- Comfortable to be around
ESFJ- Despite our differences, we get along so well and know how make each other laugh

·
Banned
3,980 Posts
ESFP: Fun to be around.

INTJ: Interesting people. I know 3 IRL.

ENTP: I have had only one real life experience with this type. Unforgettable!

INTP: My mum and sister are INTPs. We get along really well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
INFP: The only roommate that I've enjoyed having as a roommate is INFP. I usually get along with them really well as long as they're not overly sensitive or scattered.

INTP: I tend to be comfortable around my own type. As long as they're laid-back and not overly arrogant.

INFJ: My favs. In my experiences I feel the most comfortable around them. They don't make me feel judged. They listen to me. They're genuine. I wish I was one. :tongue:

·
mafia mod
13,316 Posts
ENTJ. Its easy to get along with other ENTJs, cause we can be direct and not hold anything back. We always know where we stand with each other.

ENFPs spontaneous, and optimistic, a good thing

INTJs gotta love their wisdom, and overall smart as hell.

·
Registered
223 Posts
<3 ENFJs.

Oh ten character minimum.

Well, the ENFJs that I've met are some of the few people who seem to actually like me for more than just the fact that I am sort of polite or sometimes say clever things. I can be more of my self around them, and they accept and appreciate this without presuming too much from it. I've found that they can adapt to fit the mood or circumstances of a situation in much the way that I do, and so I get tired of being around them far less quickly. They also seem able to appreciate meaning and feeling alongside me, instead of thinking me pretty weird (I sort of am), and so can be quiet an reverent when the time is right, and are still able to be energetic and fun and outgoing and simply fantastic in a way that I very seldom can. They love to meet new people but have never abandoned me in unfamiliar situations, and I can always count on them to remember me or the times we've had together even if we haven't seen each other for a while. ENFJs stick up for their friends, and even when their trust is broken are so much readier than other types I've had experience with to bestow it again.

Of course this is just going from the three or four (I am pretty bad at typing others, but I know a few people who I am nearly positive are ENFJs) that I know, and are unsurprisingly some of my favourite and most respected people.

4,757 Posts
I love that on the 'who would you rather be if you had to have another personality type?' poll, so few people chose INFPs. Now, on the 'who do you like?' poll, we're doing really well. So ... people like us but don't want to be us. I can definitely see how that works :laughing: (no, that's not sarcasm lol)

·
Registered
648 Posts
INFP - y yes thnk u sir
INFJ - my best friend. She is warm and cool at the same time, if that makes any sense. A buddhist.
ENFP - I am an ENFP magnet. Except of course for the one that I had my heart set out on. ):
ENFJ - Nice.
INTP - lovely people, intelligent and so similar to me.
INTJ - I admire INTJs, but I don't know any personally.
ENTP - Annoying, but fun and lovable.
ENTJ - I know one guy who is a suspected ENTJ...he's not popular, but every admires him for his laid-back coolness. And all the girls have a crush on him.
ESFP - nice, bubbly, don't want to be on their bad side.
ISFP - Awesome, creative. The one I know is hyper as hell.
ISTP - The one I know is a very nice, agreeable guy. Very laid-back and cool. And whaddaya know, he's a mechanic.
ISTJ - LOVE my ISTJ friend. She will defend me to the death! Very loyal.
ISFJ - My ISFJ guy friend is so dear to me. We get in tiffs at times, but he's very understanding and accepting of everyone.
ESFJ - Talkiative, judgemental, loud, the best of friends.

Based on this, It's a tie between ISFJ and INFJ. But Imma have to go with INFJ. She's just the nicest, most open, intelligent, warm, loving, understanding, perceptive person in the world.

Edit: HAWT DAWG! You can choose more than one in the poll? Well, then I'm going to INFJ, ENFP and ISFJ. I'd choose ISTJ as well but I know another ISTJ as well but I know another ISTJ that I cant stand.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
ESFPs are like crack to me.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I love that on the 'who would you rather be if you had to have another personality type?' poll, so few people chose INFPs. Now, on the 'who do you like?' poll, we're doing really well. So ... people like us but don't want to be us. I can definitely see how that works :laughing: (no, that's not sarcasm lol)
*ahem*
Some people might have voted for their own type and there does happen to be a shitload of INFPs here *ahem*
Plus, liking someone doesn't mean you want to be them, anyway lol

Reactions: Praxidike
4,757 Posts
*ahem*
Some people might have voted for their own type and there does happen to be a shitload of INFPs here *ahem*
Plus, liking someone doesn't mean you want to be them, anyway lol
Yeah, I thought about that afterwards ... but still, that just can't be it right? right? haha

Oh no, like I said, I understand why you wouldn't necessarily be one of us

·
11,928 Posts
ENTPs are second only to INTJs in the other thread. In this thread, ENTPs aren't doing as well lol
We also share the spot for second with the ENFJs who are doing even worse here on this poll.

·
11,928 Posts
people are obviously voting for their own types :/
Pretty much...yeah :p
But I really do think that many ENTPs are funny and intelligent. No bias, I swearz!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts