Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This always seems to up on message boards. People generally take it the wrong way. Someone who is exactly the same as you, except for a change in gender, would be a transgendered person. For me, the true female version of me would be steryotypically feminine in areas where I was steryotypically masculine, and not as steryotypical in areas where I wasn't. And we'd have the same general traits/interests. So, would you want date the female/male version of yourself? I think I would

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hmm... Tough call. Part of me says yes because who could better understand me than a female me? On the other hand I am competitive and that would probably create a problem.

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
I'd hit it.

Or form a magical lifelong friendship fueled by unicorns, sparkles, and the power of love, but either way it'd be awesome.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think we'd get along great as friends, but I'm not sure we'd work in a romantic relationship. My male self would probably be too shy to ask me out in the first place. :crazy:

Having similarities with your partner is super important, but differences can be complementary and help you balance out each others weaknesses.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I would like somebody to compliment my personality. I think I am kinda boring. I would find another me boring too! ( I always seem to like the extroverted types...) :wink:

OWL

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hmm, a female version of myself would definitely be a weird girl next door type. Exactly the same? ...Hmm... I might be a bit threatened, as would she if she's just like me.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's...?>_> it's kind of like masturbating lol

But yes...we would know each others wants and needs emotionally and sexually.

Reactions: snail

·
Banned
25 Posts
No I wouldn't. I'm already enough of an a-hole as it is so I probably wouldn't get along with another version of myself.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I already am. Like everything else, it has it's pros and cons. More pros though at least so far.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
We'd probably be best friends, but I'd get bored in a relationship with someone who was exactly like me.

Reactions: L'Empereur

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
Too much of a good thing -- too much of a bad thing

One of us isn't coming out alive or we'll forget to eat because we are too busy building each other up. I don't know too confusing.:unsure:

Reactions: L'Empereur

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'm not sure if I would...
It kinda depends on how much alike we are. Ideally, I'd like someone who's open-minded and who likes to talk about various subjects(like me), but who has different view-points or who challenges my views.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
He would have to be as feminine as I am without being gay or having a female body. I'd be so fucking into that. You have no idea. I would be totally obsessively in love with a male version of me, which is probably the only thing that could ever truly fulfill me, romantically. Too bad it's an impossible wish.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I totally need to dress in drag to see what the male me would look like. I'll post a picture if I can pull it off.

edit: Aw, fuck it. The male me would wear dresses too. I'd LOVE that, and he'd have long hair. He'd be exactly like me, only with a penis.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.